TCB-Jewish Style.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
The 80-year-old Holocaust survivor whose neglect made headlines last week has been taken from her rundown apartment to a nursing home, where she will be given constant care funded by the Health Ministry.

Neglected Holocaust survivor admitted to nursing home - Israel News, Ynetnews

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

weren't reparations paid to israel by a number of countries who participated in the holocaust and compaanies who profited from it for the care and well-being of these holocaaust survivors...and yet they live in abject poverty and conditions that rival the death camps?

oh wait. my bad. i forgot that killing palestinian children took priority over caring for your elderly. sorry to interrupt your musings about white phosphorus and precision bombing with such an impertinent question about sparing a schekel or two from the billions and billions collected for the holocaaust survivors so that they may live out there waning years in security and safety.

The 80-year-old Holocaust survivor whose neglect made headlines last week has been taken from her rundown apartment to a nursing home, where she will be given constant care funded by the Health Ministry.

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

weren't reparations paid to israel by a number of countries who participated in the holocaust and compaanies who profited from it for the care and well-being of these holocaaust survivors...and yet they live in abject poverty and conditions that rival the death camps?

oh wait. my bad. i forgot that killing palestinian children took priority over caring for your elderly. sorry to interrupt your musings about white phosphorus and precision bombing with such an impertinent question about sparing a schekel or two from the billions and billions collected for the holocaaust survivors so that they may live out there waning years in security and safety.

Ah yes ... only Jooooos neglect some of their elderly. It never occurs to our board Nazis that she may have chosen her independence over nursing home life. :D

http://www.claimscon.org/

Last edited:
  • Banned

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

Ah yes ... only Jooooos neglect some of their elderly. It never occurs to our board Nazis that she may have chosen her independence over nursing home life. :D

Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany - Claims Conference

hell man, if bank leumi hadn't been so interested in lining their filthy jew pockets at the expense of their own people, that women could have had 24 hour nursing care in her own home and a staff of servants to boot.

Last edited:

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

You bringing up holocaust survivors to serve your hateful agenda is shameful.

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

hell man, if bank leumi hadn't been so interested in lining their filty jew pockets...

Thanks so much for playing, NaziBoy and y'all come back. :D

• Banned

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

You bringing up holocaust survivors to serve your hateful agenda is shameful.

the only hateful agenda i see is you and yours neglecting ntour elderly and spending THEIR money to kill innocent children on palestine...but you and yours can always find a gentile to blame, huh?

what a nice legacy and tribute to your holocaust victims...the scars on the faces and bodies of little children, burnt by white phosphorus rounds that were paid for by their cpmpensation money.

as for bringing up holocaust survivors to promte agendas, you guys wrote the book on that one. hell, you all walked through the piles of not yet cold ashes of your ancestors to create your land of horror called "israel".

• Banned

hell man, if bank leumi hadn't been so interested in lining their filty jew pockets...

and thanks for playing also, ya little KAPO. when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy.

Seal the Nazi cocksucker:

...lining their filthy Jew pockets blah blah blah...

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=y00ygpgALi0]Der Furher's Face 1944, Disney - High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

hell man, if bank leumi hadn't been so interested in lining their filthy jew pockets at the expense of their own people, that women could have had 24 hour nursing care in her own home and a staff of servants to boot.

Amazing! The one person here who constantly spouts his holier-than-thou platitudes across these boards shows himself to be a raving anti-semite. Thanks for showing your true colours.

Seal, how are you holding up on your disposable diapers?

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

Amazing! The one person here who constantly spouts his holier-than-thou platitudes across these boards shows himself to be a raving anti-semite. Thanks for showing your true colours.

ust runnin' the game you all play back atcha for awhile...lettin' ya know how it feels. i haven't even been doing it for a day yet and you peeps are crumbling already. you do it to us for months on end...

so fuck off,,,and they are your true colours, ya smarmy little shite...just the other side of the flag.

ust runnin' the game you all play back atcha for awhile...lettin' ya know how it feels. i haven't even been doing it for a day yet and you peeps are crumbling already. you do it to us for months on end...

so fuck off,,,and they are your true colours, ya smarmy little shite...just the other side of the flag.

Lol! The self-righteous twat is in melt-down mode! Hey, keep masturbating mate. It's the best you're gonna get.

Hey Seal, do you bend over when you see your priest?

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

I'm not quite sure why you associate this with "Jews" unless you know for a fact that everyone working in the Israeli social welfare offices is Jewish and this neglect was a function of religion. Would you say that neglect in America is religious based? It certainly exists and the mass of people in this country (and, therefore, working in social welfare agencies) is Christian. If you have a complaint about the way that various governmental agencies operate, especially on a politics board, it would make more sense to tie it to the government's implementation and administration of the agency, not the incidental religion of people involved.

If you can show that the behavior is a demand of the religion and a result of it, then the complaint and the necessary proofs would belong on a religious discussion board.

Also, individuals have to file for reparations (which are hard to secure and not substantial...I have a friend who works with victims and files the papers). Do you know for a fact that she filed the papers? (it seems that many haven't Holocaust assets waiting for rightful heirs - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews) Do you know how much she received, or do you have any evidence that funds to her, specifically, were misused? This article Holocaust survivors to Steinitz: Release financial aid - Israel News, Ynetnews explores that angle as a function of overall budget cuts -- are social programs in other countries which are experiencing budget crises being limited? Another article points out that the woman has family and they chose not to help and they stopped the local agency from stepping in and helping [http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4312427,00.html]

("The municipality said that the woman has three children who are in constant contact with her. Two of them live in the center of the country and one daughter lives in Beersheba.

"It is important to mention that she is not in (poor) and that social services are available to provide her with treatment and assistance.

"The offers to treat her were turned down. Due to the serious deterioration of her condition, discussion regarding her situation was held and a decision was made to inform her children that a guardian will be appointed to assist her in receiving adequate treatment."")

So the criticism of the state agency, tied to religion or not, seems unfounded.

Lol! The self-righteous twat is in melt-down mode! Hey, keep masturbating mate. It's the best you're gonna get.
Many of us here have been reading Seal's shiite for years. He's only in first gear at this point. Getting wound up.

and thanks for playing also, ya little KAPO. when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Your "concern" for that woman is about as "genuine" as that you profess for those hapless Arab "refugees." Without the hate you'd be an empty shell, Princess. :D

Many of us here have been reading Seal's shiite for years. He's only in first gear at this point. Getting wound up.

Scratch the surface on most "pro-Palestinians" and you find a trained Seal. :D

yeah, yeah, yeah...i send your shite back at you and you guys wither. what you see is just a small reflection of what all the pro-palestinians endre for months on end.

y'all are just reaping a miniscule amount of what you have sown.

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

I'm not quite sure why you associate this with "Jews" unless you know for a fact that everyone working in the Israeli social welfare offices is Jewish and this neglect was a function of religion. Would you say that neglect in America is religious based? It certainly exists and the mass of people in this country (and, therefore, working in social welfare agencies) is Christian. If you have a complaint about the way that various governmental agencies operate, especially on a politics board, it would make more sense to tie it to the government's implementation and administration of the agency, not the incidental religion of people involved.

If you can show that the behavior is a demand of the religion and a result of it, then the complaint and the necessary proofs would belong on a religious discussion board.

Also, individuals have to file for reparations (which are hard to secure and not substantial...I have a friend who works with victims and files the papers). Do you know for a fact that she filed the papers? (it seems that many haven't Holocaust assets waiting for rightful heirs - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews) Do you know how much she received, or do you have any evidence that funds to her, specifically, were misused? This article Holocaust survivors to Steinitz: Release financial aid - Israel News, Ynetnews explores that angle as a function of overall budget cuts -- are social programs in other countries which are experiencing budget crises being limited? Another article points out that the woman has family and they chose not to help and they stopped the local agency from stepping in and helping [http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4312427,00.html]

("The municipality said that the woman has three children who are in constant contact with her. Two of them live in the center of the country and one daughter lives in Beersheba.

"It is important to mention that she is not in (poor) and that social services are available to provide her with treatment and assistance.

"The offers to treat her were turned down. Due to the serious deterioration of her condition, discussion regarding her situation was held and a decision was made to inform her children that a guardian will be appointed to assist her in receiving adequate treatment."")

So the criticism of the state agency, tied to religion or not, seems unfounded.

just a little turnabout there, rabs. seems to me that you've got enough problems with your own flock. they'll generate more hatred towards jews by their behaviour than i ever could with mine.

think jews telling jokes about drunk paddies with whiskey bottles jammed up their ass by muslims represents your people well?

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

Scraping the barrel again, seal :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back