God Almighty, What Cry Babies.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
""In the aftermath of the decision to upgrade the Palestinians' status in the UN to that of a non-member observer state, Netanyahu acted like the leader of a criminal gang, not like the prime minister of a country that is a member of the world body," the European official said. "We were shocked by the decision to build (more housing units beyond the Green Line). It shows that all of Netanyahu's statements regarding the two-state solution idea are meaningless."

Remember when Netanyahu threatened to launch a ground offensive in Gaza during Operation Pillar of Defense, even though he never intended to actually do it? This situation is similar. Netanyahu does not plan to change the policies of his predecessors, who assured the Americans Israel would not build even one house in problematic areas. The difference is that this time Israel will pay for the irresponsible statements of its leaders. The bill will be presented to us - the citizens.

We're going to pay - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

i swear, these jews whine, whine, whine like spoiled brats if they don't get their way.

if it weren't so pathetic, it would be hilarious.

meanwhile, the palestinians plod aolong taking evrything the israelis modern weaponry can throw at them and calmly pursue their goal of nationhood. friggin' jews should have just stayed in europe where they belong.

my god, the whine.

""In the aftermath of the decision to upgrade the Palestinians' status in the UN to that of a non-member observer state, Netanyahu acted like the leader of a criminal gang, not like the prime minister of a country that is a member of the world body," the European official said. "We were shocked by the decision to build (more housing units beyond the Green Line). It shows that all of Netanyahu's statements regarding the two-state solution idea are meaningless."

Remember when Netanyahu threatened to launch a ground offensive in Gaza during Operation Pillar of Defense, even though he never intended to actually do it? This situation is similar. Netanyahu does not plan to change the policies of his predecessors, who assured the Americans Israel would not build even one house in problematic areas. The difference is that this time Israel will pay for the irresponsible statements of its leaders. The bill will be presented to us - the citizens.

We're going to pay - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

i swear, these jews whine, whine, whine like spoiled brats if they don't get their way.

if it weren't so pathetic, it would be hilarious.

meanwhile, the palestinians plod aolong taking evrything the israelis modern weaponry can throw at them and calmly pursue their goal of nationhood. friggin' jews should have just stayed in europe where they belong.

my god, the whine.

reabhloideach,

I think it is that victim complex they just cannot get rid of, Zionists is who I am generally referring to.

No matter how many innocents they are hurting and killing, they still see themselves as the victim!

It's really sad!

We spend so much time, just think about it, so many of us here, trying to open their eyes to all the hurting and harm and injustice they are causing others, and they just cannot see it!

They just see Hate in others, and they cannot see the hurting and killing and harm and injustice Israel is the initiator of!

I say this all the time, if I had to choose between being an Israeli and Palestinian, I would choose to be a Palestinain any time, every time, they can hold on to their dignity and humanity and faith, they can stay human, they just have to be steadfast, be resolved, resolve to love and not hate, no matter what, knowing the Occupation will end, the injustices will end, in God's timing! On the other hand, how can one stand to be an Israeli and be a part of all they are inflicting on others, to be a part of killing all of those children in Palestine, all of the innocents, to have that blood on your hands all of the time, that blood you can never wash away!

Sherri

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Imagine being a spawn of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" first and second reichs ----the ISA RESPECTING REICHS OF EUROPE and having the blood
of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS on one's hands from the filth of constantine to the filth of the INQUISITION and even the genocide of native americans by the conquests of the "pious" of one's creed who claimed lands in the
name of one's "church" Cortez even killed Montezuma in the name of
"SAINT ISABELLA"

Why should the Jews honor a state run by and populated by the terrorist organization hamas? Screw the UN, screw hamas, screw world opinion. The last time the Jews allowed the "world" to be their protectors, they had 6,000,000+ slaughtered.

Why should the Jews honor a state run by and populated by the terrorist organization hamas? Screw the UN, screw hamas, screw world opinion. The last time the Jews allowed the "world" to be their protectors, they had 6,000,000+ slaughtered.

t2030.gif

Forum List

Back