TCB-Jewish Style.

Once again no addressing the substance of my argument if this continues there will be no doubt that you are afraid to speak to the issues.

To what am I supposed to respond, Socky? As far as I'm concerned, the only issues I have with you is your pathetic double act and your anti-semitism. Gottit? Now, if you can't take the heat, perhaps you should retire from the kitchen. Oh, and spend some time studying these videos...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maeJ73gXZvA&list=PL32225D19402FAA52&index=1]How to Make Sock Puppets : Picking Socks for Making Sock Puppets - YouTube[/ame]

Once again no addressing the substance of my argument if this continues there will be no doubt that you are afraid to speak to the issues.

To what am I supposed to respond, Socky? As far as I'm concerned, the only issues I have with you is your pathetic double act and your anti-semitism. Gottit? Now, if you can't take the heat, perhaps you should retire from the kitchen. Oh, and spend some time studying these videos...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maeJ73gXZvA&list=PL32225D19402FAA52&index=1]How to Make Sock Puppets : Picking Socks for Making Sock Puppets - YouTube[/ame]

Well, I see that we are making progress. Aside from the fact that you continue to address the non issue indeed lie of my " pathetic double act " you seem at least willing to discuss the other issue that is so obvious in my other posts. That is the obvious double standard whereby it is pure evil to use what may or may not be ethnic slurs against Jews, but there is no such stigma attached to slurring other ethnicities ( Please see the list I provided in prior posts ) and your moral depravity in not condemning indeed your tacit approval of them by your complicit silence. CARE TO RESPOND.

How to Make Sock Puppets : Picking Socks for Making Sock Puppets - YouTube

Well, I see that we are making progress. Aside from the fact that you continue to address the non issue indeed lie of my " pathetic double act " you seem at least willing to discuss the other issue that is so obvious in my other posts. That is the obvious double standard whereby it is pure evil to use what may or may not be ethnic slurs against Jews, but there is no such stigma attached to slurring other ethnicities ( Please see the list I provided in prior posts ) and your moral depravity in not condemning indeed your tacit approval of them by your complicit silence. CARE TO RESPOND.

Since they were not made by me, nor directed at me, I have nothing to say on the matter other than, if you throw stones don't complain when they get thrown back at you.

Since they were not made by me, nor directed at me, I have nothing to say on the matter other than, if you throw stones don't complain when they get thrown back at you.

What a chicken shit, hypocritical answer. You have the balls to jump all over Seal for the supposedly anti-Semitic things that he says and yet when other ethnicities are subjected to slurs you are as smooth as a ken doll. You are more then willing to join the pack when one person is being attacked but don't have the courage to stand against evil if you have to do it by yourself. You should look in the mirror because what you will see is the face of a person who would stand aside and let a genocide or Holocaust occur, hell you might even join in !!!

What a chicken shit, hypocritical answer. You have the balls to jump all over Seal for the supposedly anti-Semitic things that he says and yet when other ethnicities are subjected to slurs you are as smooth as a ken doll. You are more then willing to join the pack when one person is being attacked but don't have the courage to stand against evil if you have to do it by yourself. You should look in the mirror because what you will see is the face of a person who would stand aside and let a genocide or Holocaust occur, hell you might even join in !!!

Lol! I don't need to look in mirrors. I have a good memory for faces. But I guess we know who'll be staring back when YOU look in the mirror. :D

Now tell me something. If you fondle a man's penis, would it be regarded as a blow job or a hand job?

sockpuppet5.jpg

What a chicken shit, hypocritical answer. You have the balls to jump all over Seal for the supposedly anti-Semitic things that he says...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Supposedly anti-Semitic? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's been my experience that rabid anti-Semites can't see it in themselves or others. I believe it is self-imposed blindness. Just so you know what anti-Semitism looks like to normal people I'll repost your boyfriend's words, Princess:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

What a chicken shit, hypocritical answer. You have the balls to jump all over Seal for the supposedly anti-Semitic things that he says...

It's been my experience that rabid anti-Semites can't see it in themselves or others. I believe it is self-imposed blindness. Just so you know what anti-Semitism looks like to normal people I'll repost your boyfriend's words, Princess:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"filthy jew pockets"

It has been my experience that bigots are unable to see the bigotry that they direct at others but are more then able to see the nitpicking bigotry that is supposedly directed at themselves. Would you care to comment on the ethnic slurs that were directed at Seal and I and others with little responce from either of us.

1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

4) Hilarious comments about the million deaths caused by British footprints in Irish Potatoes

5) Various descriptions of Seal;

A) Being gang raped by Muslims with a whisky bottle

B) The medical procedures necessary to remove the bottle

C) A statement that a priest raped him as a boy

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

9) A pedophile rapist from the desert

10) A pigfucker from the desert.

quote by me

But it is ok to call people these as they are not directed against Jews or Zionists, right. And it is also ok to cry a river at slurs directed at your ethnicity and yet be morally complicit by your silence on the others.

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

It has been my experience that bigots are unable to see the bigotry that they direct at others...

My point exactly. You not only find Seal's blatant bigotry acceptable, you try lamely to defend it, Princess. :D

Last edited:

It has been my experience that bigots are unable to see the bigotry that they direct at others...

My point exactly. You not only find Seal's blatant bigotry acceptable, you try lamely to defend it, Princess. :D

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT

Supposedly anti-Semitic?

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

No I do not find them acceptable but I also do not find them all that blatent. The last two are mildly anti-Semetic and although I have used one myself in the past I did it as an example and I would not use it again. It would also be nice if you were to provide some context, links would be nice. Now that I have adressed your concerns would you care to adress the ethnic slurs that I have brought to your attention or will you continue to approve of them by your silence;

Quote:
1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

4) Hilarious comments about the million deaths caused by British footprints in Irish Potatoes

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

quote by me

Last edited:

Supposedly anti-Semitic?

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

No I do not find them acceptable but I also do not find them all that blatent. The last two are mildly anti-Semetic and although I have used one myself in the past I did it as an example and I would not use it again. It would also be nice if you were to provide some context, links would be nice. Now that I have adressed your concerns would you care to adress the ethnic slurs that I have brought to your attention or will you continue to approve of them by your silence;

Quote:
1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

quote by me

I will try to make this simple enough even you may understand. My silence does not denote approval anymore than yours would. The diff here is that I ignore much of the blather here, while you actively defend it. :D

Supposedly anti-Semitic?

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

Quote:
1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

quote by me

I will try to make this simple enough even you may understand. My silence does not denote approval anymore than yours would. The diff here is that I ignore much of the blather here, while you actively defend it. :D

You know up until this point I did give you a little respect, very little it is true, but none the less a little. You just lost the little respect that I had;
WHAT A CHICKEN SHIT, TWO FACED, HYPOCRITICAL RESPONSE !!!
I understand your response better then you do. You are hiding behind a wall of cowardice, saying Oh the world doesn't treat Jews right, everyone is anti-Semitic, why does everyone hate us. oh boo-hoo and at the same time you are saying that you don't give a shit about anyone else !!! I don't think I have ever seen a bigger whine fest. GO CRAWL UNDER THE ROCK WHERE YOU LIVE.:up_yours:

You know up until this point I did give you a little respect, very little it is true, but none the less a little. You just lost the little respect that I had;
I understand your response better then you do. You are hiding behind a wall of cowardice, saying Oh the world doesn't treat Jews right, everyone is anti-Semitic, why does everyone hate us. oh boo-hoo and at the same time you are saying that you don't give a shit about anyone else !!! I don't think I have ever seen a bigger whine fest. GO CRAWL UNDER THE ROCK WHERE YOU LIVE.:up_yours:

You are delusional, Princess. This isn't about how everyone treats Jews but rather about the blatant bigotry of your boyfriend and your need to defend it. I suspect you are really defending your own bigotry and just hiding behind Seal. :D

You are delusional, Princess. This isn't about how everyone treats Jews but rather about the blatant bigotry of your boyfriend and your need to defend it. I suspect you are really defending your own bigotry and just hiding behind Seal. :D

Quote also by Sayit
I will try to make this simple enough even you may understand. My silence does not denote approval anymore than yours would. The diff here is that I ignore much of the blather here, while you actively defend it.

Bigotry is bigotry, and when people ignore it they are bigots.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR LINKS TO THOSE QUOTES THAT YOU SAY SEAL MADE

This has been a most amusing thread.......
What would be even more amusing, Marg, is Seal coming back and re-creating his character of Solly, the Jewish longshoreman. Maybe this time he can try to trick everyone that he is Irving, the Jewish taxi driver. You just don't know what character Seal is going to appear as.

lol...it is. i very deliberately make a few very mild anti-semitic remarks over a two day period (i couldn't keep it up for the week i had planned) and jews just freak out, especially sayit.

i think the worst was calling a poster a "a jewboy"...a poster who regularly maligned the irish as "stupid, drunk pattys" and directed numerous vile and vulgar ethnic attacks at me personally.

i mean, the gentile posters endure ten times worse and on a daily basis far more of the same kind of agggro i threw out to the jewish posters; and i are not even talking about the posters who are arab, palestinians, or muslims, who are maliciously maligned on a daily basis that far exceeds some innocuous comments on my part. hell, irose and roudy make more ethnic slurs and display more bigotry in one post than all the "anti-semitic" comments made in a month on this board by all the pro-palestinian posters.

sort of went as planned as nn object lesson also in the sense that it flew right over the ewish posters head. they were offended, sure, and they should have been, but they never could actually translate that into the understanding and empathy that that is exactly what we go through repeatedly every single day.

but here is the funniest one, in my opinion. the israelis moved the bar. they insisted that palestinians recognise israel's right to exist in order for negotiations to occur. the palestinians, and the whole arab league in fact, does exactly that. all of a sudden, the game changes that people have to rercognise israels right to exist as a jEWISH state. so i sort of do that in a couple of thread titles...this one is an example...by acknowledging the acts of israelis as "jewish style" and let the freakout begin.

lolol...too funny, maggie.

What would be even more amusing, Marg, is Seal coming back and re-creating his character of Solly, the Jewish longshoreman. Maybe this time he can try to trick everyone that he is Irving, the Jewish taxi driver. You just don't know what character Seal is going to appear as.

you aren't supposed to talk about what went on, real or imagined, on another board as that generally leads to no good end. it is a cheap and cowardly shot because i refuse to address it as i believe the administrators have a right to make the rules of this board.

you also know damn well i am not caturday, as does maggie and the rest of you. you are doing it deliberately to harass him. it really doesn't bother me bacause i will simply report it under the "sock rule" as harassment. these boards will deteriorate considerably if we constantly indulge in such petty and ridiculous attacks on each other on an ongoing basis.

that's OK. i think most of the pro-palestinian posters can probably exist quite well in the CDZ, while the anti=palestinian posters are always getting kicked out for violating the rules. so no bigs.

Since I haven't encountered any difficulties in the CDZ and I recall the Irish twins being in quite a snit over 'involuntary editing' of their posts - I am wondering what the singed selkie could be suggesting.......

But that's all OK. Nobody else's poor behavior is any excuse for our own, is what I was taught and try to live. And I understand that not everyone else had the benefit of such an upbringing.

Forum List

Back