TCB-Jewish Style.

Amazing! The one person here who constantly spouts his holier-than-thou platitudes across these boards shows himself to be a raving anti-semite. Thanks for showing your true colours.

yeah well i didnt catch on to it until later if that makes you feel any better.

Scratch most anti-Israel types and you'll find a raging anti-Semite like Seal just under the surface. :D

this is not a section or forum i watch or read on any regularity.... there is no interest in it for me.

However.... since i DO read "new posts" and a few just seem to be having thread after thread come up to the top.... well ... they get what they get! I was rather amazed myself.

Ah yes ... only Jooooos neglect some of their elderly. It never occurs to our board Nazis that she may have chosen her independence over nursing home life. :D

Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany - Claims Conference

yeah but he's a useless anti-semite who spends all day every day spewing anti-jewish lies.

but whatchagonnado?

lolol...still angry because you can't neg rep me like you used to do, huh jilli darlin'?

most of these "anti-jewish lies" by "anti-semites" are from jews and jewish sources, darlin'. now, whyn't you just boop-boop-be-doop on outta here.

oh...max fleisher was a racist, by the way. is that why you chose that avatar?

If anyone should 'boop boop' their way out of here it's the cowardly, two-faced, bigoted jew hater who calls himself reabhloideach. Only last week he accused another poster of posting a link to what HE described as a hate site. Now ain't that comical coming from a snake who spews hatred with almost every post. Talk about hypocrisy!

yeah but he's a useless anti-semite who spends all day every day spewing anti-jewish lies.

but whatchagonnado?

lolol...still angry because you can't neg rep me like you used to do, huh jilli darlin'?

most of these "anti-jewish lies" by "anti-semites" are from jews and jewish sources, darlin'. now, whyn't you just boop-boop-be-doop on outta here.

If anyone should 'boop boop' their way out of here it's the cowardly, two-faced, bigoted jew hater who calls himself reabhloideach. Only last week he accused another poster of posting a link to what HE described as a hate site. Now ain't that comical coming from a snake who spews hatred with almost every post. Talk about hypocrisy!

take a closer look around..... and yes it is very amusing.

The 80-year-old Holocaust survivor whose neglect made headlines last week has been taken from her rundown apartment to a nursing home, where she will be given constant care funded by the Health Ministry.

Neglected Holocaust survivor admitted to nursing home - Israel News, Ynetnews

TAKUBG CARE OF BUSINESS.

weren't reparations paid to israel by a number of countries who participated in the holocaust and compaanies who profited from it for the care and well-being of these holocaaust survivors...and yet they live in abject poverty and conditions that rival the death camps?

oh wait. my bad. i forgot that killing palestinian children took priority over caring for your elderly. sorry to interrupt your musings about white phosphorus and precision bombing with such an impertinent question about sparing a schekel or two from the billions and billions collected for the holocaaust survivors so that they may live out there waning years in security and safety.

Ah yes ... only Jooooos neglect some of their elderly. It never occurs to our board Nazis that she may have chosen her independence over nursing home life. :D

Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany - Claims Conference

hell man, if bank leumi hadn't been so interested in lining their filthy jew pockets at the expense of their own people, that women could have had 24 hour nursing care in her own home and a staff of servants to boot.

Leave it to the SCUM SUCKIN PRO- PALESTINIAN to start with the Big Mouth. That is all they know. :cool:

lolol...uhhhhhhhhh...y'all are not saying anything different about me now than you were a week ago.

and y'all sound like me most of the time than i have sounded over the past twenty-four hours.

what is really amusing is that no one is giving me "thank you"s for these deliberately deensive posts. zionists are a,ways thanking each other for their bigotry.

but you don't get it and i didn't expect you to.

the only hateful agenda i see is you and yours neglecting ntour elderly and spending THEIR money to kill innocent children on palestine...but you and yours can always find a gentile to blame, huh?

what a nice legacy and tribute to your holocaust victims...the scars on the faces and bodies of little children, burnt by white phosphorus rounds that were paid for by their cpmpensation money.

as for bringing up holocaust survivors to promte agendas, you guys wrote the book on that one. hell, you all walked through the piles of not yet cold ashes of your ancestors to create your land of horror called "israel".

:lmao:

i could give a rats ass about the old woman...

and less of a rats ass about your dead collateral damage.

i know. i wouldn't expect more of you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
As if you do, NaziBoy!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

but whatchagonnado?

In the next few posts he will cry and then declare "I'm leaving this board and neva coming back again!" Which will follow a big round of applause by all posters. Only problem is two days later he will come back, claiming that "so and so begged me to come back and post my filth."

Pretty much the standard behavior of a mentally ill addict.

Last edited:

lolol...uhhhhhhhhh...y'all are not saying anything different about me now than you were a week ago.

and y'all sound like me most of the time than i have sounded over the past twenty-four hours.

what is really amusing is that no one is giving me "thank you"s for these deliberately deensive posts. zionists are a,ways thanking each other for their bigotry.

Yes we get it. You're trying to tell us you're not really an anti-semite. Well, I guess that makes you a fucking liar as well as a jew-hating scum bag.

Oh, and I'm neither Jewish or Zionist, but I detest anti-semitic pieces of shit like you.

been drinking have you..... isnt that against the rules?

Squealy Nazi boy...

...y'all are not saying anything different about me now than you were a week ago...whine...blah blah blah...

Maybe its because you're the same fucking ASSHOLE that you were a week ago, and more?! DOY!

Yes we get it. You're trying to tell us you're not really an anti-semite. Well, I guess that makes you a fucking liar as well as a jew-hating scum bag.

Oh, and I'm neither Jewish or Zionist, but I detest anti-semitic pieces of shit like you.

lol.... it doesn't fit into their world views if you are not jewish or a zionist....

you are a muslim supporter.... or a jewish zionist. There is not middle ground with them.

you should see becasuidontknow trying to figure me out.

Squealy Nazi boy...

...y'all are not saying anything different about me now than you were a week ago...whine...blah blah blah...

Maybe its because you're the same fucking ASSHOLE that you were a week ago, and more?! DOY!

Not quite. He's grown in stature since then. He's an even BIGGER asshole now!

lol.... it doesn't fit into their world views if you are not jewish or a zionist....

you are a muslim supporter.... or a jewish zionist. There is not middle ground with them.

you should see becasuidontknow trying to figure me out.

Yeh, well. That's how bigots roll.

just a little turnabout there, rabs. seems to me that you've got enough problems with your own flock. they'll generate more hatred towards jews by their behaviour than i ever could with mine.

think jews telling jokes about drunk paddies with whiskey bottles jammed up their ass by muslims represents your people well?

I'm not familiar with the references you are making to bottles etc but even granting it, I guess I just don't see two wrongs making anything right.

doncha worry about it, rabs. i'm not stuck in this mode at all. two wrongs don't make a right but ya know, if ya walk the straight and narrow but still get rapped for snatching cookies from the cookie jar, ya just might snatch a cookie eventually.

here is the thing...you will get that. your flock won't. it is actually hard to say such stupid things for long, at least for me it is, just like it is hard for me to look for reasons to call people "racist", like on the stevie wonder thread, ust like zionist posters do when nothing anti-semitic is said.

the thread with about 10 crude homophobic and anti-irish/anti-arab remarks about me people was pulled, i believe.

sso...you want me to stop, huh?

DONE.

now, what i would like you to do is be even handed and walk the walk of "two wrongs". seriously...you can do it because i think you have that sort of integrity. my stuff was just a little aggro to keep the customers satisfied.

i'm done for now, but i will await your response.

say there rabbi...how do you feel about this one...

Quote: Originally Posted by MJB12741
Hey Seal, do you bend over when you see your priest?

you know something? you are right. I came to these boards having heard that there was actual discussion and debate and most of what I have seen, on all sides of the ball, has been invective, personal attack and precious little intellectual integrity. I thought I could answer some questions about who I am and what I believe, and learn new stuff. But it just isn't happening. These boards to lend themselves to that.

I asked you why you tied Judaism to politics and you see that as my interest in having you stop. I never asked for you to stop, simply explain. However, I'm sorry that I haven't called each person on the narishkeit I see. I don't intend to do so in the future so it would be hypocritical to sit here and ask you to clarify your meaning when you say things which seem to (illogically) tie religion to politics. It seems easiest for me simply to find greener pastures where I can make a difference and have a positive experience. Thanks for the object lesson.

been drinking have you..... isnt that against the rules?

Really? I thought it's required. :D

you're british. i'm irish.

you just don't like the irish and will dig up any old reason.

you're british. i'm irish.
you just don't like the irish and will dig up any old reason.

Or maybe he doesn't know or care what you claim to be your heritage, Princess.
Maybe he just doesn't like Nazi pukes like you.
That would make him perfectly normal. :D

Forum List

Back