America Vanquished, Part 1: America as an Israeli Colony,

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government,” Jewish columnist Joel Stein wrote in the Los Angeles Times in December 2008. “I just care that we get to keep running them.”
Mr Stein’s reckless candor in admitting that the Jews ran America was to cost him his job at the LA Times.
If Americans have lost their country to organized Jewry, they lost it slowly and imperceptibly. Indeed, most Americans remain unaware that their country no longer belongs to them. They fervently believe they still live in a democracy. This was a takeover not without precedent, however. It had happened to Germany. It had happened to Russia. It has now happened to America.
Take Germany and Russia.
Germany, a mere shadow of what it might have been, is now a defeated and demoralized nation, thoroughly browbeaten by Jewry and terrified of their masters in Israel. Without stretching it too far, one could say that Germany has become Israel’s cash cow.
There is nothing particularly controversial about this observation. It had occurred to Eustace Mullins over twenty years ago:

To finance the State of Israel, which was created as a direct result of the Jewish victory over the Christian nations in World War II, Jews…now imposed enormous “reparations” demands on the conquered German people. To date, they have extorted more than thirty-five billion dollars from German workers, money which has been collected at the points of bayonets, not Jewish bayonets but the bayonets of the American Army, which has been maintained as an occupying force in West Germany for nearly four decades, solely to provide military power behind the puppet German Government which has as its primary function the furnishing of money for the parasitic state of Israel. (See here)

In December 2009, the Israelis demanded another billion eurosfrom Germany ($1.4 billion). The survivors of the Holocaust, surprisingly, seem to increase in number with time. This prompted Norman Finkelstein’s mother to ask somewhat cynically, after she had been cheated out of her reparations money by the rabbis who administered the Holocaust Fund: “If everyone who claims to be a survivor actually is one, who did Hitler kill?”
America Vanquished, Part 1: America as an Israeli Colony, by Dr Lasha Darkmoon

And now It's America’s turn?
Dang...another garbage article from a Neo Nazi conpiracy site. How typical. Would you like some Hallal cheese with your whine?

I know that my dad used to get about $100/month from Germany until his death. That paltry $1200/year certainly didn't make up for losing his whole family and all the hardships he went thru.

Forum List

Back