TCB-Jewish Style.

Seriously - considering the number of times I've negged posters like Matthew and that ilk for their anti-black posts, I'd be very surprised about seal's accusation above.

Although if you go through recent threads, there's a place where someone addressed High Gravity as 'Niggaaaaa.....' and I slammed that poster for it. Which is quite the opposite of what seal is claiming now.

Last edited:
The fact that ISRAEL was founded as a JEWISH STATE is not a new idea
seal

the fact that they are insisting that before negotiations may proceed, the palestinians need recognise their "right to exist as a jewish state", and not just their "right to exist" really is, basically, a new idea, and an ubrealistic expectation considering that 20% (and increasing) of her population is palestinian, and we haven't even got to the refugee issue.

basically though, i am not sure if you can have it both ways. i am recognising it as a jewish state, as they and the jews on this board claim. if jews from the jewish state do something, why is it a big deal if i refer to them as jews (and remember, this is a new thing on my part). i don't think it is anti-semitic and it isn't meant that way.

i actually and in fact found it easier and more precise to differentiate between the two...israeli and/or jew.

lolol...marg, i think you are just being contrary. you are a complicated woman.

Seriously - considering the number of times I've negged posters like Matthew and that ilk for their anti-black posts, I'd be very surprised about seal's accusation above.

Although if you go through recent threads, there's a place where someone addressed High Gravity as 'Niggaaaaa.....' and I slammed that poster for it. Which is quite the opposite of what seal is claiming now.

well, there are different ways of looking at things, certainly. i too objected to what sherri said, but she has plenty of people beating up on her. however, i bet if sherri were an ardent jewish zionist and HG was a south central banger bitchin' about a slumlord named goldberg who had just evicted his family, you would not be singing the same tune.

hell, there is plenty of evidence of that. i know damn well you disagree with the bigotry of iRose and roudy and some of these others but i do not here a peep out of you...and i know why.

This has been a most amusing thread.......

lol...it is. i very deliberately make a few very mild anti-semitic remarks over a two day period (i couldn't keep it up for the week i had planned) and jews just freak out, especially sayit.

i think the worst was calling a poster a "a jewboy"...a poster who regularly maligned the irish as "stupid, drunk pattys" and directed numerous vile and vulgar ethnic attacks at me personally.

i mean, the gentile posters endure ten times worse and on a daily basis far more of the same kind of agggro i threw out to the jewish posters; and i are not even talking about the posters who are arab, palestinians, or muslims, who are maliciously maligned on a daily basis that far exceeds some innocuous comments on my part. hell, irose and roudy make more ethnic slurs and display more bigotry in one post than all the "anti-semitic" comments made in a month on this board by all the pro-palestinian posters.

sort of went as planned as nn object lesson also in the sense that it flew right over the ewish posters head. they were offended, sure, and they should have been, but they never could actually translate that into the understanding and empathy that that is exactly what we go through repeatedly every single day.

but here is the funniest one, in my opinion. the israelis moved the bar. they insisted that palestinians recognise israel's right to exist in order for negotiations to occur. the palestinians, and the whole arab league in fact, does exactly that. all of a sudden, the game changes that people have to rercognise israels right to exist as a jEWISH state. so i sort of do that in a couple of thread titles...this one is an example...by acknowledging the acts of israelis as "jewish style" and let the freakout begin.

lolol...too funny, maggie.

If you think sinking to the same low as those you despise is the way to fight back then you are a delusional child.

You are no better than that you fight against.

In a way, you are worse.

Don't ever lecture anyone else on behavior again you child.

Oh he hit me first-BS.

You suck.

You know I understand you are pissed, but I think that it goes a little deeper then that. I think that you have joined the pack and you are paying your dues by being the most vicious of its members.

Now before we go any further lets get something straight from the get go. First my name has been mentioned several times or references have been made to me on this subject over the last week. That is why I am responding now and also because I think everyone here except Seal is being hypocritical. Seal has said that JEWS have a right to be offended by his remarks but nobody here has said anything about all of the other ethnic slurs that take place here on a daily basis. Are JEWS so special or CHOSEN that they deserve more protection than Irish, Arabs, Italians, Blacks, or Catholics, or Muslims. I have brought this up several times and no one is willing to say anything about it except to defend the slurring.
You are right Wolfsister except it is directed at you and yours IN A WAY YOU ARE WORSE.

Seal is my friend and I make no apology for that !!! When he speaks ( posts ) I listen because he has excellent ideas and he writes well. We are not the same person all one has to do is look at the style of writing to see that. When he was on the rep system we would talk and give each other advice on styles of writing. But that is all that really passed between us.

You know it really is funny how one person, without much effort, can get all of you running around chasing your tails and frothing at the mouth. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i think you are understandably, although not justifiably, angry. i think, because of this anger, you are making statements that are inconsistent with your nature and that are completely out of character.

rather than escalate at this time, i will simply make no comment.

Good, then see the comment I made to you in this thread where you brought my name up again-page 12 I believe it is. It says everything I need to say to you and then some. After this, as long as you keep my name out of your posts, I'll say nothing further to you.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/266535-ideas-for-a-new-rep-system-12.html

you have lied to me before about things.

you should fit in well with your new friends. you share many similar "qualities". you and sayit's BFF, roudy, should get along famously. marg is also his great friend. in the meantime, however, you can enjoy the quaint, anecdotal, philosophival ramblings of iRosie.

i see no need for you to spread this to other forums, other than that you are a petty, little, lying bitch and a vindictive, backbiting guttersnipe. i think we can address your issues here.

i did find it odd you calling me a coward for opting out of the rep system so shortly after thanking AquaAthena, who also opted out. do you think she is a coward as well? perhaps you confuse cowardice with one's lack of a need to conform to arbitrary standards of praise and rejection from complete strangers. also, for one who had been saying many times prior to this how meaningless this rep system is, you seem now to be putting a lot of store in it.

Very well, you want to hash it out here fine. Here's what I said on that thread.

Leave my name out of your delusional fantasies about being some holier than thou hero of the boards running around protecting people. It is laughable. You showed who you really are and it is quite disgusting.

I explained why I thought you and Patrick were the same and/or coordinating with each other and I found it abhorrent that you knew private info. shared via a PM. I find in abhorrent that you decry bigoted comments while engaging in them yourself for some sort of sick and twisted point. I find it quite sickening that you decided to take cracks at me, and others too, for deciding to post on a free rep thread or to decide to ignore hateful comments rather than feed into them. You even took an uncalled for swipe at me in this thread. More than once when I said nothing to you.

That which you speak out against is actually exactly what you are and you don't even see it.

I find it cowardly to hide behind no rep to take cracks at others. I find that sick actually and a sign of someone who has no ability to stand up for what they believe in without some fear of retaliation. Kind of like a person who pushes someone on the playground and runs and hides before they get caught.

I never would of paid you a second thought if you would not of brought me into your little world of delusion and you did and you know it. Keep me out of it from now on.

And spare me or anyone else your little lectures you raging hypocrite.

P.S. Regarding the Roudy and AquaAthena comments you made-I have no clue what you are talking about. The highlighted sentence you said I lied about-I continued this because YOU keep bringing my name up and making your comments to and about me. That is why.

Last edited:
If you think sinking to the same low as those you despise is the way to fight back then you are a delusional child.

In a way, you are worse.

Oh he hit me first-BS.

You suck.

You know I understand you are pissed, but I think that it goes a little deeper then that. I think that you have joined the pack and you are paying your dues by being the most vicious of its members.

Now before we go any further lets get something straight from the get go. First my name has been mentioned several times or references have been made to me on this subject over the last week. That is why I am responding now and also because I think everyone here except Seal is being hypocritical. Seal has said that JEWS have a right to be offended by his remarks but nobody here has said anything about all of the other ethnic slurs that take place here on a daily basis. Are JEWS so special or CHOSEN that they deserve more protection than Irish, Arabs, Italians, Blacks, or Catholics, or Muslims. I have brought this up several times and no one is willing to say anything about it except to defend the slurring. You are right Wolfsister except it is directed at you and yours IN A WAY YOU ARE WORSE.

Seal is my friend and I make no apology for that !!! When he speaks ( posts ) I listen because he has excellent ideas and he writes well. We are not the same person all one has to do is look at the style of writing to see that. When he was on the rep system we would talk and give each other advice on styles of writing. But that is all that really passed between us.

You know it really is funny how one person, without much effort, can get all of you running around chasing your tails and frothing at the mouth. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I feel sorry for you. You have no mind of your own. You follow Seal around like a puppy and parrot everything he says and believes. No wonder so many thought you and he were socks.

seal

the fact that they are insisting that before negotiations may proceed, the palestinians need recognise their "right to exist as a jewish state", and not just their "right to exist" really is, basically, a new idea, and an ubrealistic expectation considering that 20% (and increasing) of her population is palestinian, and we haven't even got to the refugee issue.

basically though, i am not sure if you can have it both ways. i am recognising it as a jewish state, as they and the jews on this board claim. if jews from the jewish state do something, why is it a big deal if i refer to them as jews (and remember, this is a new thing on my part). i don't think it is anti-semitic and it isn't meant that way.

i actually and in fact found it easier and more precise to differentiate between the two...israeli and/or jew.

Deach ---I sympathize with your POV----in that in the USA we support "SEPARATION
OF CHURCH AND STATE as almost holy -----BUT...in view of PRECEDENTS set by many many muslim majority states which THEMSELVES self describe as ISLAMIC STATES ----I do believe that Israel IS ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED in its demand to be recognized as a JEWISH STATE. It is a matter of simple EQUITY in the neighborhood. In fact Israel
would be in its RIGHT to exclude muslims from citizenship entirely since there
are ISLAMIC STATES that at one time had jewish populations---that exclude
jews as citizens------again>>EQUITY a harsh reality is that doing so
does not EXCLUDE 'democracy' as the governmental form------plato would
agree

Well now, seal - you're in error again. I am not 'complicated', not at all.

And I've just been through ALL my PM's here - and not a single warning or reprimand from any mod about some thread involving 'race'. There are a couple of warnings and not all of 'em friendly - and I even got my nose thumped once with a 3-pointer.......but nothing which could be 'leftovers' from what you've claimed.

I am certain that you are mistaken about the ID of the poster whose words so offended you. The last post I can recall making about blacks was to inform someone that there are several groups of black Jews in Africa, and that in many areas of the US the largest group of new Jews-by-choice are black.

Well now, seal - you're in error again. I am not 'complicated', not at all.

And I've just been through ALL my PM's here - and not a single warning or reprimand from any mod about some thread involving 'race'. There are a couple of warnings and not all of 'em friendly - and I even got my nose thumped once with a 3-pointer.......but nothing which could be 'leftovers' from what you've claimed.

I am certain that you are mistaken about the ID of the poster whose words so offended you. The last post I can recall making about blacks was to inform someone that there are several groups of black Jews in Africa, and that in many areas of the US the largest group of new Jews-by-choice are black.

Seal has also lied about me on this thread, repeatedly claiming I have made bigoted and racist comments and then consistently coming up 'Seal' when asked to copy and post some examples. Of course, I have had no problem re-posting his blatant bigotry (which his g-friend PattyCatty refers to as "supposedly anti-Semitic"):

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

And that thread for those links has been deleted so the demand to produce the links is really not relevant. A thread has to get pretty bad to be deleted.

It's not that PattyCatty's demand is irrelevant but rather that she would only do so after the thread had been deleted. Ironically Seal, the author of that blatant anti-Semitism which PattyCatty comically defended for days calling it "supposedly anti-Semitic," not only admits the quotes are his but even admits they are blatantly anti-Semitic. Days after the shit hit the fan Seal came up with the "I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine" defense. Of course, when asked to repost any bigoted remarks by me Seal slithers away. The poor boy is an inveterate liar which is typical of bigoted jackasses. :D

Last edited:
Wow, thanks SAYIT for drawing my attention to this thread. What a hypocritical POS Seal is. Getting on my case for ignoring hateful comments rather than feed into them and he goes on to spill his hateful crap all over the board.

A complete and total loser. And hiding behind the no rep shit makes him a coward.

Check out my signature. Ignoring is sometimes the best way to handle someone who it trying to get someone riled up on purpose. You deny them the pleasure of seeing you get riled up. Then, another saying pick your battles applies. I always pick my battles.

Looking at this asshole making cracks at others and getting all holier than thou attitudes and then going on to make hateful comments and acting exactly the same is pretty f'ing low.

Seal=POS, Hypocrite, Jerk, lowlife.

i think you are understandably, although not justifiably, angry. i think, because of this anger, you are making statements that are inconsistent with your nature and that are completely out of character.

Or perhaps WS has come to know the Real Seal and is angry about having been duped. :D

Deleted Threads:

regarding some alleged "anti-semitic" comments i had made, i will not apologise for those. they were taken out of context for one, and were deliberate and with a specific purpose, which i have already explained, for another. everyday i see people like sayit, roudy, MJB, iRose, marg...almost every jewish/zionist poster make bigoted attacks against the irish, italians, catholics, and other gentiles, and particularly arabs, muslims, and palestinians. i object to this. i imagine how indofred, sunni man, Jos, BIK, etc feel. i see other jews and zionists, who decry bigotry or perceived bigotry, ignore comments by their fellows. i see them paint political comment as "anti-semitism.

There is no context in which your comments can be construed as anything but your unfiltered anti-Semitism and claiming you were responding to "bigoted attacks" by me rings hollow as you simply run away when asked to repost a few.
As for your "taste of his own medicine" defense, it might have some credibility if you directed your bigoted attacks toward those posts you find offensive. What we have here is your lame attempts to deflect, defend and otherwise mitigate your actions. Just in case you've forgotten what caused all this I'll repost your words for your enjoyment:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"filthy jew pockets"

Good, then see the comment I made to you in this thread where you brought my name up again-page 12 I believe it is. It says everything I need to say to you and then some. After this, as long as you keep my name out of your posts, I'll say nothing further to you.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/266535-ideas-for-a-new-rep-system-12.html

And you have lied not to me but about me repeatedly in this thread and you've lied to everyone about your "reasons" for your bigotry.

Last edited:

you should fit in well with your new friends. you share many similar "qualities". you and sayit's BFF, roudy, should get along famously. marg is also his great friend. in the meantime, however, you can enjoy the quaint, anecdotal, philosophival ramblings of iRosie.

You're just pissed because you & your posts are appreciated only by the intellectually challenged PattyCatty. :D

i see no need for you to spread this to other forums, other than that you are a petty, little, lying bitch and a vindictive, backbiting guttersnipe. i think we can address your issues here.

Woo. Coming from a mendacious, bigoted jackass like you I'd say WS has good reason to laugh that off. :D

OK, seal - you claim I have made horrid comments about people's ethnicity. I'd like to see those oh-so-awful posts.

Yanno, seal, each and every single time you use 'Jew' instead of 'Israeli' - like in the title of this thread! - you invalidate any fuss you make over poking at anyone else's ethnicity. Most especially your own.

As far as 'moral high ground' goes: seal is standing in the Marianas Trench.

:eusa_shhh: :D

OK, seal - you claim I have made horrid comments about people's ethnicity. I'd like to see those oh-so-awful posts.

Yanno, seal, each and every single time you use 'Jew' instead of 'Israeli' - like in the title of this thread! - you invalidate any fuss you make over poking at anyone else's ethnicity. Most especially your own.

As far as 'moral high ground' goes: seal is standing in the Marianas Trench.

you seem to be unable to understand that i am trying to accomodate israel's and zionist's insistance that israel has a right to exist as a JEWISH state, a shift from the earlier position that they merely had a right to exist. prior to that time, and up until ust recently, i did make a very clear distinction.

also, the individuals in question were israelis as well as jews.

i don't think you can really have it both ways.

here is a link where you said absolutely horrible things about black people. it so infuriated me, i went back through it and reported half a dozen of your posts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=266360

Can I trouble you to clean up that link? It goes nowhere.

Last edited:
seal

I think you are ever-so-lamely attempting to deflect from what has clearly become a real prob for you ... your "love" for Joooos:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

In a way, you are worse.

Oh he hit me first-BS.

You suck.

Now before we go any further lets get something straight from the get go. First my name has been mentioned several times or references have been made to me on this subject over the last week. That is why I am responding now and also because I think everyone here except Seal is being hypocritical. Seal has said that JEWS have a right to be offended by his remarks but nobody here has said anything about all of the other ethnic slurs that take place here on a daily basis. Are JEWS so special or CHOSEN that they deserve more protection than Irish, Arabs, Italians, Blacks, or Catholics, or Muslims. I have brought this up several times and no one is willing to say anything about it except to defend the slurring.
You are right Wolfsister except it is directed at you and yours IN A WAY YOU ARE WORSE.

While you spend all your time here licking Seal's balls, Princess, and your boyfriend didn't defend "Irish, Arabs, Italians, Blacks, or Catholics, or Muslims," he vented his bigoted spleen about Joooos. He has no idea what the religious affiliation of any of the "supposedly" offensive posters is. He's just certain he hates Joooos. :D

seal has also lied about me on this thread, repeatedly claiming i have made bigoted and racist comments and then consistently coming up 'seal' when asked to copy and post some examples. Of course, i have had no problem re-posting his blatant bigotry (which his g-friend pattycatty refers to as "supposedly anti-semitic"):

"tcb-jewish style."
"and g-d looked down on his chosen people and said "leave no land be left unoccupied"."
"filthy jew pockets"
[/quote]

it's not that pattycatty's demand is irrelevant but rather that she would only do so after the thread had been deleted. Ironically seal, the author of that blatant anti-semitism which pattycatty comically defended for days calling it "supposedly anti-semitic

you're just pissed because you & your posts are appreciated only by the intellectually challenged pattycatty.
Quotes by sayit from this thread

Here are some examples for you . These are three of the numerous times you have referred to me as Pattycatty and this after being informed by me that calling someone of Irish decent Patty is the same as calling them Paddy. Can;t you make that connection in your head or is it to much for you to comprehend, and don't give me your standard answer about me being effeminate unless you have some examples to back it up. Also I am nobodies g-friend and the only reason that I can come up with is that you are attempting to either demean or discredit me. That raises some serious questions about your own sexual self image

You are also a liar as the one Quote; " tcb Jewish style " has not been deleted as it is the title of this thread, and if I am not mistaken I asked for the other links before their thread was deleated. So either you are lying or you are trying to hide something. Come on grow a pair ( if you are a man ) and provide some context.It amazes me that you would make such a fuss and furor over those mild quotes slurs and yet you being the paragon of JUSTICE that you make yourself out to be have no problem brushing aside these " blatant slurs " Be the crusader you pretend to me and condemn the people who said these things, or be shown to be the phony that we all know you to be.

Quote:
1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

4) Hilarious comments about the million deaths caused by British footprints in Irish Potatoes

5) Various descriptions of Seal;

A) Being gang raped by Muslims with a whisky bottle

B) The medical procedures necessary to remove the bottle

C) A statement that a priest raped him as a boy

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

9) A pedophile rapist from the desert

10) A pigfucker from the desert.

Forum List

Back