Tax the rich- not out of neccessity- but out of spite!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Yep. Im so over the arrogant, self-important attitude of many of the rich. Im tired of hearing shit like...well, like Romney's 47% comment. New shit like "makers vs takers" and "You aren't a FEDERAL taxpayer" (which is silly when they say that, we all pay federal taxes).

So...I say raise taxes on the rich.

Is it neccessary? I dont know. I've heard both side of the argument. I've seen our economy thrive and suffer under both versions. So I dont know.

But out of spite? YES. Just because I know that rich prick in the Cadillac who does 80mph in a 35 mph zone down my road everyday going to his gated community will be pissed off about. Just because that room full of people Romney spoke to about the 47% will be angry.

Tax 'em out of spite!

obama-meme.jpg

facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
In other world, when we need to be clear and level headed in making our decisions, let's get overly emotional and act solely on emotions we are feeling. Because obviously, intentionally trying to hurt our fellow Americans out of spite is really going to help rebuild, unite, and heal our country.

Yep. Im so over the arrogant, self-important attitude of many of the rich. Im tired of hearing shit like...well, like Romney's 47% comment. New shit like "makers vs takers" and "You aren't a FEDERAL taxpayer" (which is silly when they say that, we all pay federal taxes).

So...I say raise taxes on the rich.

Is it neccessary? I dont know. I've heard both side of the argument. I've seen our economy thrive and suffer under both versions. So I dont know.

But out of spite? YES. Just because I know that rich prick in the Cadillac who does 80mph in a 35 mph zone down my road everyday going to his gated community will be pissed off about. Just because that room full of people Romney spoke to about the 47% will be angry.

Tax 'em out of spite!

Math is not your strong suit.

If only we returned to the clinton tax rates , and created another tech bubble tax bonanza we could get back to surpluses !!!!!!

Forum List

Back