Tax scam of $1.5 Trillion......and an increase in debt of $1.5 Trillion

Well, the party of "fiscal responsibility" must have been told that party donors would NOT give the congressional whores another penny unless they got some HUGE tax cuts......(or else)

Has anyone wondered how come the same EXACT amount of tax breaks is the same EXACT amount of money treasury has to borrow?

IS every single dollar of a tax give-away a borrowed dollar to be placed on the ledger of future generations?

(now watch right wingers begin their moronic rant, "since I was screwed by democrats on debt, I'm more than willing to be screwed again by elected republicans....")

It's simply phase I.
Phase II is entitlement "reform".
They'll cry, " we can no longer carry this unsustainable burden of entitlements". They'll then vote to cut probably around $1.5T.

The republicans plan to make the working class pay for the $1.5 trillion deficit by cutting their Social Security benefits and cutting their Medicare benefits.

Neither party will dare touch Social Security or Medicare before the Boomers are gone.

Watch.

The only way that doesn't happen is if the Repubs lose the majority. Watch their rhetoric either way.

The republicans plan to make the working class pay for the $1.5 trillion deficit by cutting their Social Security benefits and cutting their Medicare benefits.

Neither party will dare touch Social Security or Medicare before the Boomers are gone.

Watch.

The only way that doesn't happen is if the Repubs lose the majority. Watch their rhetoric either way.

I'm watching.

Please do.

Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018

Watch.

I'm watching.

Please do.

Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018

Watch.

Why is it that Social Security and Medicare are always threatened with Bankruptcy but Welfare and Medicaid never is?

Wait, so you’re trying to tell me that Trump at 70 yrs old took a break from his luxury lifestyle and ran for president just to get ridiculed & to drop on Forbes list just so he could “scam” the American people with tax reform?

Sorry, but you’re mentally ill if you believe that.

Forum List

Back