Sweden's Dockworkers Won't Unload Tesla's

Sounds like the tesla mechanics have a legitimate issue. The owner of those shops needs to step up and discuss the issues. He sounds cowardly.

While I always like to see workers strike, in this case the two issues aren't related.

Sweden is Europe's 5th biggest market for Tesla. The dock workers refuse to unload any Tesla cars as they are in solidarity with Tesla mechanics.

"Tesla Service workers have gone on strike across Sweden due to Tesla’s refusal to sign a collective bargaining agreement. In response, Swedish dockworkers have stated that they will refuse to unload Tesla vehicles in Swedish ports unless the conflict is resolved quickly"

The dock workers say they used to unload 2 to 3 ships a week. Now they aren't.

Tesla has been unwilling to allow unionization at any of their facilities. I can see Tesla pulling out of Sweden completely.

Then musk should pull out.

Run to Arn rand for some reaffirmations.

appeal to authority.

Just a question. You made a claim of fact and I was just wondering how much actual knowledge you have of collective bargaining contracts in Sweden, or if you were just talking out of your ass again

Just a question. You made a claim of fact and I was just wondering how much actual knowledge you have of collective bargaining contracts in Sweden, or if you were just talking out of your ass again

Where did I say it was a fact?

Forum List

Back