‘We can’t let Tesla get away with this’: why Swedish unions are fighting Elon Musk

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It must be galling for Musk that these peasants refuse to bow down to his genius. Sweden is not a militant country but his approach seems to have antagonised his workers.

Dock workers are refusing to unload Tesla cars at Swedish ports; postal workers won’t deliver their number plates; electricians won’t service Tesla charging points.

Tesla is seeking to take legal action against some of these solidarity strikes, while flatly refusing to budge on the unions’ central demand – that the company signs up to a collective agreement.

Musk dislikes unions. Of course he does. They are anathema to robber barons because they give workers a voice.

it seems that the battle against exploitation is a battle that needs to be won by the workers.

This is the true battle against the globalists They cant treat little people like shit.

It must be galling for Musk that these peasants refuse to bow down to his genius. Sweden is not a militant country but his approach seems to have antagonised his workers.

Dock workers are refusing to unload Tesla cars at Swedish ports; postal workers won’t deliver their number plates; electricians won’t service Tesla charging points.

Tesla is seeking to take legal action against some of these solidarity strikes, while flatly refusing to budge on the unions’ central demand – that the company signs up to a collective agreement.

Musk dislikes unions. Of course he does. They are anathema to robber barons because they give workers a voice.

it seems that the battle against exploitation is a battle that needs to be won by the workers.

This is the true battle against the globalists They cant treat little people like shit.
:boo_hoo14:

A country that values the middle class. Must be nice.

Did you watch the the Musk interview?

iu

The IF Metall is pissed, because Musk's workers are getting a better deal than any of its own workers. . . it WANTS them in its union. It wants that money and power for itself.

It sets a bad precedent that he can do such a good business, AND treat his employees better than the rest of the union members.

Did you hear him say? A lot of his employees go on to become millionaires. . . . if they unionize, you think that will happen?

Did you watch the the Musk interview?

iu

The IF Metall is pissed, because Musk's workers are getting a better deal than any of its own workers. . . it WANTS them in its union. It wants that money and power for itself.

It sets a bad precedent that he can do such a good business, AND treat his employees better than the rest of the union members.

Did you hear him say? A lot of his employees go on to become millionaires. . . . if they unionize, you think that will happen?

IF metall is not an employer. Its a union. Musk should respect Swedens way of doing business. Sweden doesnt need Musk , and i suspect he doesnt need them.

I think that one thing we ccan all agree on is the glorious name of Swedens arbitration service.

Medlingsinstitutet

If the muppets swedish chef said that we would all laugh.

If only they had taken the same approach when their country men happily exported their industries to.China. I suppose such disagreements are.going to continue for the foreseeable future.

I remember when Leftists just luuuuuuvvvved Elon Musk. Then he bought their propaganda playground Twitter and KABOOM!! :Boom2:

He did not buy Twitter as an investment - he destroyed Twitter by wasting a lot of money. That's indeed very strange.

They are also getting rid of Muslims... 👍

They are also get rid of Musklim. :lol:

And Tesla has also in Germany some problems with safety at the workplace. And Musk suggested to vote in Germany for the AfD - an extremely dangerous political party which is under control of Nazis and useful idiots of Nazis.

Looks like no one else than only Musk on his own damages Musk. Tip for Tesla: In Sweden do as the Swedes do.

Last edited:
It gets worse for the chubby one. The strike has spread to Denmark now. Things going from bad to worse,

‘We can’t let Tesla get away with this’: why Swedish unions are fighting Elon Musk​

Sweden is quickly turning into the deepest shithole in Europe. I do not doubt that your OP gripe has merit but I have come to realize that if Sweden blames "X, Y, and Z" for whatever problem that pops up you can be certain that neither X, Y, nor Z have anything to do with it. Anyway, it would be very difficult to understand a muffled word from any Swedish politician the way their heads are embedded so deeply up Washington's ass. Who in Sweden voted to apply for NATO membership for example? There was no vote. So, upholding the unions or Democracy. What's that? Furthermore, Swedish union members getting the push requires almost nothing at all. I'm a retired union member myself and I was tossed out twice "by mistake". And I can tell you that it wasn't easy proving my case even with the necessary paperwork in hand.

..... suggested to vote in Germany for the AfD - an extremely dangerous political party which is under control of Nazis and useful idiots of Nazis.
We have AfS which is the Swedish version of the same thing. Yes, they are rather Nazi-like but I wouldn't call them "extremely dangerous". They and the Communists (the absolute Swedish idiots!) are the only political parties in Sweden that are against joining NATO ..... so they're not so dangerous.

Forum List

Back