Unions, Strikes, and My Entry Into Local Politics

dear stupid, comparative advantage says we should buy bananas from SA where they grow naturally for 5 cents a pound rather than employ millions here to grow them in greehouses at $20/lbs.

Now do you understand??

simple post to which typical illiterate liberal lacks the IQ to respond:

dear stupid liberal , comparative advantage says we should buy bananas from SA where they grow naturally for 5 cents a pound rather than employ millions here to grow them in greenhouses at $20/lbs because they have a comparative advantage in bananas.

You don't have the IQ to understand do you?

For those of you who are curious and would like to see how I have repeatedly completely crushed EB, please read from...
Page 6, Message 58
Page 12, Message 115

As EB simply reposts the same old disproven sound bites, I will simply post this message so that I don't have to keep reposting the same facts.

My apologies in advance for EB being a didactic idiot.

dear stupid, comparative advantage says we should buy bananas from SA where they grow naturally for 5 cents a pound rather than employ millions here to grow them in greenhouses at $20/lbs.

I will now do an EB...I will REPOST what I have ALREADY posted.

For those of you who are curious and would like to see how I have repeatedly completely crushed EB, please read from...
Page 6, Message 58
Page 12, Message 115

As EB simply reposts the same old disproven sound bites, I will simply post this message so that I don't have to keep reposting the same facts.

post to which you lack the IQ to respond:

dear stupid liberal , comparative advantage says we should buy bananas from SA where they grow naturally for 5 cents a pound rather than employ millions here to grow them in greenhouses at $20/lbs because they have a comparative advantage in bananas.

Page 6, Message 58
Page 12, Message 115

post to which typical liberal lacks the IQ to respond:

simple post to which typical illiterate liberal lacks the IQ to respond:

Page 6, Message 58
Page 12, Message 115

dear stupid, comparative advantage says we should buy bananas from SA where they grow naturally for 5 cents a pound rather than employ millions here to grow them in greenhouses at $20/lbs.

Page 6, Message 58
Page 12, Message 115

post to which you lack the IQ to respond:

Page 6, Message 58
Page 12, Message 115

post to which typical liberal lacks the IQ to respond:

Page 6, Message 58 through Page 12, Message 115

For those of you who are curious and would like to see how I have repeatedly completely crushed EB,

dear too stupid, rather than alluding to how you crushed conservatism why not show us precisely where or admit you lack the IQ to be here.

For those of you who are curious and would like to see how I have repeatedly completely crushed EB,

dear too stupid, rather than alluding to how you crushed conservatism why not show us precisely where or admit you lack the IQ to be here.

I need not reiterate what is in black and white...

For those of you who are curious and would like to see how I have repeatedly, completely crushed the unintelligent, sound bite driven EB, please read from...

Page 6, Message 58 through Page 12, Message 115.
EB posts general FoxNews sound bites whilst I provide real life examples with a thorough explanation of how our current Free Trade Agreements violate 2 of the 7 facets of Comparative Advantage.

For those of you who are curious and would like to see how I have repeatedly, completely crushed the unintelligent, sound bite driven EB, please read from...

EB posts general FoxNews sound bites whilst I provide real life examples with a thorough explanation of how our current Free Trade Agreements violate 2 of the 7 facets of Comparative Advantage.

dear too stupid and liberal, rather than alluding to how you crushed conservative arguments why not show us precisely where or admit with your silence or attempts to change the subject that, as a typical liberal , you lack the IQ to be here.

dear too stupid and liberal, rather than alluding to how you crushed conservative arguments why not show us precisely where or admit with your silence or attempts to change the subject that, as a typical liberal , you lack the IQ to be here.

The final desperate technique of the Conservatard who realizes he has lost the battle ala Sean Hannity, Limbaugh, FoxNews.
Even though I have pointed out where I have destroyed the moron, (Page 6, Message 58 through Page 12, Message 115), the moron continues on thinking (if "thinking" can even truly be appile to a Conservatard) that if he leaves the last ad hominem NO ONE will ever look at my references and Ideologuetard will live on feeling superior.
I may have been inspired, though, to actually parse together those postings which expose the reality of MNC Corrupt Free Trade and make one posting that, as a result, will, on ANY thread, completely, and logicaly, deconstruct the Neo-Conservatard arguments for how to keep their Investment Portfolios inflated well above any reason explanation.

one posting that......, deconstruct the Neo-Conservatard arguments .

if so why so afraid to give us the central argument?? What does your fear teach us about the liberal's IQ and character?

We'll answer it Question and Answer...
How many points to Ricardo's Comparative Advantage?

if so why so afraid to give us the central argument?? What does your fear teach us about the liberal's IQ and character?

one posting that......, deconstruct the Neo-Conservatard arguments .

We'll answer it Question and Answer...

Once again, we'll answer it Question and Answer...

Popularized by David Ricardo, comparative advantage argues that free trade works even if one partner in a deal holds absolute advantage in all areas of production - that is, one partner makes products cheaper, better and faster than its trading partner.

Read more: What is comparative advantage? What is comparative advantage?
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook[/QUOTE]

Popularized by David Ricardo, comparative advantage argues that free trade works even if one partner in a deal holds absolute advantage in all areas of production - that is, one partner makes products cheaper, better and faster than its trading partner.

Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
[/QUOTE]

You lying scumbag, that page has NOTHING to do with Comparative Advantage.
You thought I WOULDN'T LOOK.
You lying scumbag.

You lying scumbag.[/QUOTE]

no need to feel stupid, after all you are a liberal. Its a natural state. Embrace your ignorance!!
What is comparative advantage?
By Andrew BeattieAAA |

A:

Comparative advantage is an economic law that demonstrates the ways in which protectionism (mercantilism, at the time it was written) is unnecessary in free trade. Popularized by David Ricardo, comparative advantage argues that free trade works even if one partner in a deal holds absolute advantage in all areas of production - that is, one partner makes products cheaper, better and faster than its trading partner.

So . . . moving back to the original topic of the thread, unions are an unbearable and unjustifiable parasitic burden on their communities.

You lying scumbag.

no need to feel stupid, after all you are a liberal. Its a natural state. Embrace your ignorance!!
By Andrew BeattieAAA |

A:

Comparative advantage is an economic law that demonstrates the ways in which protectionism (mercantilism, at the time it was written) is unnecessary in free trade. Popularized by David Ricardo, comparative advantage argues that free trade works even if one partner in a deal holds absolute advantage in all areas of production - that is, one partner makes products cheaper, better and faster than its trading partner.

Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook[/QUOTE]

Try reading Paragraph 2, moron.

Try reading Paragraph 2, moron.

why read it when you were 100% positive that it had nothing to do with comparative advantage???????????

Comparative advantage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comparative Advantage Definition | Investopedia
What is comparative advantage? definition and meaning

So I could show people how you searched for over a week to find SOMETHING that MIGHT fit your script.
Unfortunately for you, each of these is worded differently, is far from laying out the 7 facets and one of them, in fact, states explicitly, that all nations must benefit.

I soft of enjoy watching you make general statements as though Ricardo was such a simpleton.

I soft of enjoy watching you make general statements as though Ricardo was such a simpleton.
Read more: What is comparative advantage?What is comparative advantage?

Example: its better to buy bananas from SA for 5 cents /lb than employ 10's of thousands here growing them in greenhouse at $20/lbs.

Forum List

Back