‘We can’t let Tesla get away with this’: why Swedish unions are fighting Elon Musk

Is this an i-phone function? As far as I remember Steve Jobs ended all his performances with an "Hau ab"-function before he finally ran away from "home on earth" direction "strange in heaven".

Last edited:

It must be galling for Musk that these peasants refuse to bow down to his genius. Sweden is not a militant country but his approach seems to have antagonised his workers.

Dock workers are refusing to unload Tesla cars at Swedish ports; postal workers won’t deliver their number plates; electricians won’t service Tesla charging points.

Tesla is seeking to take legal action against some of these solidarity strikes, while flatly refusing to budge on the unions’ central demand – that the company signs up to a collective agreement.

Musk dislikes unions. Of course he does. They are anathema to robber barons because they give workers a voice.

it seems that the battle against exploitation is a battle that needs to be won by the workers.

This is the true battle against the globalists They cant treat little people like shit.
If workers made reasonable demands more people would support them

They seem to be well supported in Sweden. they are kicking musks arse.
He would be well advised to make nice with them.
Just other unions in sweden

But I assume unions are more popular there than in the US

Just other unions in sweden

But I assume unions are more popular there than in the US
And Norway and Denmark, All countries that have a better ifestyle than the US.
Without unions who is protecting the working man against bandits like musk and bezos ?

And Norway and Denmark, All countries that have a better ifestyle than the US.
Without unions who is protecting the working man against bandits like musk and bezos ?
Lets see how long they hold on yo that better lifestyle when they are overrun with foreigners

Anybody in Sweden would be an idiot to buy a EV anyhow. L-I batteries are notorious for being inefficient in cold weather.

Its very sad that you live in fear like this,
To my knowledge the UK has a declining standard of living that will only accelerate downward after adding millions of low education foreigners who contribute nothing

What I fear is my country taking the same stupid path that the Brits are on

Forum List

Back