‘We can’t let Tesla get away with this’: why Swedish unions are fighting Elon Musk

We have AfS which is the Swedish version of the same thing. Yes, they are rather Nazi-like but I wouldn't call them "extremely dangerous".

There's in this case existing an important difference between Germany and other nations: In your world Nazis are only a provoking subculture.

They and the Communists (the absolute Swedish idiots!) are the only political parties in Sweden that are against joining NATO ..... so they're not so dangerous.

But spitlickers of Putin.

We have AfS which is the Swedish version of the same thing. ....... They and the Communists (the absolute Swedish idiots!) are the only political parties in Sweden that are against joining NATO ..... so they're not so dangerous.
But spitlickers of Putin.
Completely untrue. NATO must be dismantled and Putin has nothing to do with the NATO scourage.

FYI, I speak of the Swedish Communist Party as "absolute idiots" but that doesn't mean that I regard Communists in general as idiots. Swedish Communists are children whose only contribution is Sovjet rhetoric. They are idiots who are incapable of debate or discussion on any subject.

And still it gets worse as the Swedish courts throw out their challenge to the postal unions.
They dont have to deliver number plates to the smug bastard.
Why is it proving so difficult to the anti semite mogul ?

And so it is in Germany. There is no difference.

Let me say it very short and very clear: Should Musk be an idiot then this is his problem. Others will have to correct his idiocies in this case. But should he be an idiot who supports Nazis then he will for sure get very serios problems.

Last edited:
NATO must be dismantled ...

What do you think about when we Germans alone - without NATO - will convince the world not to look at Russia for ten years and afterwards not to ask us: "What did you do with Russia? Where is it?"

Pay attention, Beßerwißer.

"ß" is a sharp s but more direction soft s. "SS" is the real sharp s. The word is "Besserwisser" - "Wisser" (=Someone who knows ) and "besser" (=better) spoken like "Messer" (knive).

I already told you. I am from "the European country that is quickly turning into the deepest shithole".

European part of Russia including Asian part of Russia?

Last edited:

It must be galling for Musk that these peasants refuse to bow down to his genius. Sweden is not a militant country but his approach seems to have antagonised his workers.

Dock workers are refusing to unload Tesla cars at Swedish ports; postal workers won’t deliver their number plates; electricians won’t service Tesla charging points.

Tesla is seeking to take legal action against some of these solidarity strikes, while flatly refusing to budge on the unions’ central demand – that the company signs up to a collective agreement.

Musk dislikes unions. Of course he does. They are anathema to robber barons because they give workers a voice.

it seems that the battle against exploitation is a battle that needs to be won by the workers.

This is the true battle against the globalists They cant treat little people like shit.
Think Elon will cave?

Let me say it very short and very clear: Should Musk be an idiot then this is his problem. Others will have to correct his idiocies in this case. But should he be an idiot who supports Nazis then he will for sure get very serios problems.
The US can develop into almost anything at all but it has already become a Fascist candidate. Musk is an example of how to avoid becoming fully Fascist.
NATO must be dismantled ...

What do you think about when we Germans alone - without NATO - will convince the world not to look at Russia for ten years and afterwards not to ask us: "What did you do with Russia? Where is it?"
The EU needs more Russia and less US/NATO.
Can you tell me which shitty country you come from?
I already told you. I am from"the European country that is quickly turning into the deepest shithole".

European part of Russia including Asian part of Russia?.
Spoken like a Fascist-indoctrinate. R-E-A-D post #17, Scheißjunge. If you cannot follow along then you can flounder for all I care.

The US can develop into almost anything at all but it has already become a Fascist candidate. Musk is an example of how to avoid becoming fully Fascist.

The EU needs more Russia and less US/NATO.

I already told you. I am from"the European country that is quickly turning into the deepest shithole".

Spoken like a Fascist-indoctrinate. R-E-A-D post #17, Scheißjunge. If you cannot follow along then you can flounder for all I care.

Lots of words for the fact that Putin and his criminal gang are killing Russia, Russian.

Last edited:
@Glaslnost

Dafür, dass Du angeblich deutsch sprichst, sprichst Du aber einen gehörigen Scheißdreck daher; genau wie Putin.

But for claiming to speak German, you speak a lot of shit; just like Putin.

@Glaslnost

Dafür, dass Du angeblich deutsch sprichst, sprichst Du aber einen gehörigen Scheißdreck daher; genau wie Putin.

But for claiming to speak German, you speak a lot of shit; just like Putin.

You and Zoolinsky may as well kiss your asses goodbye because they are already Abfälle. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back