Susan Sarandon apologizes for bashing jews at at pro palestine rally

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Susan said now jews know what it is like to be muslin in this country. wtf is she smoking? dang liberal hack celebrities.
Susan Sarandon is in damage mode because she was dropped by her talent agency over comments about Jews knowing what it feels like to be Muslim in the United States. Love how these hollywood celebrities think their opinion matters because of their status.

She's still a douche.

Susan said now jews know what it is like to be muslin in this country. wtf is she smoking? dang liberal hack celebrities.
She is still around? Does she need publicity? Does anyone care what this washout has to say?

The Jane Fonda of our era.

And yes, Jane apologized as well with crocodile tears.

Funny that,

i dont think she is even working anymore.
A TV show with her in it named Monarch was shown last year on the FOX network, but I don't know what she has done since then. The only reason why I tuned in to the production is because country singer Trace Adkins is the co-star of it.

God bless you and him and Susan always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

P.S. I wish that I could get the show on DVD for Christmas, but it hasn't been released yet and I don't know if it ever will be released because it was cancelled after just the one season which only consisted of eleven episodes.

Susan Sarandon is in damage mode because she was dropped by her talent agency over comments about Jews knowing what it feels like to be Muslim in the United States. Love how these hollywood celebrities think their opinion matters because of their status.

She's still a douche.
She's a talent and talent agencies are all over the place.

Like it or not, at least she apologized.

I forgive Ms. Sarandon, because she apologized to the nation. Our Navy just saved 3 American commerce ships, putting themselves in peril's way. I hope Ms. Sarandon realizes who will go after this country with the same tactics the Hamas extremists pulled on Israeli families starting October 7, 2023. If they could, Hamas would put American babies in hot ovens while they tortured their parents with their death screams. I pray that the universities who foisted anti-Semitic hatred will never receive another American taxpayer dollar.

Forum List

Back