Student groups at Calif. university face backlash over pro-Palestine rally poster featuring paraglider

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Looks like this image is now being adopted by groups that endorse the barbaric atrocities committed by Hamas.

Student groups at California State University in Long Beach are facing backlash for a “sickening” pro-Palestine rally poster featuring a paraglider after Hamas terrorists used the aircraft to launch their deadly ground invasion in Israel.

The La Fuerza Student Association shared a poster for the “Day of Resistance: Protest for Palestine” event featuring a drawing of protesters carrying a Palestinian flag, with a paraglider in the corner.

1697040724635.png

As a former business owner I can safely say I would never hire ANYONE from the public university system any longer.
Not all states are like that, however, many of the textbooks are skewed to foster it.

Are you fucking kidding me?!!!
Wake up and turn on the news dumbass!
I know the news. Where are they celebrating murder? I take it to mean they are concerned about innocent Palestinians they feel are wronged by Israel not that they are celebrating the death of Jews in the Hamas attack. If you show me they support that shit I’d condemn it. I haven’t been seeing that except by a few radical extremists.

I know the news. Where are they celebrating murder? I take it to mean they are concerned about innocent Palestinians they feel are wronged by Israel not that they are celebrating the death of Jews in the Hamas attack. If you show me they support that shit I’d condemn it. I haven’t been seeing that except by a few radical extremists.
What do you think the glider means, you disingenuous dumbfuck?

Did you miss the paragliding picture? Or do you not know how HamAss sent in paraglide assassins to kill and kidnap innocent concert goers? Anyone supporting that action by using that phot is human shit that deserves no respect. Fuck em

What do you think the glider means, you disingenuous dumbfuck?

Did you miss the paragliding picture? Or do you not know how HamAss sent in paraglide assassins to kill and kidnap innocent concert goers? Anyone supporting that action by using that phot is human shit that deserves no respect. Fuck em
If they were celebrating the attack the condemnation is more than warranted. No place for that.

If they were celebrating the attack the condemnation is more than warranted. No place for that.
It’s kind of hard to see it as anything other than a celebration of the attack. If someone posts a picture in support of a burning cross with people in pointy hats and white robes around it one could reasonably draw a conclusion about what they support.

It’s kind of hard to see it as anything other than a celebration of the attack. If someone posts a picture in support of a burning cross with people in pointy hats and white robes around it one could reasonably draw a conclusion about what they support.
I didnt read about paratroopers so that didnt resonate with me when I saw it, but afterwards i did read their actual text signs they held up at the rally and it appeared to characterize the attack as defensive. That's bullshit.

Forum List

Back