Student groups at Calif. university face backlash over pro-Palestine rally poster featuring paraglider

When we see things like what happened over there, we need to appreciate how we live over here. Not perfect. And then the agendas started many decades ago went into overdrive into extremism. Causing massive frictions that need not exist. A nation of many backgrounds does not need shit stirrers in which there are endless numbers of with power hungry authoritarians adding fuel to the fire.

I know the news. Where are they celebrating murder? I take it to mean they are concerned about innocent Palestinians they feel are wronged by Israel not that they are celebrating the death of Jews in the Hamas attack. If you show me they support that shit I’d condemn it. I haven’t been seeing that except by a few radical extremists.

I take back my name calling directed at you.
I assumed you were aware of the paragliders issue.

I have come across illustrations like this, not only being used by university student groups, but also by BLM.

So you spouted off before you had info to spout off about. :eusa_think:
Derp derp. It was 2 simple questions from a sketchy OP.

Regardless, I am one of the most informed posters on here. In fact, I am bigglie informed, no one has ever been as informed as me. That’s what people are saying.

Regardless, I am one of the most informed posters on here. In fact, I am bigglie informed, no one has ever been as informed as me. That’s what people are saying.
MMmmkay Bub. :itsok:

Nah, just another Jew hating asshole.

Nah, just another Jew hating asshole.
If I hated Jews I’d be a member of the White Nationalist GOP. As I am not, the Democratic Party and I are not just divisive mouth piece fake supporters like you guys. Our policies and votes are aligned with the Jewish people in the US who are highly afraid of the right wind autocratic party bent on making enemies out of anyone else like Mexicans and Jews. Soros anyone?

If I hated Jews I’d be a member of the White Nationalist GOP. As I am not, the Democratic Party and I are not just divisive mouth piece fake supporters like you guys. Our policies and votes are aligned with the Jewish people in the US who are highly afraid of the right wind autocratic party bent on making enemies out of anyone else like Mexicans and Jews. Soros anyone?
Lies are all you have…

Forum List

Back