Susan Sarandon apologizes for bashing jews at at pro palestine rally

Not a fan of hers, but she didn't bash any Jews.
(1) I remember seeing her in an episode of "Friends." She was hilarious.

(2) I agree: she was not "bashing" Jewish people.

(3) For some reason, she apparently believes that Muslim people are mistreated in this country. I feel that they are not.

(1) I remember seeing her in an episode of "Friends." She was hilarious.

(2) I agree: she was not "bashing" Jewish people.

(3) For some reason, she apparently believes that Muslim people are mistreated in this country. I feel that they are not.
But how can she say that Jews have not suffered?

Susan said now jews know what it is like to be muslin in this country. wtf is she smoking? dang liberal hack celebrities.
She has been whipped into submission by her fellow leftist Hollywood'rs, about the only time I agree with the bunch.

... and to any remedial grunt, she apologized because of the backlash of her foolish comments .. which she most likely still holds.
Really? Oh. Most likely? Maybe, but she apologized, nonetheless.

Anything else?

Off topic question... Did you get your username off of a notepad?

Really? Oh. Most likely? Maybe, but she apologized, nonetheless.

Anything else?

Off topic question... Did you get your username off of a notepad?
a non-apology apology is .. fake, stupid and has no significance . If Trump were to apologize for something that would politically benefit him .. would it have the same outcome? If Biden apologized for vociferously ignoring his grand daughter .. would it matter?

a non-apology apology is .. fake, stupid and has no significance . If Trump were to apologize for something that would politically benefit him .. would it have the same outcome? If Biden apologized for vociferously ignoring his grand daughter .. would it matter?
All over the place with but but buts and ifs.

Give it a rest. Trump, Biden, his granddaughter? You're all over the place. Are you mental?
uh .. no .. this is about Sarandon's attempt to redeem her stupid, fucked-up comment about encounters with jews ... and how they deserve what they are getting .. obviously a fake attempt so she can continue to be considered by her talent agency.

Forum List

Back