Talent company drops Susan Sarandon after antisemitic comments

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Sarandon said “now Jews know what it feels like to be hated the way Muslims are,” which reeks of disdain and dismissal of the antisemitism sweeping the country.

Are Muslims being chased into libraries? Do Muslims have to hear “Death to Muslims” screamed by thousands? Do professors say they are ”exhilarated” to learn of Muslims being killed? Has a college student sent out a decree advising that students should slit the throat of every Muslim they see?

It’s just more of the liberal hogwash downplaying the extent of Jew-hate in America. NO minority is more subject to hate than Jews are in 2023.

Sarandon said “now Jews know what it feels like to be hated the way Muslims are,” which reeks of disdain and dismissal of the antisemitism sweeping the country.

Are Muslims being chased into libraries? Do Muslims have to hear “Death to Muslims” screamed by thousands? Do professors say they are ”exhilarated” to learn of Muslims being killed? Has a college student sent out a decree advising that students should slit the throat of every Muslim they see?

It’s just more of the liberal hogwash downplaying the extent of Jew-hate in America. NO minority is more subject to hate than Jews are in 2023.

Amazing how washed-up actors and entertainers craving attention engage in this angry divisive crap.

Sarandon is becoming more and more like Jane Fonda in her stupidity!

Oh well.

She's always been overrated, IMO.

One far more talented actor, Geena Davis, has always managed to be non-political. Has anyone ever asked WHY actors like Davis are never recognized for their talent or given the very best roles? I think it's largely because they refuse to become leftist propaganda spouting sluts. Davis keeps her mouth shut and does her job.

She's always been overrated, IMO.

One far more talented actor, Geena Davis, has always managed to be non-political. Has anyone ever asked WHY actors like Davis are never recognized for their talent or given the very best roles? I think it's largely because they refuse to become leftist propaganda spouting sluts. Davis keeps her mouth shut and does her job.

Davis has an IQ in the 140s. She’s smart enough to know to keep her mouth shut.

Sarandon is becoming more and more like Jane Fonda in her stupidity!

Oh well.
Alas Susan Sarandon has been one of my favorite actresses despite her crappy sociopolitical stances. I figure her talent--and she has played so many great roles absolutely brilliantly--is God given and I shouldn't reject that just because I can't stand her ideology.

So it is with mixed emotions that I see her caught in the sociopolitical cancel culture that I have railed against. I think the 1st Amendment was intended to allow people to speak their opinions however unpopular. But I also think there should be consequences for rallying hatred and contempt for anybody just because they belong to a certain demographic or group.

The dichotomy continues. But I will never agree with anybody that hatred or contempt of Jews just because they are Jews is acceptable anywhere.

Leftist women are the most bigoted, racist, anti-Semitic people on earth.

She’s one of the leading voice of the dembot base. It’s how they feel about Jews.

Forum List

Back