Talent company drops Susan Sarandon after antisemitic comments

They are not all working. Eastwood is self employed. Voight has not worked in years. Gary Sinese? What has he been in lately?
Mel Gibson? What has he done lately. Also anything these people produce themselves do not count. Your answer only works for Wahlberg.

Gibson is FAMOUS for being canceled by Hollyweird.

Sarandon said “now Jews know what it feels like to be hated the way Muslims are,” which reeks of disdain and dismissal of the antisemitism sweeping the country.

Are Muslims being chased into libraries? Do Muslims have to hear “Death to Muslims” screamed by thousands? Do professors say they are ”exhilarated” to learn of Muslims being killed? Has a college student sent out a decree advising that students should slit the throat of every Muslim they see?

It’s just more of the liberal hogwash downplaying the extent of Jew-hate in America. NO minority is more subject to hate than Jews are in 2023.

Are Muslims being chased into Libraries - yes. Do Muslims hear "Death too Musliims" - yes. A six year old muslim child was stabbed to death by a man because of the war.

The hatred and atrocities being directed at both Jewish people and Muslims throughout the world who have NOTHING to do with the Hamas/Israeli conflict, is just pure hate of both Jews and Muslims and ALL OF IT NEEDS TO END NOW.

Oops. Sorry. But didn’t you know I meant 300,000? If you didn’t, that just shows low the liberal media buried coverage of the massive pro-Israel rally.
I might've heard about the 300k (another thousands method) turnout. But, you're right, it wasn't exactly all over the news. I heard about another one, with a supposedly 600k turnout. That was for the Palestinians, I think(?). I remember telling my wife, that that's a much bigger crowd than the 400k at Woodstock in '69.

How did the conservative media fare on the 300k turnout for the Jews?

I might've heard about the 300k (another thousands method) turnout. But, you're right, it wasn't exactly all over the news. I heard about another one, with a supposedly 600k turnout. That was for the Palestinians, I think(?). I remember telling my wife, that that's a much bigger crowd than the 400k at Woodstock in '69.

How did the conservative media fare on the 300k turnout for the Jews?
Conservative media covered it very well - carried most of it live. But sadly, when I flipped channels, the liberal media was ignoring it for most of the afternoon.

And, as we know, liberals won’t watch or read conservative news. So they are left with the false impression that there’s little pushback against the HAMAS supporters.

Conservative media covered it very well - carried most of it live. But sadly, when I flipped channels, the liberal media was ignoring it for most of the afternoon.

And, as we know, liberals won’t watch or read conservative news. So they are left with the false impression that there’s little pushback against the HAMAS supporters.

As they try to ignore everything that makes them look as shallow and dishonest as they actually are.

Really, it's time to get busy building those big mental institutions! Those suckers are going to fill up fast when the adults are in charge again.

Her comments were about American JEWS, and showed contempt for them. The talent agency has a right to decide to cut ties with people they see as contemptuous to Jews.
Totally agree. Just like with those that make racist comments.

Although you're right as rain, I don't see anything that can effectively combat that experience.

If Donald wins the '24 election, he will fix all of that, and build 10mi. of border wall every year.

i.e: Donald can't fix it either.
So, that leaves it up to us. Any suggestions that I can do to help? When I remember that I'm just one person, I feel smol.

Although you're right as rain, I don't see anything that can effectively combat that experience.

If Donald wins the '24 election, he will fix all of that, and build 10mi. of border wall every year.

i.e: Donald can't fix it either.
So, that leaves it up to us. Any suggestions that I can do to help? When I remember that I'm just one person, I feel smol.
No, Donald can fix it, or at least do better to crack down on it:

1) Donald signed an EO withholding federal funds from all colleges that allow antisemitism to fester. He wanted it to become permanent legislation, and Republicans were for it - but Democrats, including Jewish ones, fought against it. Donald might have better success pushing it through this time, given the raging Jew-hate in campuses.

2) Donald will not let up on Iranian sanctions nor give money to HAMAS via Palestinian aid, as Biden has done. This will avoid future Islamic terrorists attacks against innocent Israelis, and signal to antisemites that the president is 100% behind Israel.

Susan Sarandon is such a wonderful actress and great humanitarian . She said nothing bigoted. I can’t believe the crybabies that are some of the pro Israel Trump supporters. there literally the same as BLM. It’s an embarrassment.

Loved her in Bull Durham!

View attachment 862028

That talent agency that dropped her is monstrous, and they are the enemies of free speech. Some disgraceful behavior going on with some of the pro Israel people.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back