Susan Rice ‘Not Qualified’ Says The Man Who Picked Sarah Palin For VP

You are both so full of it. By now you should have figured out what an idiot Sara Palin is. The fact that you haven't is not surprising. What do you do instead?? Give the criticism Palin deserves to a woman that is her exact opposite. That friggin' figures.

sorry I don't hate Palin like you do..I don't dislike Rice but she has shown she isn't cut out for the position she has let alone a higher position as Sec. of state..

now go stew in your Palin hate..it becomes you

Grow up Stefunny. No one "hates" Palin. They laugh at her. Claiming she was a mayor is silly. Do you know how small Wassila is? The mayor of that tiney spec in the wilderness has no more clout or required experience than a girl scout den mother.

Yep I know Wasilla, lived up by Fairbanks for 17 years..And Palin was my governor..
I just moved from Alaska four years ago

Last edited:

Let us know when Rice becomes a mayor and governor..Instead of some appointed position in this clown administration
Rice doesn't even seem qualified for the position she has

The man who appointed Rice to her position had and has less qualifications to be POTUS than Ms. Palin.

WTF do you expect?

Some one made the decision to go on camera on more then one occasion
and tell the World that the attack was the direct result of a Utube video.
All the while knowing it was not true.

This is my take on it.
If this is true someone lied.

Let us know when Rice becomes a mayor and governor..Instead of some appointed position in this clown administration

The man who appointed Rice to her position had and has less qualifications to be POTUS than Ms. Palin.

WTF do you expect?

VERY true..

John McCain has his friggin' nerve. He is just a bitter, sore loser.

In the height of irony or, perhaps more accurate, hubris, Senator John McCain, the man who rushed the insufficiently vetted and profoundly unqualified Sarah Palin to the status of VP candidate (aka, “a heartbeat away from the presidency”), took to the podium today to denigrate and denounce the highly respected U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Susan Rice for being “not qualified.”

For the man who inflicted the “not very bright” Ms. Palin upon the electorate, there appears to be an extreme disconnect at play here. One doesn’t necessarily want to drag the 2008 campaign into the discussion, certainly not when much of it was an embarrassing display of political ineptitude and arrogance embodied by a vice-presidential candidate who was in so far over her head, it’s possible she’s still not breathing air, but McCain’s personal slams on Rice reeks of tunnel vision. Or, as one pundit suggested, old wounds with Obama over that 2008 campaign.

Susan Rice

View attachment 22680

Please give me Ms. Rice douche bag for Obama going out and lying qualifications.

Lied time after time after time for him. On every talk show. Lying bitch from hell?

You're right. Condoleezza Rice was never a mayor or a governor.

that isn't what I was saying, but if you must..
I was talking of the experience of Palin since that is what this thread is about

I believe the problem we are having here is that Stefunny has never been to Alaska.

Seriously gurl. That is a different world up there. Without exaggeration most of the ihabitants are nut cases.. not just a little "teched" but full blow wackadoodles. Hermits, misfits, meth addicts..(huge population) ..people that are running from the law in the lower 48.. There are only a very few people in Alaska that we down here would consider somewhat normal. The "mayor" of Wassila did in fact hire an african witch doctor to rid her church of "demons". Her husband Toad, did in fact try to get Alaska seperated from the union. That's some wacky shit shirley. And THEY are considered the "normal" ones up there.

Rice has been preparing for a role in foreign relations her whole life. Sarah got the mayor and half a governors term because she has nice tits. No insult intended. That is exactly how Alaskans think. You have to remember that most of the men in Alaska never see an attractive woman in their whole lives. I'm not joking one bit.

If you were a guy in Alaska who would YOU vote for?

$eskimo.jpg

View attachment $sarah.bmp

I was talking of the experience of Palin since that is what this thread is about

I believe the problem we are having here is that Stefunny has never been to Alaska.

Seriously gurl. That is a different world up there. Without exaggeration most of the ihabitants are nut cases.. not just a little "teched" but full blow wackadoodles. Hermits, misfits, meth addicts..(huge population) ..people that are running from the law in the lower 48.. There are only a very few people in Alaska that we down here would consider somewhat normal. The "mayor" of Wassila did in fact hire an african witch doctor to rid her church of "demons". Her husband Toad, did in fact try to get Alaska seperated from the union. That's some wacky shit shirley. And THEY are considered the "normal" ones up there.

Rice has been preparing for a role in foreign relations her whole life. Sarah got the mayor and half a governors term because she has nice tits. No insult intended. That is exactly how Alaskans think. You have to remember that most of the men in Alaska never see an attractive woman in their whole lives. I'm not joking one bit.

View attachment 22685

View attachment 22686

believe what you want..I lived 80 miles south of Fairbanks in a town called Anderson, worked at a radar site there called Clear Air Force station..And believe me the people up there could care less what some city slicker from what they call, the outside, the lower 48 says about them..you are part of the reason they are there

look it up if you want or not..I don't have to lie like some people here.

View attachment 22685

View attachment 22686

Whoa man you just unloaded. You think everyone above the 49th is crazy?

Wow. I don't even know what to say.

View attachment 22685

View attachment 22686

all I saw was a lot spew, his usual

View attachment 22685

View attachment 22686

believe what you want..I lived 80 miles south of Fairbanks in a town called Anderson, worked at a radar site there called Clear Air Force station..And believe me the people up there could care less what some city slicker from what they call, the outside, the lower 48 says about them..you are part of the reason they are there

Steph can you believe this? I can barely breathe. Holy toledo pardon my french, but I cannot believe what I just saw posted.

View attachment 22685

View attachment 22686

Steph can you believe this? I can barely breathe. Holy toledo pardon my french, but I cannot believe what I just saw posted.

I can, and he probably has never been there

every day GOPers prance around Susan Rice and Libya is a day lost trying to re-brand the GOP so they can be taken seriously in coming elections.

I mean, we have numerous posters saying Rice is not qualified. As if any of them are qualified to have any sort of input in the matter. Some of you are hopeless.

worked at a radar site there called Clear

you all had first coverage on Russian polar orbit launches. Is that radar a phrased array or charlie band? I forget. I spent time at Ascension radar supporting the SSN.

View attachment 22685

View attachment 22686

Did I say that? What I said was that most of the folks living in Alaska are. I've been there many times. Many of the people that work up there hang out in Ballard, a neighborhood in Seattle. I have lived and worked in Ballard about twenty of the last of my 63 years. I've known hundreds of Alaskans. One of my girlfriends was/is an Alaskan native(eskimo). You are free to not believe me. I stand by my statements.

Last edited:

I can, and he probably has never been there

One day for me, I would love it to death. Jasper is the farthest north I've been. I met these kids on the road, long story, they were going to the Yukon. Man I love people with that spirit.

They were the cutest couple with a catahoula too. Nicest moment just north of Thunder Bay.

One day Alaska I would love it so.

every day GOPers prance around Susan Rice and Libya is a day lost trying to re-brand the GOP so they can be taken seriously in coming elections.

I mean, we have numerous posters saying Rice is not qualified. As if any of them are qualified to have any sort of input in the matter. Some of you are hopeless.

Prance? Surely you jest.

Put up her qualifications for being a UN Ambassador?

Show me her resume? By all means tell me.

View attachment 22685

View attachment 22686

Did I say that? What I said was that most of the folks living in Alaska are. I've been there many times. Many of the people that work up there hang out in Ballard, a neighborhood in Seattle. I have lived and worked in Ballard about twenty of the last of my 63 years. I've known hundreds of Alaskans. One of my girlfriends was/is an Alaskan native(eskimo). You are free to not believe me. I stand by my statements.

Huggy you are like one of the best liberal posters I've ever met. I love when you post and engage.

There are some that are intelligent. But you are smart and intelligent. This is why I love you when you are on the board.

You are lethal. :eusa_angel:

Now I have to slap you. First Nations. :eusa_angel: PC from my end. Just keeeeeeeeeeding.

hahaha I could do that.

Huggy you are like one of the best liberal posters I've ever met. I love when you post and engage.

There are some that are intelligent. But you are smart and intelligent. This is why I love you when you are on the board.

You are lethal. :eusa_angel:

Now I have to slap you. First Nations. :eusa_angel: PC from my end. Just keeeeeeeeeeding.

hahaha I could do that.

Truth be told not all eskimo women look like the example I posted ...:lol:

My very ex girlfriend Bunny Swan was nothing to sneez at.

$makelovelast.jpg

Forum List

Back