Susan Rice ‘Not Qualified’ Says The Man Who Picked Sarah Palin For VP

John McCain has his friggin' nerve. He is just a bitter, sore loser.

In the height of irony or, perhaps more accurate, hubris, Senator John McCain, the man who rushed the insufficiently vetted and profoundly unqualified Sarah Palin to the status of VP candidate (aka, “a heartbeat away from the presidency”), took to the podium today to denigrate and denounce the highly respected U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Susan Rice for being “not qualified.”

For the man who inflicted the “not very bright” Ms. Palin upon the electorate, there appears to be an extreme disconnect at play here. One doesn’t necessarily want to drag the 2008 campaign into the discussion, certainly not when much of it was an embarrassing display of political ineptitude and arrogance embodied by a vice-presidential candidate who was in so far over her head, it’s possible she’s still not breathing air, but McCain’s personal slams on Rice reeks of tunnel vision. Or, as one pundit suggested, old wounds with Obama over that 2008 campaign.

Susan Rice

View attachment 22680

Didn't both Senator Graham and Senator McCain vote for her appointment to be our UN Ambassador?

All this hand wringing over this woman..

You all had no problem saying Palin wasn't qualified...but really Rice fits right in with administration as they have no problems lying to people..

You all had no problem saying Palin wasn't qualified...but really Rice fits right in with administration as they have no problems lying to people..

Well it's a good thing you are not an elected or appointed official Stefunny because you lie and pass on lies every day. :eek: And that is a fact. :lol:

It is our right to oversee to a point as these people work for all of us. It isn't our right to bludgeon them relentlessly over situations they have no control over.

The only question we need ask about Rice is "did she act in good faith and to the best of her ability?" Did she tell the public something which she herself believed to be untrue? If she did, did she do it in the interests of national security?

Foreign affairs are tricky. There are many players with many agendas ...some of which are not aimed at doing right by America. I for one will side with my country and it's representatives until they act against the interests of my country. I saw no such treason in the actions of Obama or Susan Rice.

Well it's a good thing you are not an elected or appointed official Stefunny because you lie and pass on lies every day. :eek: And that is a fact. :lol:

It is our right to oversee to a point as these people work for all of us. It isn't our right to bludgeon them relentlessly over situations they have no control over.

The only question we need ask about Rice is "did she act in good faith and to the best of her ability?" Did she tell the public something which she herself believed to be untrue? If she did, did she do it in the interests of national security?

Foreign affairs are tricky. There are many players with many agendas ...some of which are not aimed at doing right by America. I for one will side with my country and it's representatives until they act against the interests of my country. I saw no such treason in the actions of Obama or Susan Rice.

oh boy, more huff and puff,
who cares about Rice really tired of hearing about the poor poor dear anymore, put her in as Sec. of State, hell Obama should appoint her Vice president you all would go along with that too If your Dear Leader wanted it

Last edited:
Well, she's willing to go in front of the whole country and tell bald faced lies, of course she's qualified for the obummer administration.

And then see people here defending her, No wonder this Government of ours feels like THEY are our Masters

who cares about Rice, put her in as Sec. of State, hell Obama should appoint her Vice president you all would go along with that too.:lol:

Huffing and puffing? Calm down gurl. I'm not running around wildly getting hundreds of signatures trying to get her blocked from advancement to S of S like some moron RWers in WA DC are doing. She has been working dilligently on gaining the background and experience neccessary to do the job. I like my public officials to be qualified. I don't like my political appointees to be horse show judges that happened to donate to my prefered president's re-election campaigns.

who cares about Rice, put her in as Sec. of State, hell Obama should appoint her Vice president you all would go along with that too.:lol:

Huffing and puffing? Calm down gurl. I'm not running around wildly getting hundreds of signatures trying to get her blocked from advancement to S of S like some moron RWers in WA DC are doing. She has been working dilligently on gaining the background and experience neccessary to do the job. I like my public officials to be qualified. I don't like my political appointees to be horse show judges that happened to donate to my prefered president's re-election campaigns.

well great, crown her queen of this country

Huggy Baby, how's your wittle, itsy bitsy feewings today? How'd complaining work out for you? :clap2::badgrin: I know....not quite how you planned.:tongue:

But in spite of yourself have a Happy, Hearty and Safe Thanksgiving.:eusa_angel:

cooked20turkey.png

Last edited:
Huggy Baby, how's your wittle, itsy bitsy feewings today? How'd complaining work out for you? :clap2::badgrin: I know....not quite how you planned.:tongue:

But in spite of yourself have a Happy, Hearty and Safe Thanksgiving.:eusa_angel:

cooked20turkey.png

Worked out exactly as I planned. The offensive posts are gone.

I'd be happier if my female pit bull was as easy to shower as the male. He smells great right now and she is under the bed trying to avoid getting wet on this cold Seattle morning. :lol: I'll be travelling later today to a great Thanks Giving dinner with the pups. Their actual owner, my good friend Vagia from Greece, is cooking them up some pork chops and her family and I are gonna have Thanks Giving Greek style. She manages a restaurant so you know it will be delicious.

I hope you and yours enjoy the day and share in the bounty and freedom that is ours.

cooked20turkey.png

Worked out exactly as I planned. The offensive posts are gone.

I'd be happier if my female pit bull was as easy to shower as the male. He smells great right now and she is under the bed trying to avoid getting wet on this cold Seattle morning. :lol: I'll be travelling later today to a great Thanks Giving dinner with the pups. Their actual owner, my good friend Vagia from Greece, is cooking them up some pork chops and her family and I are gonna have Thanks Giving Greek style. She manages a restaurant so you know it will be delicious.

I hope you and yours enjoy the day and share in the bounty and freedom that is ours.

bon appétit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsEoqm0paww]Sarah Palin's Biggest Mistakes - YouTube[/ame]​

Palin's biggest mistake was to comply with instructions from McCain's idiotic campaign managers to "play nice" with the media, expectating that they would be thrilled with a female VP candidate. In reality, the high point of the GOP campaign was during her ad lib acceptance speech, when she said she wasn't running just to gain the good opinion of the media. She should have stuck with that theme and refused all interviews with her would be character assassins.

Oh, Lord. Are you ever going to stop making dumb comments, Steph??

Palin's biggest mistake was to comply with instructions from McCain's idiotic campaign managers to "play nice" with the media, expectating that they would be thrilled with a female VP candidate. In reality, the high point of the GOP campaign was during her ad lib acceptance speech, when she said she wasn't running just to gain the good opinion of the media. She should have stuck with that theme and refused all interviews with her would be character assassins.

Yeah, the interview she had with Katie Couric was so vicious!! :lol: Katie handled her with kid gloves and Palin still made a fool of herself. Then had the nerve to blame Katie.

Forum List

Back