Susan Rice ‘Not Qualified’ Says The Man Who Picked Sarah Palin For VP

THE PLOT THICKENS

Now, this is getting interesting;

Susan Rice can’t be blamed for feeling beleaguered on all sides these days. First, her bosses send her out to sell what turned out to be a false narrative about the Benghazi attack on five news shows, despite the fact that — as Barack Obama himself said — Rice had nothing to do with what happened in Benghazi. Republicans now vow to block her ascent to Secretary of State. At the same time, environmentalists started sounding an alarm over her financial connections to the Keystone XL pipeline and banks involved in it, as well as questions about her work during the Clinton administration on Rwanda and other policies relating to Africa.

This morning, Rice’s woes continue with a Washington Post exposé on Rice’s financial connections to businesses that engaged in trade with Iran — while Rice served as UN Ambassador.

New Rice controversy: business ties to Iran? « Hot Air

"So did Oliver North. Where's that thread?
So did George W. Bush. Where's that thread?
So did Condoleeza Rice. Where's that thread?
So did Colin Powell (whom I admire, btw). Where's that thread?
So did Bill Clinton. Where's that........nevermind

I bring up Colin Powell because his particular "lie" was under similar circumstances as Susan Rice's. He (and she) repeated what he (and she) was told by people in a position to know better. Those persons are the real culprits in the Benghazi situation, just as they were in the WMD discussions. As far as qualifications.....Susan Rice's resume is outstanding. Doubt that it can be negated by "the lie", whether it was intentional or due to misfed information."

For whomever wrote this..some poster called "martinjim"...
This is an attempt to deflect.
For each of the people mentioned above you are free to start threads on one or all. Your choice.
This thread is about Susan Rice...Stay on point.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Susan Rice can’t be blamed for feeling beleaguered on all sides these days. First, her bosses send her out to sell what turned out to be a false narrative about the Benghazi attack on five news shows, despite the fact that — as Barack Obama himself said — Rice had nothing to do with what happened in Benghazi. Republicans now vow to block her ascent to Secretary of State. At the same time, environmentalists started sounding an alarm over her financial connections to the Keystone XL pipeline and banks involved in it, as well as questions about her work during the Clinton administration on Rwanda and other policies relating to Africa.

This morning, Rice’s woes continue with a Washington Post exposé on Rice’s financial connections to businesses that engaged in trade with Iran — while Rice served as UN Ambassador.

Yes, I was just reading that. Velly inter-es-ting news in the air.

The liberal group RootsAction.org, has started an online petition demanding that Rice "immediately sell every dollar of stock" in the company behind the $7 billion project------:rofl:

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ported-investments-in-canadian/#ixzz2DoYbO1hM

Last edited:
The republicans...newGOPers...and christian fascist conservatives never take responsibility for any stupid decisions they make or harm they do to our country.

So your answer is NO.

Since you have no moral compass and a selective memory it is up to others to remind you of your mistakes and acts of treason lest we act like we haven't been there and done that before and go down those bad stretches of road again...and again.

Frankly the country is wising up to you foolish and dangerous people and we will not allow you to do any more harm than we absolutely cannot stop.

Wow, I didn't think one could make up so much bullshit in one post.

I'm Irish! :lol:

Oh cripes. Now I have to love you. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

My dad's name was Daniel Jonathan Boone. Some where down the line we are related. :D

This shits getting scary man. :eusa_angel:

THE PLOT THICKENS

Yes, I was just reading that. Velly inter-es-ting news in the air.

The liberal group RootsAction.org, has started an online petition demanding that Rice "immediately sell every dollar of stock" in the company behind the $7 billion project------:rofl:

Read more: Susan Rice under fire from left for investments in Keystone pipeline firm | Fox News

Don't you love it?

:D

Forum List

Back