Susan Rice ‘Not Qualified’ Says The Man Who Picked Sarah Palin For VP

worked at a radar site there called Clear

for starters she is our representative for the UN, that's sort of a good start. Unless you have to be born a super baby with foreign leadership skills oozing out of your ass.

That Eskimo chick Ariel Tweto on "Flying Alaska" is a hottie also..

$Ariel+Tweto+Does+Extra+rw1lXHUVJ_Cl.jpg

Last edited:
Remember those English classes where you were instructed to "compare and contrast"?

Well, let's do so.

Here's Rice's early resumé, prior to her appointment as UN Ambassador, a post she's held for almost 4 years.

Rice attended Stanford University, where she received a Truman Scholarship, and graduated with a B.A. in history in 1986. She was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.[6][7]

Awarded a Rhodes Scholarship, Rice attended New College, Oxford, where she earned a M.Phil. in 1988 and D.Phil. in 1990. The Chatham House-British International Studies Association honored her dissertation entitled, "Commonwealth Initiative in Zimbabwe, 1979-1980: Implication for International Peacekeeping" as the UK's most distinguished in international relations.[1][8]

Rice's classmates and professors at Oxford included advocates of the role of the United Nations and international law (Sir Adam Roberts, Benedict Kingsbury),[9] of global economic governance and international economic cooperation (Ngaire Woods, Donald Markwell),[10] and of a firm stance against Russian authoritarianism (Michael McFaul).[11]

Clinton administration roles

Rice served in the Clinton administration in various capacities: at the National Security Council from 1993 to 1997; as Director for International Organizations and Peacekeeping from 1993 to 1995; and as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs from 1995 to 1997.

At the time of the 1994 Rwandan Genocide, Rice reportedly said, "If we use the word 'genocide' and are seen as doing nothing, what will be the effect on the November [congressional] election?" Rice subsequently acknowledged the mistakes made at the time and felt that a debt needed repaying.[19] The inability or failure of the Clinton administration to do anything about the genocide would inform her later views on possible military interventions.[20] She would later say of the experience: "I swore to myself that if I ever faced such a crisis again, I would come down on the side of dramatic action, going down in flames if that was required."[21]
Rice supported the multinational force that invaded Zaire from Rwanda in 1996 and overthrew dictator Mobutu Sese Seko, saying privately that "Anything's better than Mobutu." Others[who?] criticized the U.S. complicity in the violation of the Congo's borders as destabilizing and dangerous.[22]
In a 2002 op-ed piece in the Washington Post, former Ambassador to Sudan Timothy M. Carney and news contributor Mansoor Ijaz implicated Rice and counter-terrorism czar Richard Clarke in missing an opportunity to neutralize Osama bin Laden while he was still in Sudan in 1996. They write that Sudan and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright were ready to cooperate on intelligence potentially leading to Bin Laden, but that Rice and Clarke persuaded National Security Advisor Sandy Berger to overrule Albright.[23] Similar allegations were made by Vanity Fair contributing editor David Rose[24] and Richard Miniter, author of Losing Bin Laden, in a November 2003 interview with World.[25]

While the writings of Carney, Ijaz, Rose and Miniter each claim that Sudan offered to turn Bin Laden over to the US and that Rice was central in the decision not to accept the offer, The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks on the United States (the 9-11 Commission) concluded in part "Sudan's minister of defense, Fatih Erwa, has claimed that Sudan offered to hand Bin Laden over to the United States. The Commission has found no credible evidence that this was so. Ambassador Carney had instructions only to push the Sudanese to expel Bin Laden. Ambassador Carney had no legal basis to ask for more from the Sudanese since, at the time, there was no indictment outstanding."[26]

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright has been a longtime mentor and family friend to Rice. Albright urged Clinton to appoint Rice as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs in 1997.[1] Rice was not the first choice of Congressional Black Caucus leaders, who considered Rice a member of "Washington's assimilationist black elite".[1] At a confirmation hearing chaired by Senator Jesse Helms, Rice, who attended the hearing along with her infant son, whom she was then nursing, made a great impression on Senators from both parties and "sailed through the confirmation process".[1]

On July 7, 1998, while serving as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Rice was a member of an American delegation to visit detained Nigerian President-Elect Basorun M.K.O. Abiola. During this meeting, Abiola suffered a fatal heart attack.[27]

According to Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank, at one point Rice gave the "Rockefeller Gesture" to Richard Holbrooke during a meeting with senior staff.[28]

Rice continued to serve as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs until the end of Clinton's term in January 2001.
Business and think-tank activities

Rice was managing director and principal at Intellibridge from 2001 to 2002.[29][30] In 2002, she joined the Brookings Institution as senior fellow in the Foreign Policy program. At Brookings, she focused on U.S. foreign policy, weak and failing states, the implications of global poverty, and transnational threats to security.
During the 2004 presidential campaign, Rice served as a foreign policy adviser to John Kerry.

Rice went on leave from the Brookings Institution to serve as a senior foreign policy advisor to Senator Barack Obama in his 2008 presidential campaign. Rice took a disparaging view of Obama's Republican opponent in the campaign, John McCain, calling his policies "reckless" and dismissing the Arizona Senator's trip to Iraq as "strolling around the market in a flak jacket."[28]

On November 5, 2008, Rice was named to the advisory board of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.[31]

Now, please take note of the orange highlighted part near the bottom. It would appear that McCain may be trying to settle a personal score with Rice.

She's too educated. This won't fly with these flat earth republicans. Give em somebody they can relate to like Palin.

Now, please take note of the orange highlighted part near the bottom. It would appear that McCain may be trying to settle a personal score with Rice.

You could be absolutely right. I certainly can see him doing something like that.

You are both so full of it. By now you should have figured out what an idiot Sara Palin is. The fact that you haven't is not surprising. What do you do instead?? Give the criticism Palin deserves to a woman that is her exact opposite. That friggin' figures.

Awwwww STFU!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

That's the best you can do?? Fool.

From the get go she's a liar who is willing to take the heat for Obama.

Now let's dance to Rwanda days? I can't wait.

Remember those English classes where you were instructed to "compare and contrast"?

Well, let's do so.

Here's Rice's early resumé, prior to her appointment as UN Ambassador, a post she's held for almost 4 years.

Rice attended Stanford University, where she received a Truman Scholarship, and graduated with a B.A. in history in 1986. She was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.[6][7]

Awarded a Rhodes Scholarship, Rice attended New College, Oxford, where she earned a M.Phil. in 1988 and D.Phil. in 1990. The Chatham House-British International Studies Association honored her dissertation entitled, "Commonwealth Initiative in Zimbabwe, 1979-1980: Implication for International Peacekeeping" as the UK's most distinguished in international relations.[1][8]

Rice's classmates and professors at Oxford included advocates of the role of the United Nations and international law (Sir Adam Roberts, Benedict Kingsbury),[9] of global economic governance and international economic cooperation (Ngaire Woods, Donald Markwell),[10] and of a firm stance against Russian authoritarianism (Michael McFaul).[11]

Rice served in the Clinton administration in various capacities: at the National Security Council from 1993 to 1997; as Director for International Organizations and Peacekeeping from 1993 to 1995; and as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs from 1995 to 1997.

At the time of the 1994 Rwandan Genocide, Rice reportedly said, "If we use the word 'genocide' and are seen as doing nothing, what will be the effect on the November [congressional] election?" Rice subsequently acknowledged the mistakes made at the time and felt that a debt needed repaying.[19] The inability or failure of the Clinton administration to do anything about the genocide would inform her later views on possible military interventions.[20] She would later say of the experience: "I swore to myself that if I ever faced such a crisis again, I would come down on the side of dramatic action, going down in flames if that was required."[21]
Rice supported the multinational force that invaded Zaire from Rwanda in 1996 and overthrew dictator Mobutu Sese Seko, saying privately that "Anything's better than Mobutu." Others[who?] criticized the U.S. complicity in the violation of the Congo's borders as destabilizing and dangerous.[22]
In a 2002 op-ed piece in the Washington Post, former Ambassador to Sudan Timothy M. Carney and news contributor Mansoor Ijaz implicated Rice and counter-terrorism czar Richard Clarke in missing an opportunity to neutralize Osama bin Laden while he was still in Sudan in 1996. They write that Sudan and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright were ready to cooperate on intelligence potentially leading to Bin Laden, but that Rice and Clarke persuaded National Security Advisor Sandy Berger to overrule Albright.[23] Similar allegations were made by Vanity Fair contributing editor David Rose[24] and Richard Miniter, author of Losing Bin Laden, in a November 2003 interview with World.[25]

While the writings of Carney, Ijaz, Rose and Miniter each claim that Sudan offered to turn Bin Laden over to the US and that Rice was central in the decision not to accept the offer, The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks on the United States (the 9-11 Commission) concluded in part "Sudan's minister of defense, Fatih Erwa, has claimed that Sudan offered to hand Bin Laden over to the United States. The Commission has found no credible evidence that this was so. Ambassador Carney had instructions only to push the Sudanese to expel Bin Laden. Ambassador Carney had no legal basis to ask for more from the Sudanese since, at the time, there was no indictment outstanding."[26]

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright has been a longtime mentor and family friend to Rice. Albright urged Clinton to appoint Rice as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs in 1997.[1] Rice was not the first choice of Congressional Black Caucus leaders, who considered Rice a member of "Washington's assimilationist black elite".[1] At a confirmation hearing chaired by Senator Jesse Helms, Rice, who attended the hearing along with her infant son, whom she was then nursing, made a great impression on Senators from both parties and "sailed through the confirmation process".[1]

On July 7, 1998, while serving as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Rice was a member of an American delegation to visit detained Nigerian President-Elect Basorun M.K.O. Abiola. During this meeting, Abiola suffered a fatal heart attack.[27]

According to Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank, at one point Rice gave the "Rockefeller Gesture" to Richard Holbrooke during a meeting with senior staff.[28]

Rice continued to serve as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs until the end of Clinton's term in January 2001.

Rice was managing director and principal at Intellibridge from 2001 to 2002.[29][30] In 2002, she joined the Brookings Institution as senior fellow in the Foreign Policy program. At Brookings, she focused on U.S. foreign policy, weak and failing states, the implications of global poverty, and transnational threats to security.
During the 2004 presidential campaign, Rice served as a foreign policy adviser to John Kerry.

Rice went on leave from the Brookings Institution to serve as a senior foreign policy advisor to Senator Barack Obama in his 2008 presidential campaign. Rice took a disparaging view of Obama's Republican opponent in the campaign, John McCain, calling his policies "reckless" and dismissing the Arizona Senator's trip to Iraq as "strolling around the market in a flak jacket."[28]

On November 5, 2008, Rice was named to the advisory board of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.[31]

She's too educated. This won't fly with these flat earth republicans. Give em somebody they can relate to like Palin.

Palin actually has a degree.

Now you email me your degree. I'll email you my husbands from University of Toronto. Now me just Ryerson.

I have worked hard all my life. I have a Gold, Platinum and a Double Platinum and a Juno award . That was for "hit me with your best shot". Benetar. Google it little lib pig.

I am so sick of you pathetic libs trying to claim that you are so smarter and so more brilliant.

Now one day when I want to dance I'll take you on little lib pig. But be ready.

Well, let's do so.

Now you email me your degree. I'll email you my husbands from University of Toronto. Now me just Ryerson.

I have worked hard all my life. I have a Gold, Platinum and a Double Platinum and a Juno award . That was for "hit me with your best shot". Benatar. Google it little lib pig.

I am so sick of you pathetic libs trying to claim that you are so smarter and so more brilliant.

Well, let's do so.

I have worked hard all my life. I have a Gold, Platinum and a Double Platinum and a Juno award . That was for "hit me with your best shot". Benetar. Google it little lib pig.

You are gay and your name is Eddie Schwartz?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nvA1OUlKk8]Eddie Schwartz - Hit Me With Your Best Shot [AOR - Canada '95] - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah and the guy who picked Sarah Palin was a genuine war hero, but the voters of Parasite Nation picked a lying, Commie charlatan instead.
Jefferson envisioned the ideal American citizen as a gentleman farmer who read Homer in the original Greek at night. Barack Obama's ideal citizen is the pimp and the hooker, the wino and the drug addict, the slacker and the sluggard, people whose only intrinsic value as a human is the vote they can cast for him.

You are both so full of it. By now you should have figured out what an idiot Sara Palin is. The fact that you haven't is not surprising. What do you do instead?? Give the criticism Palin deserves to a woman that is her exact opposite. That friggin' figures.

sorry I don't hate Palin like you do..I don't dislike Rice but she has shown she isn't cut out for the position she has let alone a higher position as Sec. of state..

now go stew in your Palin hate..it becomes you

You don't know what you're talking about, as usual. I don't hate anyone. I don't like or respect her, okay?? So stop pretending to know what I think.

Forum List

Back