Surprise! The administration wants to link Ukraine and Israel aid

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Who didn't see this coming? Predictable, really. Taxpayers have been getting tired of having their wealth transferred over to the globalist operation in the Ukraine at the barrel of a government gun, clearly. So...ta daaaa...here, take this 6 billion to initiate another timely event in middle east. But, nyoooo...they had no idea it was gonna happen...completely unexpected...caught em totally off guard. Right? Pft. Get real.

''WASHINGTON — The Biden administration and key lawmakers in Congress are actively discussing whether aid to Israel could be linked to more funding for Ukraine...

...Lawmakers in both parties who support additional aid for Ukraine have suggested the approach as a potential way to secure funding for Kyiv''

How quickly and easily the American electorate switches from disdain for having their wealth transferred over to globalists to support their endeavors, to ''here take my money.''

Just have to create a scenario to play on their emotions. Works every time. And it only cost them 6 billion and a bunch of civilians on both sides to be used as fodder to get the ball rolling and bouncing on their side of the court again.

These are sick people pulling these strings. No doubt about it...

Last edited:
I see no decision to be made here at all.....Give the IDF what it needs and let the Uke midget beg from the EU.

Simple, problem solved.

I suspect "key lawmakers" include The Turtle so let them tie IDF to Uke funding and see how much faster support for Ukeland dies.

I have an offer for them both....

0eb24b53-f36d-4eef-974e-51492da583ed_text.gif

I don't even wanna think about what these globalists have in store for America with the way they're using the NGOs, the cartels and the current administration to transfer people from all over the world across our border by the hundreds of thousands/millions.

No doubt, it's nothing good. I suspect that they are positioning their assets.

Last edited:
Just have to create a scenario to play on their emotions. Works every time. And it only cost them 6 billion and a bunch of civilians on both sides to be used as fodder to get the ball rolling and bouncing on their side of the court again.

^ That's the truest thing I've read here in days. And we can see that playing out here on this site, unfortunately.

I said this yesterday but I'll say it again. People need to be careful to not automatically believe whatever the controlled MSM is telling them. When it comes to politics and war, question everything, people! They play on the public's emotions. The more 'sensationalistic' a story sounds... the more people should pause, take a breath, and question whether or not there's a reason why they're trying to get people so emotional and riled up.

Last edited:
^ That's the truest thing I've read here in days. And we can see that playing out here on this site, unfortunately.

I said this yesterday but I'll say it again. People need to be careful to not automatically believe whatever the controlled MSM is telling them. When it comes to politics and war, question everything, people! They play on the public's emotions. The more "sensationalist" a story sounds... the more people should pause, take a breath, and question whether or not there's a reason why they're trying to get people so emotional and riled up.

When ''media...tion'' runs a unified narrative (particularly when the players on the field openly get upset if any of them begin to even remotely stray from it,) the only thing that comes to mind is BOHICA.

I have an offer for them both....

0eb24b53-f36d-4eef-974e-51492da583ed_text.gif
If only we had any say in the matter.

But the globalists will continue to get away with it so long as they can keep generating enough civilian fodder on both ''sides'' to play on the public's emotion as they maneuver the game pieces from country to country and to keep people arguing over said ''sides,'' rather than paying attention to the actual plot of this evil game.

Divide and Conquer 101. Or hemogenize and conquer. Whatever strategy the game calls for...

Last edited:
They play on the public's emotions. The more 'sensationalistic' a story sounds... the more people should pause, take a breath, and question whether or not there's a reason why they're trying to get people so emotional and riled up.

I'm rather confident that the primary reason that the very first thing that influencers always seek to accomplish by coercing people only to pick a side is so that the pause, the breath and the question of why never happens. So that the actual plot is never really acknowledged or debated in any kind of relevant, meaningful way.

And then, observably, the terms of controversy are relegated to nothing more than shallow, low-value heckling back and forth with ''you're a Hamas supporter'' or ''you're an Israeli occupation supporter.''

Or ''you're a whatever supporter,'' depending on the geographics and intent behind whatever the current move on the globalist game board might be.

I mean, look around. It's really the dominant theme, largely speaking.

I'll tell you what, the more I read the board, the more I come around to the realization that here I simply do not belong.

Last edited:
Actually this makes sense. We should recognize that we are in a world wide war, and act accordingly.
1) convene and formalize a council of allies, create an international command structure
2) organize a committee to distribute war materials and humanitarian aid
3) define a clear goal and a plan to achieve that goal
4) create a plan how dissident citizens and non-citizens will be detained
5) create an international court and detainment facilities to punish war criminals

Who didn't see this coming? Predictable, really. Taxpayers have been getting tired of having their wealth transferred over to the globalist operation in the Ukraine at the barrel of a government gun, clearly. So...ta daaaa...here, take this 6 billion to initiate another timely event in middle east. But, nyoooo...they had no idea it was gonna happen...completely unexpected...caught em totally off guard. Right? Pft. Get real.

''WASHINGTON — The Biden administration and key lawmakers in Congress are actively discussing whether aid to Israel could be linked to more funding for Ukraine...

...Lawmakers in both parties who support additional aid for Ukraine have suggested the approach as a potential way to secure funding for Kyiv''

How quickly and easily the American electorate switches from disdain for having their wealth transferred over to globalists to support their endeavors, to ''here take my money.''

Zelensky's wife wants another jewelry shopping trip.

Israel has been getting US foreign aid since 1948 and still haven't resolved their conflict with the neighbors.

Why is Israel any more deserving of our money than Ukraine?

We give our consent for the continuation of these things when we reelect member of Congress at a greater than 90% rate. Your vote for them is your consent

The modern electorate is the biggest threat to American prosperity.

There was a time in history when people were smarter.

Consent is meaningless if you're stupid, uninformed and constantly propagandized. Collectively speaking.

It wasn't always that way.

As I said, it used to mean something...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back