Supporters of the Palestinian Killers

Do I sound like him or does he sound like me?

You can't have both.

So just pick a lie and stick w/it.
why not?.....if you both sound the same then choosing you or him doesnt make any difference....you are both doing the same thing .....spewing hate.....

why not?.....if you both sound the same then choosing you or him doesnt make any difference....you are both doing the same thing .....spewing hate.....
His thread was a whole 33 minutes before mine.

Yet, you responded to mine first.

Forget first, you never responded to his at all.

Why?

The fact is Hamas uses Palestinian children as a shield. They have no remorse for their own people.

There are some scuz sacks slithering around here spouting false chit about the Palestinians in the wake of the apartheid Israeli occupied genocide. We know who they are. We see them. They are pig chit.

But, hey, I get it. They are trolls. They get their yucks if they perceive they are pissing off people with their ridiculous chit. What I do not get, however, is how they can be so callous and vile to use this particular tragedy that is so excruciatingly cruel and barbaric to get their rocks off. On one hand you have genocide level misery, on the other hand you have hurtful rhetoric full of lies and anti-Semitism. Granted, these schmucks really hate Palestinians. But still, I believe that even Hitler would think starving out and bombing babies and children is way out of line, even if they are Palestinian. I mean, even if you are as dumb as a dildo and believe that Palestinians are terrorists and blah blah blah, we still know that the IDF are a bunch of terroristic pricks and have displayed such for decades(i.e., the moral equivalency idiots). At this point, a non-stop and continuous campaign to smear Palestinians is a act of direct support for Zionists, who starve and bomb out babies, murders innocents at soft targets, and kills innocent girls, among other things.

Once the rabid Zionists are eradicated, maybe we need to take a hard look at some of the vermin who have supported them. I am not talking about the internet chit talkers; their words are stupid and of no consequence. I am talking about the Zionists, IDF et al throughout the world. We should have taken them all out 20 years ago. Consider it a modern day Crusade, again targeting the scourge of Zionists. Anti-Semetic chit heads were content to assume that Zionist terror was over. Well, no more. Eff the Mexican wall. We need to neutralize the real foe: Zionistic extremism.
Israel was the nation attacked. Hamas (as usual hiding behind the skirts of the Palestinian people) is the group that committed the attacks.

Beyond that, as is so often the case, the screed OP is of no factual value.

oh really?...last week i was in that union thread battling anti union people....how come i didnt see you there helping me?....
I'm rarely on here. But that's nice of you to be on the right side every now and then.

Forum List

Back