Supporters of the Palestinian Killers

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
There are some scuz sacks slithering around here spouting false chit about the Palestinians in the wake of the apartheid Israeli occupied genocide. We know who they are. We see them. They are pig chit.

But, hey, I get it. They are trolls. They get their yucks if they perceive they are pissing off people with their ridiculous chit. What I do not get, however, is how they can be so callous and vile to use this particular tragedy that is so excruciatingly cruel and barbaric to get their rocks off. On one hand you have genocide level misery, on the other hand you have hurtful rhetoric full of lies and anti-Semitism. Granted, these schmucks really hate Palestinians. But still, I believe that even Hitler would think starving out and bombing babies and children is way out of line, even if they are Palestinian. I mean, even if you are as dumb as a dildo and believe that Palestinians are terrorists and blah blah blah, we still know that the IDF are a bunch of terroristic pricks and have displayed such for decades(i.e., the moral equivalency idiots). At this point, a non-stop and continuous campaign to smear Palestinians is a act of direct support for Zionists, who starve and bomb out babies, murders innocents at soft targets, and kills innocent girls, among other things.

Once the rabid Zionists are eradicated, maybe we need to take a hard look at some of the vermin who have supported them. I am not talking about the internet chit talkers; their words are stupid and of no consequence. I am talking about the Zionists, IDF et al throughout the world. We should have taken them all out 20 years ago. Consider it a modern day Crusade, again targeting the scourge of Zionists. Anti-Semetic chit heads were content to assume that Zionist terror was over. Well, no more. Eff the Mexican wall. We need to neutralize the real foe: Zionistic extremism.

There are some scuz sacks slithering around here spouting false chit about the Palestinians in the wake of the apartheid Israeli occupied genocide. We know who they are. We see them. They are pig chit.

But, hey, I get it. They are trolls. They get their yucks if they perceive they are pissing off people with their ridiculous chit. What I do not get, however, is how they can be so callous and vile to use this particular tragedy that is so excruciatingly cruel and barbaric to get their rocks off. On one hand you have genocide level misery, on the other hand you have hurtful rhetoric full of lies and anti-Semitism. Granted, these schmucks really hate Palestinians. But still, I believe that even Hitler would think starving out and bombing babies and children is way out of line, even if they are Palestinian. I mean, even if you are as dumb as a dildo and believe that Palestinians are terrorists and blah blah blah, we still know that the IDF are a bunch of terroristic pricks and have displayed such for decades(i.e., the moral equivalency idiots). At this point, a non-stop and continuous campaign to smear Palestinians is a act of direct support for Zionists, who starve and bomb out babies, murders innocents at soft targets, and kills innocent girls, among other things.

Once the rabid Zionists are eradicated, maybe we need to take a hard look at some of the vermin who have supported them. I am not talking about the internet chit talkers; their words are stupid and of no consequence. I am talking about the Zionists, IDF et al throughout the world. We should have taken them all out 20 years ago. Consider it a modern day Crusade, again targeting the scourge of Zionists. Anti-Semetic chit heads were content to assume that Zionist terror was over. Well, no more. Eff the Mexican wall. We need to neutralize the real foe: Zionistic extremism.

^^^He's all yours, DemoKKKrats.

children playing on the computer again.

That bullshit of Bold and regular type is hard on the eyes.

Let me know when he grows up and starts posting like adult.

til then...

BlueHand.jpg
WHAT A DILDO

TL/DR :rofl:

At least use the bolds for some secret message, talk about a waste of time.

Interesting how none of the board leftists have shown up to set him straight.

I guess they all agree.

Honestly, I can't say anything about what he wrote because I won't waste my time reading it. His precious little game of screaming "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" by bolding every third word is just too stupid. I won't read two sentences written in that crap let alone a long, rambling, whiny paragraph.

“ChatGPT, please generate some random shit and then randomly bold some stuff and make sure it’s inflammatory to Israelis who were just attacked in a vicious terrorist attack - thanks” MarkATL

That’s how I envisioned the OP was generated.

Your good with people who tie the hands of six year old and them kill them.. Fuck you.

But, hey, I get it. They are trolls. They get their yucks if they perceive they are pissing off people with their ridiculous chit. What I do not get, however, is how they can be so callous and vile to use this particular tragedy that is so excruciatingly cruel and barbaric to get their rocks off. On On one hand you have genocide level misery, on the other hand you have hurtful rhetoric full of lies and anti-Semitism. Granted, these schmucks really hate Palestinians. But still, I believe that even Hitler would think starving out and bombing babies and children is way out of line, even if they are Palestinian. I mean, even if you are as dumb as a dildo and believe that Palestinians are terrorists and blah blah blah, we still know that the IDF are a bunch of terroristic pricks and have displayed such for decades(i.e., the moral equivalency idiots). At this point, a non-stop and continuous campaign to smear Palestinians is a act of direct support for Zionists, who starve and bomb out babies, murders innocents at soft targets, and kills innocent girls, among other things.

There, now isn't that better? No retarded bolding, you're welcome.

geezus marc....you had better check under the bed tonight.....you are starting to sound like those you bad mouth....

geezus marc....you had better check under the bed tonight.....you are starting to sound like those you bad mouth....
Are you suggesting that I'm starting to sound like this guy...?!??

I'm curious as to how come you never gave him such a message.

Are you suggesting that I'm starting to sound like this guy...?!??

I'm curious as to how come you never gave him such a message.
marc he has been here less than a year....i think i have seen him a few times.....but yea he sounded like you....

marc he has been here less than a year....i think i have seen him a few times.....but yea he sounded like you....
Do I sound like him or does he sound like me?

You can't have both.

So just pick a lie and stick w/it.

Forum List

Back