CDZ Support for Israel - why?

Why does the US support Israel? Because both of your political parties are controlled by Jewish donors. It isn't that complicated.

Let's not forget about all the Christian fundamentalist support for building new settlements on the West Bank. The Christian churches send more money to Israel than all the Jewish organizations put together.

Why does the US support Israel? Because both of your political parties are controlled by Jewish donors. It isn't that complicated.

Let's not forget about all the Christian fundamentalist support for building new settlements on the West Bank. The Christian churches send more money to Israel than all the Jewish organizations put together.
Shel Adelson is a christian fundamentalist? Sure doesn't look like it.

MTE4MDAzNDEwODg3NjczMzU4.jpg

What Church does he attend again?

I have no idea what he has to do with all the money going to Israel from fundamentalist Christian churches.

Christian Zionism

I have no idea what he has to do with all the money going to Israel from fundamentalist Christian churches.

Christian Zionism
I imagine since he is a Jew, he doesn't head any church. I am discussing why both parties support Israel. If you want to start a topic on some american christian churches giving money to settlements, go ahead.

However, this topic is why do both parties comprising the American government support Israel. They do so because of top jewish donors in both parties. Shel Adelson, a jew, is the largest GOP donor, by far. All the GOP goes to kiss the ring of this guy if they want to be elected. So follow the money and all that. And in this case, it is certifiably kosher if you catch my drift.
Potential 2016 GOP candidates court mega donor Adelson during Vegas weekend Fox News

Same with the Democrats.
Jewish donors prominent in presidential campaign contributions The Times of Israel

Seriously - when will Americans realise they've been seriously conned?
Israel costs you a fortune in cash, loads of dead Americans, and you even get attacked by them.
The Liberty isn't the only time Israel has been busted trying to murder Americans, the Lavon affair is another prime example of what Israel does to you, all in attempts to get you to give them more cash.

the Lavon thing was specifically designed so that NO ONE would get injured. Why do you characterize it as an attack on the USA?----you like to lie?

True - it was designed to attack British and American targets, not just American ones.
The Israelis deliberately targeted Americans, but you have to justify that by claiming it wasn't designed to kill anyone, just blow things up.

support Israel for many reasons, this is only one of them: Israel is not islamic

Bigotry is your argument for supporting a country that kills your people and costs you a fortune to get dead sons.
I'm unsure I'm convinced by that proposal.

Political parties in the USA report all their donors and the amounts donated The oft repeated libel invented in the
minds of LIBEL LOVERS that jews control politicians with
money is----just that---A LIBEL-----it has been in use for more
than 100 years. Libels galvanize all the lynchings and genocides (100s of millions murdered) in history----all
initiated by libel-lovers

Thread is reopened.

This is the CDZ - that means:
no flaming
no insults
no putting down other posters.

Discuss the topic - no derailing. This is not a general Israel bashing thread and it's not a general Muslim bashing thread and it's not a conspiracy theory thread.

Last edited:
Thread is reopened.

no flaming
no insults

Discuss the topic - no derailing. This is not a general Israel bashing thread and it's not a general Muslim bashing thread and it's not a conspiracy theory thread.

thanks lots. I am addressing your post which now appears
on my screen. I am not "derailing" In reference to your
post-----please note. "jews control the politicians"
is very much an aspect of the conspiracy theory
in place for centuries---along with "jews control the media"
(just reworks of the prior popular centuries old islamo-
Nazi ALCHEMY and EVIL MAGICAL TALMUD libel
aka Zionist conspiracy theory----have those conspiracy
theories been rendered 'halal' ? just asking....

Thread is reopened.

no flaming
no insults

thanks lots. I am addressing your post which now appears
on my screen. I am not "derailing" In reference to your
post-----please note. "jews control the politicians"
is very much an aspect of the conspiracy theory
in place for centuries---along with "jews control the media"
(just reworks of the prior popular centuries old islamo-
Nazi ALCHEMY and EVIL MAGICAL TALMUD libel
aka Zionist conspiracy theory----have those conspiracy
theories been rendered 'halal' ? just asking....

Rosie, this is the only response I'll make - discuss the topic. My post, in red, is a line. Everything that followed needs to be on topic and within CDZ rules. The topic is "why support Israel". Do any of the above have to do with why or why not one supports Israel? No.

Now back to the topic Rosie.

Much as some claim a tin foil hat job when it comes to Israeli influence and interference in US politics, it's a matter of public record, and freely admitted by Israli groups in the US.

http://www.aipac.org/

AIPAC empowers pro-Israel activists across all ages, religions and races to be politically engaged and build relationships with members of Congress from both sides of the aisle to promote the U.S.-Israel relationship.

The corrupt politicians get their bribes, sorry, campaign contributions from Israel, paying for their votes on issues Israel wants to interfere in.

A few they've bribed are listed here.

AIPAC Money USC News21

AIPAC Money USC News21

Since 1990, the whole of the pro-Israel lobby has given almost $96 million in congressional campaign contributions and funnels a lot of the money through local political action committees, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonpartisan group that tracks money in politics.

In other words, Israel has bought and paid for many American politicians, and they do as they're told by Israel, regardless of how good those votes are for America, how much it costs US taxpayers, and how many American die because of them.

It's probably time for ALL campaign contributions from foreign governments, even via front groups, to be stopped. If any group is seen to favour any given country, they should be banned from contributing in any way at all.
Israel, given the clear damage they do to the United states, should be first on the list.

What US in return after billions $ of support? Disrespect president, piss millions of Americans. That is just a few.

Freddie was talking dollars and cents---not sentiment

In pure cash terms, we already have you conceding - America gets nothing.
In terms of dead Americans, I fail to see where the terrorism that support of Israel has brought to America has advantaged the dead Americans' families in any way.
The only Americans killed by political Muslims are dead because America supported Israel, or America invaded/bombed/interfered in their countries.

America's support for Israel has brought this upon you, not just appeared from nowhere.

So far, no one has explained a single advantage of US taxpayers giving money to Israel.[/QUOTE

I see no one has managed an answer so far.
I couple of insults against Muslims, and an attempt to derail, but not a single value for money advantage for all those US taxpayers' dollars,

Here's a good reason. I don't want to see them start WWIII which is what could happen if they lost our support and were provoked enough. While there are times I shake my head at Israel's response to certain situations, overall they have been very contained in their responses to terrorist aggression.

Here's a good reason. I don't want to see them start WWIII

You feel the best reason to support a country is they're likely to start a world war if you don't?
Gosh - sound more like a reason to destroy them.

Here's a good reason. I don't want to see them start WWIII

You feel the best reason to support a country is they're likely to start a world war if you don't?
Gosh - sound more like a reason to destroy them.
Only if you ignore the reasons why such a war would start. It is not because they want war but because they are surrounded by enemies living on the most sought after land on the face of the planet.

Only if you ignore the reasons why such a war would start. It is not because they want war but because they are surrounded by enemies living on the most sought after land on the face of the planet.

This is true - they clearly invaded the wrong place.
I wonder if the US would support Israel had the Jewish state set up in California, taking over the land and removing the inhabitants as they did in Palestine.
I suspect Americans would have a little less support if that were the case.

I wonder if the US would support Israel had the Jewish state set up in California, taking over the land and removing the inhabitants as they did in Palestine.

Invade?

There was a significant population of Jews living there already, and the Zionists simply immigrated there illegally, or "undocumentedly", depending how you look at it.

Even most of the immigrants have been there for generations at this point.

Invade?

There was a significant population of Jews living there already, and the Zionists simply immigrated there illegally, or "undocumentedly", depending how you look at it.

Even most of the immigrants have been there for generations at this point.

I find it rather odd that the American right want illegal immigrants out, but want illegal immigrants in.

American taxpayers spend billions of dollars to support Israel, but what do they get in return?
It is often said America gets medical or technical assistance, but very little comes at a very high cost in both cash and dead Americans.
There were no terrorist attacks against America until the 1970s when the US started to seriously fund Israel.
(Yes, I know someone will mention the Barbary pirates - the desparate have to resort to foolish arguments.)
In fact, apart from a load of cash spent, and a pile of dead American troops, Israel has done nothing for the US.
Sorry, I tell a lie, they gave US shipyard workers a job when Israel attacked the Liberty.

So, can our 'friends of Israel' tell us what they give America in return for billions of dollars?

American tax dollars are spent supporting countries all over the world with nothing given in return. It isn't just Israel.

Forum List

Back