CDZ Support for Israel - why?

I

Indofred

American taxpayers spend billions of dollars to support Israel, but what do they get in return?
It is often said America gets medical or technical assistance, but very little comes at a very high cost in both cash and dead Americans.
There were no terrorist attacks against America until the 1970s when the US started to seriously fund Israel.
(Yes, I know someone will mention the Barbary pirates - the desparate have to resort to foolish arguments.)
In fact, apart from a load of cash spent, and a pile of dead American troops, Israel has done nothing for the US.
Sorry, I tell a lie, they gave US shipyard workers a job when Israel attacked the Liberty.

So, can our 'friends of Israel' tell us what they give America in return for billions of dollars?

"So, can our 'friends of Israel' tell us what they give America in return for billions of dollars?"

They brown nose the GOP.

Israel represents the self-determination of a persecuted ethnicity.

Those who persecute them like to single them out as undeserving of support, but that really says more about the hateful mind set of those who single them out for abuse than it does them.

Unevolved primates throughout the world hate Jews because Jewish people are innovative, productive, intelligent, resourceful and creative -- everything they are not.

American taxpayers spend billions of dollars to support Israel, but what do they get in return?
It is often said America gets medical or technical assistance, but very little comes at a very high cost in both cash and dead Americans.
There were no terrorist attacks against America until the 1970s when the US started to seriously fund Israel.
(Yes, I know someone will mention the Barbary pirates - the desparate have to resort to foolish arguments.)
In fact, apart from a load of cash spent, and a pile of dead American troops, Israel has done nothing for the US.
Sorry, I tell a lie, they gave US shipyard workers a job when Israel attacked the Liberty.

So, can our 'friends of Israel' tell us what they give America in return for billions of dollars?

I am not surprised that the Islamic take on Islamic terrorism against American citizens is to be BLAMED
on the fact that the USA aids Israel. I grew up in
an area of the USA------that harbored mafia. The rumor was that the many many pizza shops were
COERCED into using progresso brand (just a rumor) ---products in making their pies. There was also a
nearby river------several dead bodies ------mafia hits---
were fished out per year. ------The well accepted
"KNOWN STUFF" about the Mafia was that they
were no danger to those people who COOPERATED
with them------and the dead were dead, JUSTLY,
because of their use of the wrong tomato sauce and
cooking oil. Thanks for your input, Freddie
(speaking of 'desperate' arguments)

Civilized plural society. Israel accepts more than one way of worshipping and doing things. Arab countries typically do not.

I see no one has managed an answer so far.
I couple of insults against Muslims, and an attempt to derail, but not a single value for money advantage for all those US taxpayers' dollars,

Poster will notice, if they aren't blinded by their hate, the Israeli flag being waved where the woman is claiming to love Jesus.
The Muslim group sang the Star spangled banner and prayed.
The violent protesters held an Israeli flag.

Does that tell you anything?

I see no one has managed an answer so far.
I couple of insults against Muslims, and an attempt to derail, but not a single value for money advantage for all those US taxpayers' dollars,

Not everyone evaluates all things by the penny and demands, as the beginning and end, the filthy lucre ADVANTAGE-----you express yourself as if you are
a carpet saleman in the SOUK

Not everyone evaluates all things by the penny and demands, as the beginning and end, the filthy lucre ADVANTAGE-----you express yourself as if you are

It's refreshing to see you're willing to admit America gets nothing for its tax dollars.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why Israel is worth dead American Fathers, sons and brothers.

It's refreshing to see you're willing to admit America gets nothing for its tax dollars.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why Israel is worth dead American Fathers, sons and brothers.

You have an odd way of interpreting the written word and also of interpreting reality. Israel does not murder American fathers, sons and brothers-----muslims do.
Americans generally do not share with you your souk
mentality as to that which has VALUE. I know it is
hard-----but sometimes you have to move your mind
out of the culture of bargaining with gutter hawkers.

What US in return after billions $ of support? Disrespect president, piss millions of Americans. That is just a few.

Freddie was talking dollars and cents---not sentiment

In pure cash terms, we already have you conceding - America gets nothing.
In terms of dead Americans, I fail to see where the terrorism that support of Israel has brought to America has advantaged the dead Americans' families in any way.
The only Americans killed by political Muslims are dead because America supported Israel, or America invaded/bombed/interfered in their countries.

America's support for Israel has brought this upon you, not just appeared from nowhere.

So far, no one has explained a single advantage of US taxpayers giving money to Israel.

The United States helped make Israel a Nation........................and we are committed to NEVER AGAIN................as the Arabs would kill EVERY ISRAELI if they ever lose on the battlefield..................

Secondly they are a BUFFER to Radical Islam............as they are on the front lines of it every day...............and the Radicals are obsessed with them.........more so than us...................

Thirdly we support Democracy....................and Israel is a Democratic Nation..........

Finally, we support those who stand against the evil of RADICAL ISLAM..............

What US in return after billions $ of support? Disrespect president, piss millions of Americans. That is just a few.

Freddie was talking dollars and cents---not sentiment

In pure cash terms, we already have you conceding - America gets nothing.
In terms of dead Americans, I fail to see where the terrorism that support of Israel has brought to America has advantaged the dead Americans' families in any way.
The only Americans killed by political Muslims are dead because America supported Israel, or America invaded/bombed/interfered in their countries.

America's support for Israel has brought this upon you, not just appeared from nowhere.

So far, no one has explained a single advantage of US taxpayers giving money to Israel.

It's an issue that you would not understand----Americans do not like to cave for THUGGERY ----
your explanation is excellent------muslims kill people---randomly if a people does not cater to their every demand----I know that----I read the Koran at age 20 and knew lots of muslims then and over the many years since.
Also ---my husband was born in a classically SHARIAH ADHERENT society------very Islamic.
I also grew up in an area which harbored Mafia-----
Mafia people kill for a similar reason but NOT
RANDOMLY Any news from Indonesia?----that bombing of bali was sorta typical thuggery. The
mafia developed in Sicily during a period of time
when Sicily was occupied by moors

Because Israel is not Islam.....

Without-Islam.jpg

Forum List

Back