CDZ Support for Israel - why?

bigoted??? so you support Islamic genocide?----

That is clearly very silly, and way off topic.

Did the
people of Indonesia celebrate the way the
muslims of Brooklyn Celebrated the destruction
of the twin towers?

I'm sure you can provide a link for that claim, then explain why it has the slightest thing to do with US support for Israel being a good thing.

In fact, all attacks on American targets (including Israeli attacks on Americans) that came from the middle east, were all a direct result of America's support for Israel.

So - rather than trying to derail the thread, please explain why US support for Israel is a good thing for America.
Of course, I don't expect you to, mostly because it isn't.

a link for what "claim"? ----In fact Israel has never attacked the USA and muslims murder daily for the glory of the rapist pig-----muhummand and the filth of islam. How are your sluts doing in Yemen, today?

Get your facts straight..

In 1965 Israeli fighter jets attacked the intelligence gathering ship, the USS Liberty in the Mediterranean Sea. 35 Americans killed and over 50 wounded. They were afraid the Americans would discover war atrocities they had just committed.

An inquiry chaired by Sen McCain's father, an admiral, ignored evidence and ruled it accidental.

Even then our government put Israel ahead of our own servicemen.

I have my facts straight you fucking piece of shit-----it was 1967-----shortly after that time I was an officer in
the USA NAVY-----you fucking piece of shit-----I was in a position to know all about the kinds of military accidents that take place EVEN IN PEACE TIME-------go to hell you fucking piece of shit and call me MA'AM
(for the record the number of americans who die
in "friendly fire" is staggering----even in peace time--
no less in an arena of war------got that ---YOU
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT)

did you ever serve in the military------YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT----if you did-----call me MA'AM
oh my ., ,. such histrionics.!...lets here from a calmer more sober man
that served and continues to serve his country and his oath

I cannot hear it----no speakers----but -----get this----I have served in the US Navy and I have
served as an advocate for injured persons------
both in an out of the military-------Every injured person lays BLAME No one says---"yeah ---I got injured----but it was an accident. No one is to blame" ---you post is meaningless

Poster will notice, if they aren't blinded by their hate, the Israeli flag being waved where the woman is claiming to love Jesus.
The Muslim group sang the Star spangled banner and prayed.
The violent protesters held an Israeli flag.

Does that tell you anything?

XXXXXX -I have also seen footage of a million muslims
circumambulating the rock in mecca and farting out-----DEATH TO AMERICA.
The star of david is a symbol of Judaism---Jesus was a jew

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously - when will Americans realise they've been seriously conned?
Israel costs you a fortune in cash, loads of dead Americans, and you even get attacked by them.
The Liberty isn't the only time Israel has been busted trying to murder Americans, the Lavon affair is another prime example of what Israel does to you, all in attempts to get you to give them more cash.

the Lavon thing was specifically designed so that NO ONE would get injured. Why do you characterize it as an attack on the USA?----you like to lie?

oh my ., ,. such histrionics.!...lets here from a calmer more sober man

Can't listen to him - he's clearly anti semitic - just because Israel murdered his friends.

Israel did not murder his friends. muslims murdered mine. I have worked in a field which involved dealing with "PERSONAL INJURY"-----I even did it during a time when I was on active duty in the NAVY------no injured person calls his injury an "ACCIDENT" -----
"well-----I got injured on the job---but it was really my own fault"<<<<<NEVER!!!!!!!!

"my son died during basic training. But it was an accident----not the fault of the Navy"<<<<< NEVER!!!!!!

Poster will notice, if they aren't blinded by their hate, the Israeli flag being waved where the woman is claiming to love Jesus.

Your post tells me that you are desperate----I have also seen footage of a million muslims
and Santa was white kids

I see no one has managed an answer so far.
I couple of insults against Muslims, and an attempt to derail, but not a single value for money advantage for all those US taxpayers' dollars,

Briefly, Israel is the single democracy in the Middle East. They share common ideals and moral values with America.
During the Cold War, Israel stopped Soviet expansion and since have partnered with the U.S. to fight terrorism together. Israel also provides
military intelligence to the U.S., helping to advance America's strategic interests in the Middle East.

Your post tells me that you are desperate----I have also seen footage of a million muslims
and Santa was white kids
I couple of insults against Muslims, and an attempt to derail, but not a single value for money advantage for all those US taxpayers' dollars,

Briefly, Israel is the single democracy in the Middle East. They share common ideals and moral values with America.
During the Cold War, Israel stopped Soviet expansion and since have partnered with the U.S. to fight terrorism together. Israel also provides
military intelligence to the U.S., helping to advance America's strategic interests in the Middle East.

you missed indofred's point. he clearly stated that if the USA supports Israel, fine and noble muslims will kill USA citizens.
He has made "an offer you can't refuse"

military intelligence to the U.S.
, helping to advance America's strategic interests in the Middle East.

I do not get sound---and the writing is too blurred for me to read----Israel had foreknowledge of what and what was the nature of the "foreknowledge" and who put the video together? it seem to be cobbled fragments

I am not at all impressed-----where is her PROOF that anything she says is true?
"PROOF" of something like "I knew about it
ten days before it happened" ----is not difficult
Just write it and get it witnessed and notarized.
PROOF of a conversation is not difficult----
just tape it. -------- she is using an instrument known as a RETROSPECTOSCOPE

I am not at all impressed-----where is her PROOF that anything she says is true?

Well excuse me if I put more weight on the assertions of a host high level ex-CIA and FBI intelligence and counter terrorism experts than yours

That might be relevant if a plane from mexico had just flown into the Reichstag and 5 dancing American CIA agents with1000s of dollars stuffed in their socks were arrested filming the incident

American taxpayers spend billions of dollars to support Israel, but what do they get in return?
Something I have been asking too for a long time. I just get the same pat answers:
They are the only democracy in the Mid East, They provide us with tons of intel, like Saddam Hussien has WMD's.
In all actuality giving Israel money is just a giant waste as we never see anything in return for that cash.

American taxpayers spend billions of dollars to support Israel, but what do they get in return?
Something I have been asking too for a long time. I just get the same pat answers:
They are the only democracy in the Mid East, They provide us with tons of intel, like Saddam Hussien has WMD's.
In all actuality giving Israel money is just a giant waste as we never see anything in return for that cash.
Because you are only seeing the obvious. We get a LOT more than that out of Israel.

For one, they are able to do things that we are not willing to publicly support. If push comes to shove in Iran it will be the Israelis that react, NOT the US and that give us diplomatic cover. They are also a massive sponge - soaking up thousands of terrorist rocket attacks every year. Do you think all that hate will simply dissipate if Israel ceased to exist? Of course not - those groups thrive on hatred of an enemy - any enemy will do. In the absence of a 'western' influenced nation in the region I believe that it would simply move to the US or other European nations.

It is pretty? No but we do get more than simply an intelligence operation over there. We get a military that we do not have to answer for and a target that we do not have to deal with.

Why does the US support Israel? Because both of your political parties are controlled by Jewish donors. It isn't that complicated.

Forum List

Back