CDZ Support for Israel - why?

ridding the world of filth

What has America got from your bigoted ideals and inclination to commit genocide?

Death and a large bill - that's all.

bigoted??? so you support Islamic genocide?------
did you cheer the Hebdo murders? Did the
people of Indonesia celebrate the way the
muslims of Brooklyn Celebrated the destruction
of the twin towers?
Do you admire the past Mafia enterprise of
coercing businessman into paying for
"protection" (aka jizya)

American taxpayers spend billions of dollars to support Israel, but what do they get in return?
It is often said America gets medical or technical assistance, but very little comes at a very high cost in both cash and dead Americans.
There were no terrorist attacks against America until the 1970s when the US started to seriously fund Israel.
(Yes, I know someone will mention the Barbary pirates - the desparate have to resort to foolish arguments.)
In fact, apart from a load of cash spent, and a pile of dead American troops, Israel has done nothing for the US.
Sorry, I tell a lie, they gave US shipyard workers a job when Israel attacked the Liberty.

So, can our 'friends of Israel' tell us what they give America in return for billions of dollars?

Can you find Russia on the map?
map-of-middle-east-countries-and-capitals-i0-1-copy2.jpg

American taxpayers spend billions of dollars to support Israel, but what do they get in return?
It is often said America gets medical or technical assistance, but very little comes at a very high cost in both cash and dead Americans.
There were no terrorist attacks against America until the 1970s when the US started to seriously fund Israel.
(Yes, I know someone will mention the Barbary pirates - the desparate have to resort to foolish arguments.)
In fact, apart from a load of cash spent, and a pile of dead American troops, Israel has done nothing for the US.
Sorry, I tell a lie, they gave US shipyard workers a job when Israel attacked the Liberty.

So, can our 'friends of Israel' tell us what they give America in return for billions of dollars?

We keep hearing about what a valuable ally Israel is. I can see what they get out of this relationship, but what are they doing for us?

John F. Kennedy, the greatest hero to the Democrats, ever!
John F. Kennedy Quotations - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library Museum

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

This much we pledge--and more."

I heard that speech and never heard him say, "Except Israel"

Last edited:
bigoted??? so you support Islamic genocide?----

That is clearly very silly, and way off topic.

Did the
of the twin towers?

I'm sure you can provide a link for that claim, then explain why it has the slightest thing to do with US support for Israel being a good thing.

In fact, all attacks on American targets (including Israeli attacks on Americans) that came from the middle east, were all a direct result of America's support for Israel.

So - rather than trying to derail the thread, please explain why US support for Israel is a good thing for America.
Of course, I don't expect you to, mostly because it isn't.

Did the
of the twin towers?

I'm sure you can provide a link for that claim, then explain why it has the slightest thing to do with US support for Israel being a good thing.

In fact, all attacks on American targets (including Israeli attacks on Americans) that came from the middle east, were all a direct result of America's support for Israel.

So - rather than trying to derail the thread, please explain why US support for Israel is a good thing for America.

a link for what "claim"? ----In fact Israel has never attacked the USA and muslims murder daily for the glory of the rapist pig-----muhummand and the filth of islam. How are your sluts doing in Yemen, today?

Get your facts straight..

In 1965 Israeli fighter jets attacked the intelligence gathering ship, the USS Liberty in the Mediterranean Sea. 35 Americans killed and over 50 wounded. They were afraid the Americans would discover war atrocities they had just committed.

An inquiry chaired by Sen McCain's father, an admiral, ignored evidence and ruled it accidental.

Even then our government put Israel ahead of our own servicemen.

Did the
of the twin towers?

a link for what "claim"? ----In fact Israel has never attacked the USA and muslims murder daily for the glory of the rapist pig-----muhummand and the filth of islam. How are your sluts doing in Yemen, today?

In 1965 Israeli fighter jets attacked the intelligence gathering ship, the USS Liberty in the Mediterranean Sea. 35 Americans killed and over 50 wounded. They were afraid the Americans would discover war atrocities they had just committed.

An inquiry chaired by Sen McCain's father, an admiral, ignored evidence and ruled it accidental.

I have my facts straight you fucking piece of shit-----it was 1967-----shortly after that time I was an officer in
the USA NAVY-----you fucking piece of shit-----I was in a position to know all about the kinds of military accidents that take place EVEN IN PEACE TIME-------go to hell you fucking piece of shit and call me MA'AM
(for the record the number of americans who die
in "friendly fire" is staggering----even in peace time--
no less in an arena of war------got that ---YOU
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT)

did you ever serve in the military------YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT----if you did-----call me MA'AM

Actually I'm a combat vet.

OK, it was 1967 (if you say so). That's the only lucid bit in you post.

I notice that you called me a fucking piece of shit 5 times. Is that the extent of your conversational skills? It's nice that we have the Ignore function.

Goodby.

Did the
of the twin towers?

I have my facts straight you fucking piece of shit-----it was 1967-----shortly after that time I was an officer in
the USA NAVY-----you fucking piece of shit-----I was in a position to know all about the kinds of military accidents that take place EVEN IN PEACE TIME-------go to hell you fucking piece of shit and call me MA'AM
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT)

did you ever serve in the military------YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT----if you did-----call me MA'AM

I notice that you called me a fucking piece of shit 5 times. Is that the extent of your conversational skills? It's nice that we have the Ignore function.

Goodby.

that's nice-----you, ESPECIALLY as a combat vet-----are required to address me as MA'AM.
I was an officer in the US navy------I did not do combat------I took care of the injured----not just navy combat kids----even airforce and marine------and they called me Ma'am. My dad was a petty officer in the US navy during world war II

warf-----if you are not aware of the issue of FRIENDLY FIRE and the huge number of
casualties it causes then you are not a
combat vet--------you are a liar

Did the
of the twin towers?

Wrong, it was an accident. When investigating a matter such as USS Liberty one must have motive. There was no motive. The Israelis are and were our friends - they had no motive - it was clearly an accident.

Did the
of the twin towers?

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT)

Goodby.

Goodbye has an e after the y. I take it English is not your first language - by your post - in general. Bye.

A better question would be why not support Israel? There is no reason on earth to not support Israel! They are our greatest allies in the world.

ridding the world of filth

What has America got from your bigoted ideals and inclination to commit genocide?

Death and a large bill - that's all.

bigoted??? so you support Islamic genocide?------
did you cheer the Hebdo murders? Did the
of the twin towers?
Do you admire the past Mafia enterprise of
coercing businessman into paying for
"protection" (aka jizya)

It's the Romanist way. Like Mother, like son.

Well, four pages in but not a single advantage of US support for Israel managed.
One begins to suspect there isn't a single good reason.

There are many good reasons, including our desire to poke Jew-hating scummies in the eye:

Israel a Strategic Asset for the United States - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

Why the U.S. Supports Israel - FPIF
A better question would be why not support Israel? There is no reason on earth to not support Israel! They are our greatest allies in the world.
because it is time for them to grow up and deal with their own problems and it serves no good purpose to support their endless who came first the chicken or the egg paradox

Well, four pages in but not a single advantage of US support for Israel managed.
One begins to suspect there isn't a single good reason.

There are many good reasons, including our desire to poke Jew-hating scummies in the eye:

Israel a Strategic Asset for the United States - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

Why the U.S. Supports Israel - FPIF
because it is time for them to grow up and deal with their own problems and it serves no good purpose to support their endless who came first the chicken or the egg paradox

When didn't they deal with their own problems? Has not the problem been other nations trying to impose their will on Israel telling her what to do? Isn't that what the quartet has been guilty of doing all along with Israel? Sign this Accord and you get this much of a loan, agree to giving up this much land and you'll get another loan? And on and on? No. You have not a clue as to what you are talking about. The only nation that does pay her debts to the best of my knowledge is Israel. You're acting meshugenah.

Forum List

Back