Super Bowl 56

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Bills 45
49ers 42

Buffalo Bills kick a field goal to win the Super Bowl over the SanFrancisco 49ers. That is my prediction for the Super Bowl. What is yours?

......will not be watching it as long as the NFL supports the violent racist hate group BLM and has a separate national anthem

......will not be watching it as long as the NFL supports the violent racist hate group BLM and has a separate national anthem
The NFL also supports bombing brown people for their oil, and we were warned about that too.
ikejfk.jpg

hillgadd.gif

fun3.jpg

If the Bills leave Buffalo, I will not be watching anymore either.
Now you can understand why I switched to the chargers when the Rams left LA,it was the most depressing moment in my life,at first I was super excited about the Rams coming back to LA.yesterday was the first game I watched all year cause it’s cool to see that california rivalry renewed.i always got excited over those Monday night games with the rams who have the coolest looking uniforms in the country play against joe Montana and the niners on Monday night football.
This rams,niners game was the first I watched all year.

my excitement soon left me though with the move back because the NFL is far more corrupt now than it was 25 years ago when the Rams left LA.these owners are evil,they would all kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit in millions from it.the NFL has earned the title the No fan loyalty league.the owners don’t give a shit about history or tradition,they put shiny brand new stadiums ahead of that.I still cannot believe those idiots let the rams leave LA,that’s like the Yankees leaving New York fir florida,you just don’t do thst,that’s criminal with all that history there.

it was everybit as much criminal for the chargers to be allowed to leave San Diego and especially the Raiders to leave Oakland.it was bad enough when they went to LA but to leave california entirely that’s criminal.that is one team you just don’t take out of its city,the raiders out of Oakland,they just aren’t the raiders if they don’t play in oaks land,the rams belong in LA,chargers in San Diego,and raiders fir sure in Oakland.

I would get wise Rodimus do what I have done boycott the NFL.the NFL is a criminal organization,in the mid ninetys after so many teams left their city’s they came up with relocation rules that made it much harder for teams to leave their city’s,between the rams,niners,chargers and raiders,the rams were the only team that followed the relocation guiidlines.why make rules if your not going to follow them. :cuckoo:
The fact they are not held accountable for breaking their own rules and following them proves how criminal they are.i said after the raiders left,the bills would be next in line,count on it,they will be gone in the future

fuck the NFL.it would be the most wise statement you ever said to yourself.

when you got owners putting shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history,it’s time fir everyone here to say fuck the NFL.regardless if your team has not left.only a fool would support the NFL.i stopped giving them a dime of my money years ago.

Last edited:
Now you can understand why I switched to the chargers when the Rams left LA,it was the most depressing moment in my life,at first I was super excited about the Rams coming back to LA.yesterday was the first game I watched all year cause it’s cool to see that california rivalry renewed.i always got excited over those Monday night games with the rams who have the coolest looking uniforms in the country play against joe Montana and the niners on Monday night football.
This rams,niners game was the first I watched all year.

my excitement soon left me though with the move back because the NFL is far more corrupt now than it was 25 years ago when the Rams left LA.these owners are evil,they would all kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit in millions from it.the NFL has earned the title the No fan loyalty league.the owners don’t give a shit about history or tradition,they put shiny brand new stadiums ahead of that.I still cannot believe those idiots let the rams leave LA,that’s like the Yankees leaving New York fir florida,you just don’t do thst,that’s criminal with all that history there.

it was everybit as much criminal for the chargers to be allowed to leave San Diego and especially the Raiders to leave Oakland.it was bad enough when they went to LA but to leave california entirely that’s criminal.that is one team you just don’t take out of its city,the raiders out of Oakland,they just aren’t the raiders if they don’t play in oaks land,the rams belong in LA,chargers in San Diego,and raiders fir sure in Oakland.

I would get wise Rodimus do what I have done boycott the NFL.the NFL is a criminal organization,in the mid ninetys after so many teams left their city’s they came up with relocation rules that made it much harder for teams to leave their city’s,between the rams,niners,chargers and raiders,the rams were the only team that followed the relocation guiidlines.why make rules if your not going to follow them. :cuckoo:
The fact they are not held accountable for breaking their own rules and following them proves how criminal they are.i said after the raiders left,the bills would be next in line,count on it,they will be gone in the future

fuck the NFL.it would be the most wise statement you ever said to yourself.

when you got owners putting shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history,it’s time fir everyone here to say fuck the NFL.regardless if your team has not left.only a fool would support the NFL.i stopped giving them a dime of my money years ago.
The stadiums are nice but are obscene.

Forum List

Back