Study: FOX Republicans: The most uninformed

TheJedi

Raging Independent
Jun 14, 2014
New Jersey
15 Posts - Glove are off. Let's do battle!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7zhJljblPcY]Godzilla Roar - YouTube[/ame]

Congratulations, FOX News Republicans! According to a study by the Brookings Institution, you are officially the most uninformed people in the country on political issues! Give yourself a round of applause! Keep on with your proliferation of baseless propaganda. It's not like we didn't already know this but now we have proof!

Brookings Survey: Fox News Home of Most Conservative Republicans | New Republic

Now before people start attacking the Brookings Institution as a liberal spin machine, it is one of the most reputable sources of survey information used by both parties. On a scale of 1-100; 1 being Sara Palin, Tea-tart, Neo-Nazi lunacy; 100 being vegan, tree-hugging, hippy, eco-terrorist, Brookings scores a 53. Right in the middle where rational, intellectuals like to spend their time.

FOX News is one of the worst offenders at spreading propaganda and it is sucking the soul out of our country. Other websites like Right Wing News and The Patriot are even worse as they continually distort the truth and inflame the already highly irrational extreme right. Case and point: the two nut jobs who recently killed two cops and a bystander at a Walmart in Las Vegas.

I do not care what anyone's political philosophy is, I just care that they form their OWN opinion using verifiable facts. FOX News and the sites I just mentioned are NOT a place to get this information.

I find these to be great starting points for getting to the truth:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

We will never solve our country's problems if we do not have the right information and if the truth happens to go against the grain of you political beliefs, suck it up, buttercup, and swallow hard. That facts will set us all free.

yawn
been posted 100 times already
would you believe a study that said liberalism is a mental disorder? or that Obama was a homosexual
just wondering

Last edited:
yawn
would you believe a study that said liberalism is a mental disorder? or that Obama was a homosexual
just wondering

What, precisely, is your point?

No such studies you mentioned exist. Is this a new political philosophy? One where any proven, verifiable point made is dismissed because it conflicts with one's ideology?

Seriously, is that all you got?

Last edited:

Godzilla Roar - YouTube

Congratulations, FOX News Republicans! According to a study by the Brookings Institution, you are officially the most uninformed people in the country on political issues! Give yourself a round of applause! Keep on with your proliferation of baseless propaganda. It's not like we didn't already know this but now we have proof!

Now before people start attacking the Brookings Institution as a liberal spin machine, it is one of the most reputable sources of survey information used by both parties. On a scale of 1-100; 1 being Sara Palin, Tea-tart, Neo-Nazi lunacy; 100 being vegan, tree-hugging, hippy, eco-terrorist, Brookings scores a 53. Right in the middle where rational, intellectuals like to spend their time.

FOX News is one of the worst offenders at spreading propaganda and it is sucking the soul out of our country. Other websites like Right Wing News and The Patriot are even worse as they continually distort the truth and inflame the already highly irrational extreme right. Case and point: the two nut jobs who recently killed two cops and a bystander at a Walmart in Las Vegas.

I do not care what anyone's political philosophy is, I just care that they form their OWN opinion using verifiable facts. FOX News and the sites I just mentioned are NOT a place to get this information.

We will never solve our country's problems if we do not have the right information and if the truth happens to go against the grain of you political beliefs, suck it up, buttercup, and swallow hard. That facts will set us all free.

The only factual questioned asked was whether we've had more immigration in the past few years or we've had less. I haven't ever seen the actual figures posted on any TV news program, so how would anyone know?

One thing is clear, no one trusts the leftwing news sources, and that includes the network broadcasts.

Last edited:
yawn
just wondering

No such studies you mentioned exist. Is this a new political philosophy? One where any proven, verifiable point made is dismissed because it conflicts with one's ideology?

I think those things should be studied. don't you? be about as informing as a damn Fox news study

you people and your hardon for a news channel and then sit here and claim all their viewers are less informed..get real or go watch PmsNbc you want to be stupid

Last edited:
The only factual questioned asked was whether we've had more immigration in the past few years or we've had less. I haven't ever seen the actual figures posted on any TV news program, so how would anyone know?

How can you determine what is factual or not? Do you research it or just assume something is non-factual when it go against the grain of what you believe? Just because one believes something is true does not mean it is factually correct.

One thing is clear, no one trusts the leftwing news sources, and that includes the network broadcasts.

In all my research, have have certainly found lies on the left side of the equation. Most of the liberal spin, however, does not come from distorting the truth or outright lies. FOr the most part they get the facts straight but where they get wonky is in the commentary. It's generally whiny and over dramatic but easy to filter.

The right-wing is the most egregious with FOX topping the list of outright lies and innuendo intent on inflaming and inciting raw emotional response by tapping into hatred, bigotry and fear. This is what Hitler did to become dictator of Germany and how millions of Jews were exterminated like insects.

I challenge you to post here examples of left-wing spin and propaganda. If it is so rampant as you suggest, you should be able to post many examples.

If you are going to debate me you need to step up with sources or your claims are worth nothing.

Last edited:

How can you determine what is factual or not? Do you research it or just assume something is non-factual when it go against the grain of what you believe? Just because one believes something is true does not mean it is factually correct.

In all my research, have have certainly found lies on the left side of the equation. Most of the liberal spin, however, does not come from distorting the truth or outright lies. FOr the most part they get the facts straight but where they get wonky is in the commentary. It's generally whiny and over dramatic but easy to filter.

The right-wing is the most egregious with FOX topping the list of outright lies and innuendo intent on inflaming and inciting raw emotional response by tapping into hatred, bigotry and fear. This is what Hitler did to become dictator of Germany and how millions of Jews were exterminated like insects.

I challenge you to post here examples of left-wing spin and propaganda. If it is so rampant as you suggest, you should be able to post many examples.

If you are going to debate me you need to step up with sources or your claims are worth nothing.

this has been the same response of the other 100 times this has been posted
go watch your news channels and don't worry about what everyone else is watching like it your all's business...you people just can't stay out of everyone's lives...freaks

Last edited:

Godzilla Roar - YouTube

What the fuck is a FOX Republican you dumbass? You left wing nuts think you can just make shit up and be taken seriously?

yawn
just wondering

I think those things should be studied. don't you? be about as informing as a damn Fox news study

you people and your hardon for a news channel and then sit here and claim all their viewers are less informed..get real or go watch PmsNbc you want to be stupid

I still do not get your point. Is this just color commentary or do you plan to post counter claims? Those "things" were studied by the Brookings Institution. Would you like me to get you a link to the full study?

Here you go. Study away: http://publicreligion.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Final-Immigration-Survey.pdf

Godzilla Roar - YouTube

What the fuck is a FOX Republican you dumbass? You left wing nuts think you can just make shit up and be taken seriously?

freaking idiots...what's sad is misleading the people in the country with crap such as this study and then latching onto it as if it is the gospel truth

Ahh. Facts bother you I guess. None of what I posted is made up. If you were intelligent and rational and disagreed with my position, why not post sources to try an disprove my claim?

You can't because you one of the ignorant masses who calls the truth lies and lies the truth because they support your utter, irrational and baseless hatred. You are, sadly, in the minority and it is pathetic, low-class responses like this that will insure you and people like you will fade into obscurity over time. You are just angry because you matter less and less with each passing year.

yawn
just wondering

And this is an op-ed piece from a poll, a survey, not a study. What we do know, is you are misleading in your thread title which makes you deceitful troll or you are just plain stupid.

What I find amusing is she's got more in her four sentences than you have in your entire opening op-ed piece. You do know the difference between fact and opinion?

This_thread_again_8906.png

Last edited:
And this is an op-ed piece from a poll, a survey, not a study. What we do know, is you are misleading in your thread title which makes you deceitful troll or you are just plain stupid.

What I find amusing is she's got more in her four sentences than you have in your entire opening op-ed piece. You do know the difference between fact and opinion?

Here is the full study: http://publicreligion.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Final-Immigration-Survey.pdf

Read it before you make silly posts. The study was linked in the article which proves no one has ever read it. Typical FOX news republican, you judge an article by it's headline. Sad.

Here is the full study: http://publicreligion.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Final-Immigration-Survey.pdf

Read it before you make silly posts. The study was linked in the article which proves no one has ever read it. Typical FOX news republican, you judge an article by it's headline. Sad.

Again, it is a survey, it say's survey, try comprehending what you read. It is not a study, you are being deceitful.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

This opinion piece succinctly describes what I am talking about:

Age of Ignorance by Charles Simic | NYRblog | The New York Review of Books

"In the past, if someone knew nothing and talked nonsense, no one paid any attention to him. No more. Now such people are courted and flattered by conservative politicians and ideologues as “Real Americans” defending their country against big government and educated liberal elites. The press interviews them and reports their opinions seriously without pointing out the imbecility of what they believe. The hucksters, who manipulate them for the powerful financial interests, know that they can be made to believe anything, because, to the ignorant and the bigoted, lies always sound better than truth:

Christians are persecuted in this country.
The government is coming to get your guns.
Obama is a Muslim.
Global Warming is a hoax.
The president is forcing open homosexuality on the military.
Schools push a left-wing agenda.
Social Security is an entitlement, no different from welfare.
Obama hates white people.
The life on earth is 10,000 years old and so is the universe.
The safety net contributes to poverty.
The government is taking money from you and giving it to sex-crazed college women to pay for their birth control. "

And another opinion piece that hits the nail on the head:

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/08/right-wing-christians-ans-republican-policies-making-america-stupid.html

"According to a Gallup poll released last week; “Americans continue to poll more like Iranians or Nigerians than Europeans or Canadians on questions of evolution, scriptural inerrancy, the presence of angels and demons, and so forth.” The poll also revealed that 42% of Americans, obviously fundamentalist Christians, still adhere to the creationists’ assertion that Earth, the Universe, and human beings were created in their present form less than 10,000 years ago. In another study conducted for the National Science Foundation, surveys revealed that one-in-five (20% for fundamentalist morons) still believe the Sun revolves around the Earth, cannot fathom that DNA is key to identifying heredity, or that radiation, including from the Sun, has deleterious effects on the human body."

Here is the poll mentioned: http://www.gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx?ref=image

Last edited:

Ahh. Facts bother you I guess. None of what I posted is made up. If you were intelligent and rational and disagreed with my position, why not post sources to try an disprove my claim?

You can't because you one of the ignorant masses who calls the truth lies and lies the truth because they support your utter, irrational and baseless hatred. You are, sadly, in the minority and it is pathetic, low-class responses like this that will insure you and people like you will fade into obscurity over time. You are just angry because you matter less and less with each passing year.

You don't bother answering a question? What is a FOX Republican? Is it one of the talking heads on the show? Is it Sean Hannity? What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know?

The irony here is that you post ignorant crap like this and then call us ignorant.

Forum List

Back