Study: FOX Republicans: The most uninformed

I never heard any Fox News commentator say anything as bad as Martin Bashir did about Sarah Palin.

Have you ever heard any Fox News commentator say that someone should shit in Hillary Clinton's mouth?

I agree with you about all news stations and reporting only what they think the public should hear.
I think every single one of them give just what they want to report and not the complete news about subjects.

The only factual questioned asked was whether we've had more immigration in the past few years or we've had less. I haven't ever seen the actual figures posted on any TV news program, so how would anyone know?

How can you determine what is factual or not? Do you research it or just assume something is non-factual when it go against the grain of what you believe? Just because one believes something is true does not mean it is factually correct.

One thing is clear, no one trusts the leftwing news sources, and that includes the network broadcasts.

In all my research, have have certainly found lies on the left side of the equation. Most of the liberal spin, however, does not come from distorting the truth or outright lies. FOr the most part they get the facts straight but where they get wonky is in the commentary. It's generally whiny and over dramatic but easy to filter.

The right-wing is the most egregious with FOX topping the list of outright lies and innuendo intent on inflaming and inciting raw emotional response by tapping into hatred, bigotry and fear. This is what Hitler did to become dictator of Germany and how millions of Jews were exterminated like insects.

I challenge you to post here examples of left-wing spin and propaganda. If it is so rampant as you suggest, you should be able to post many examples.

If you are going to debate me you need to step up with sources or your claims are worth nothing.

Fox reports everything.

The rest don't .

So it's not a matter of pushing propaganda, but refusing to censor what everyone else censors.

Argue against that......

The only factual questioned asked was whether we've had more immigration in the past few years or we've had less. I haven't ever seen the actual figures posted on any TV news program, so how would anyone know?

How can you determine what is factual or not? Do you research it or just assume something is non-factual when it go against the grain of what you believe? Just because one believes something is true does not mean it is factually correct.

One thing is clear, no one trusts the leftwing news sources, and that includes the network broadcasts.

In all my research, have have certainly found lies on the left side of the equation. Most of the liberal spin, however, does not come from distorting the truth or outright lies. FOr the most part they get the facts straight but where they get wonky is in the commentary. It's generally whiny and over dramatic but easy to filter.

The right-wing is the most egregious with FOX topping the list of outright lies and innuendo intent on inflaming and inciting raw emotional response by tapping into hatred, bigotry and fear. This is what Hitler did to become dictator of Germany and how millions of Jews were exterminated like insects.

I challenge you to post here examples of left-wing spin and propaganda. If it is so rampant as you suggest, you should be able to post many examples.

If you are going to debate me you need to step up with sources or your claims are worth nothing.

Fox reports everything.

The rest don't .

So it's not a matter of pushing propaganda, but refusing to censor what everyone else censors.

Argue against that......

You call this responsible reporting?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiCgzaJKZjs]Huckabee Mocks Obama's "Hip-Hop Pals" - YouTube[/ame]

Fox reports everything.

The rest don't .

Argue against that......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiCgzaJKZjs]Huckabee Mocks Obama's "Hip-Hop Pals" - YouTube[/ame]

He's not reporting news he citing his opinion.

Fox reports everything.

The rest don't .

Argue against that......

What reporting?
That's a show.
Did you listen to what he said at the very end? "And that's my view" meaning (Opinion)

Forum List

Back