National Debt Hits All Time High Under Biden - $34 Trillion!

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Now wait a gosh darn minute here! Joe Biden told me that he cut the debt!! He told me he reduced the debt by more than anyone else in history! What is the meaning of this?!?

The meaning of this is that Biden is lying. What his people did was put some concocted bullshit on paper whereby the rate of increase of the debt would slow. In other words, if current spending over the next 5 years would result in an increase of debt by $2 trillion, then you cut this or that on paper so that the the debt will only hypothetically grow by $ 1trillion, scummy pols like Biden will say, "Oh, I just reduced the debt by $1 trillion!!

However, they have reduced nothing. It is all hypothetical. The "cuts" in spending, or increases in taxable, depend on a number of variables and subject to adjustment. All that Biden has done is moved some numbers around for political reasons to make it look like he cut the debt. But he has cut nothing. He (1) hypothetically, (2) reducing the (3) rate of increase in the national debt. That is a hell of a long way from "reducing" or "cutting" the debt, as he and his crew of misfits have said.

So, when you leave out this part of the message, explaining what is really going on, that is called LYING.

Now wait a gosh darn minute here! Joe Biden told me that he cut the debt!! He told me he reduced the debt by more than anyone else in history! What is the meaning of this?!?

The meaning of this is that Biden is lying. What his people did was put some concocted bullshit on paper whereby the rate of increase of the debt would slow. In other words, if current spending over the next 5 years would result in an increase of debt by $2 trillion, then you cut this or that on paper so that the the debt will only hypothetically grow by $ 1trillion, scummy pols like Biden will say, "Oh, I just reduced the debt by $1 trillion!!

However, they have reduced nothing. It is all hypothetical. The "cuts" in spending, or increases in taxable, depend on a number of variables and subject to adjustment. All that Biden has done is moved some numbers around for political reasons to make it look like he cut the debt. But he has cut nothing. He (1) hypothetically, (2) reducing the (3) rate of increase in the national debt. That is a hell of a long way from "reducing" or "cutting" the debt, as he and his crew of misfits have said.

So, when you leave out this part of the message, explaining what is really going on, that is called LYING.
That's what happens when a bunch of unqualified republican children refuse to pay for anything.

• Banned
That's what happens when a bunch of unqualified republican children refuse to pay for anything.
Thank you!! You have provided an excellent display of peak stupid! I love how you completely omitted the spend-frenzy Democrats wanting to wrap their tentacles around every aspect of our lives. Essentially, your omission results in a misrepresentation, which is another way of saying "lie". You lied. Therefore, you are a liar.

And it hit the previous highs under ..... TRUMP. And before that Obama.

A trend, there is.

Be sure, all of us, to thank both parties, forever wars, Covid, and tax cuts for the rich.

• Banned
And it hit the previous highs under ..... TRUMP. And before that Obama.

A trend, there is.
Of course. Though, I note that your observation has nothing to do with the primary focus of the OP, to wit: Lyin' Biden is lying again.

I thought the GOP shut the government down like 100 times to make sure this debt was addressed. I guess they did it for nothing.

Spend less?

AH!

Borrow more!!!

Thank Trump and his tax breaks for the wealthiest in America. It will be much more difficult moving forward to pay off the debt.
Yes! It’s because the rich don’t pay enough taxes and not because the federal government spends too much money year after year.

Why do you tell such easily debunked lies?
“Let me remind you again: I reduced the federal deficit,” Biden said in a speech on Wednesday. “All the talk about the deficit from my Republican friends, I love it. I’ve reduced it $350 billion in my first year in office. And we’re on track to reduce it, by the end of September, by another 1 trillion, 500 billion dollars – the largest drop ever.”

“Let me remind you again: I reduced the federal deficit,” Biden said in a speech on Wednesday. “All the talk about the deficit from my Republican friends, I love it. I’ve reduced it $350 billion in my first year in office. And we’re on track to reduce it, by the end of September, by another 1 trillion, 500 billion dollars – the largest drop ever.”
Go reread the OP.

He said "debt", not "deficit".

And you just doubled down on the stupid.

Forum List

Back