National Debt Hits All Time High Under Biden - $34 Trillion!

So, when you leave out this part of the message, explaining what is really going on, that is called LYING.
the truth hurts LLR

and gains few votes at that

to publicly admit we're a bankrupt nation on the verge of collapse, with our top 1% making off with their pot 'o gold would be political suicide

~S~

Spend, spend, spend. We put these people in office and they spend money like drunken sailors.

When was the last year that the national debt did not reach all time highs?

Thank you!! You have provided an excellent display of peak stupid! I love how you completely omitted the spend-frenzy Democrats wanting to wrap their tentacles around every aspect of our lives. Essentially, your omission results in a misrepresentation, which is another way of saying "lie". You lied. Therefore, you are a liar.
Have your baby tantrum, crybaby. It's expected

Have your baby tantrum, crybaby. It's expected
Projection. It is amazing that leftist idiots are too dumb to recognize they are doing this. They do it all the time. The left needs to do a better job with their talking points memos, maybe by including some guidelines about this in an effort to make it foolproof.

Now wait a gosh darn minute here! Joe Biden told me that he cut the debt!! He told me he reduced the debt by more than anyone else in history! What is the meaning of this?!?

The meaning of this is that Biden is lying. What his people did was put some concocted bullshit on paper whereby the rate of increase of the debt would slow. In other words, if current spending over the next 5 years would result in an increase of debt by $2 trillion, then you cut this or that on paper so that the the debt will only hypothetically grow by $ 1trillion, scummy pols like Biden will say, "Oh, I just reduced the debt by $1 trillion!!

However, they have reduced nothing. It is all hypothetical. The "cuts" in spending, or increases in taxable, depend on a number of variables and subject to adjustment. All that Biden has done is moved some numbers around for political reasons to make it look like he cut the debt. But he has cut nothing. He (1) hypothetically, (2) reducing the (3) rate of increase in the national debt. That is a hell of a long way from "reducing" or "cutting" the debt, as he and his crew of misfits have said.

So, when you leave out this part of the message, explaining what is really going on, that is called LYING.
It's a little late to be squealing about the debt now.
You should have been complaining back when the orange cat turd king was giving away welfare (tax cuts) to his rich friends.

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.
The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country

It's a little late to be squealing about the debt now.
You should have been complaining back when the orange cat turd king was giving away welfare (tax cuts) to his rich friends.

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.
The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country

^ Idiotic comment by idiotic poster

But Tater keeps telling us he cut the debt by $1.7 TRILLION.

Thank Trump and his tax breaks for the wealthiest in America. It will be much more difficult moving forward to pay off the debt.
The cuts were across the board, and revenues went up, Simp.

Dont let reality interrupt your day.

odanny

That's what happens when a bunch of unqualified republican children refuse to pay for anything.
Lol! I ain't paying for your shit. I'm stacking mine, and laughing my ass off. Spend ,spend spend!!! Someone's gonna pick up your tab. But it won't be me. I've been investing in things far more valuable than Nanny State tit suckers...

Forum List

Back