Anyone wanna make a guess as to what the national debt will be after Trump?

It won't be when the dollar crashes or BRICS currency becomes the world reserve currency.
it has already crashed,, just most people are able to handle it for now,,

so many are just living on debt and getting worse,,

unless we can get the border secured and illegals deported and get back to america first the debt wont mean shit,,

it has already crashed,, just most people are able to handle it for now,,

so many are just living on debt and getting worse,,

unless we can get the border secured and illegals deported and get back to america first the debt wont mean shit,,

The economy is in the recovery stage, just as it was when Trump took office. Trump was lucky that he lost the election. This economic downturn was coming regardless of who the president was.

The economy is in the recovery stage, just as it was when Trump took office. Trump was lucky that he lost the election. This economic downturn was coming regardless of who the president was.
this doesnt happen in a recovering economy,,

I'm guessing it's going to anywhere from $40 trillion to $42 trillion, by the time he (Trump) is out of office.
The democrats and the dem-lite republicans aren't going to slow it down. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his first 4 years. So he's not going to slow it down.
It's going to be way up there.

$20hr will have to be the national minimum wage by the end of 2028.
Thank your for your post acknowledging that Trump will win.

this doesnt happen in a recovering economy,,

Yes it does. It's part of the cycle.

And they're not closing because of "bideninflation." There's simply too damn many of these stores.
1712366918995.png

Well, at least you've accepted Trump WILL BE the next president.

That's a start.

That's a start for what? Having another weak ass, left leaning, big spending RINO president isn't going to be a good thing. But it's not like you Republicrats give a shit about how good a president someone is, as long as they're a republican who trash talks the democrats.

That's a start for what? Having another weak ass, left leaning, big spending RINO president isn't going to be a good thing. But it's not like you Republicrats give a shit about how good a president someone is, as long as they're a republican who trash talks the democrats.
Fuck off Liberal.

All you do is attack Trump.

You're a fraud.

Now go pound sand down a rathole.

I don't engage with lying sacks of shit.

I'm guessing it's going to anywhere from $40 trillion to $42 trillion, by the time he (Trump) is out of office.
The democrats and the dem-lite republicans aren't going to slow it down. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his first 4 years. So he's not going to slow it down.
It's going to be way up there.

$20hr will have to be the national minimum wage by the end of 2028.
You need to be worried about the end of President Biden's administration this year. We're in deep trouble, and the debt is starting to look like one of our lesser problems.

Biden's $8T budget makes claims of deficit-cutting laughable, economist says: 'An assault on US business'

Opinion by Charles Creitz
• 6d • [03/31/2024]

Fuck off Liberal.

All you do is attack Trump.

You're a fraud.

Now go pound sand down a rathole.

I don't engage with lying sacks of shit.

I attack all you Republicrats, including Trump. You fuckers are supposed to bring opposition to the left. All y'all do is bitch and whine about the democrats, without stopping anything they do.

You need to be worried about the end of President Biden's administration this year. We're in deep trouble, and the debt is starting to look like one of our lesser problems.

Biden's $8T budget makes claims of deficit-cutting laughable, economist says: 'An assault on US business'

Opinion by Charles Creitz
• 6d • [03/31/2024]

Why worry about something that's already happened? There's nothing I can do about what they do for the next 10 months. That ship has sailed.
The question is, is the American people going to vote to get away from the democrats and the weak ass Republicrats?
My guess is NO. Because they have weak ass Republicrat sitting on an RNC throne ready to take the white house again.

The fact that Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years, proves he's a weak ass RINO. The 90% RINO's in the house and senate proves they're weak too. Because they haven't "CUT" anything.

Forum List

Back