Strip Clubs

The majority of strippers have been abused all their lives, have addiction issues, and a healthy lump of them are homosexual...male and female.

I don't know about all that but you are right about the homosexual part, a good number of them are.
I don't know about that either. The majority of girls I met that were dancers enjoyed it. They made great money with very little effort. I don't recall any one them having horror stories about being abused either. No one was making them do anything they didn't want to do. They can pretty much come and go as they please. I never once witnessed a dancer being treated bad by anyone at a club. They're treated like gold, and if anyone gets out of hand or gives a dancer a hard time, they get their ass thumped up and their butt kicked out the front door, and told not to come back, ever.

Last edited:
The majority of strippers have been abused all their lives, have addiction issues, and a healthy lump of them are homosexual...male and female.

I don't know about all that but you are right about the homosexual part, a good number of them are.
I don't know about that either. The majority of girls I met that were dancers enjoyed it. They made great money with very little effort. I don't recall any one them having horror stories about being abused either. No one was making them do anything they didn't want to do. They can pretty much come and go as they please. I never once witnessed a dancer being treated bad by anyone at a club. They're treated like gold, and if any one gets out of hand or gives a dancer a hard time, they get their ass thumped up and their butt kicked out the front door, and told not to come back, ever.

Oh I know, most strip clubs I have been to had very tight security. One I went to Iowa had a guy who blew smoke in a strippers face when she was on the stage, he was thrown into the parking lot so quick it made his head spin. I have met all kinds of different girls who did that line of work, one was a real estate agent, several were college students, some women were out of work and needed the money. I haven't met one yet that came from an abusive background or anything like that, you would think that for a woman who was victimized by men, the last place they would want to work is a strip club.

I don't know about that either. The majority of girls I met that were dancers enjoyed it. They made great money with very little effort. I don't recall any one them having horror stories about being abused either. No one was making them do anything they didn't want to do. They can pretty much come and go as they please. I never once witnessed a dancer being treated bad by anyone at a club. They're treated like gold, and if any one gets out of hand or gives a dancer a hard time, they get their ass thumped up and their butt kicked out the front door, and told not to come back, ever.

Oh I know, most strip clubs I have been to had very tight security. One I went to Iowa had a guy who blew smoke in a strippers face when she was on the stage, he was thrown into the parking lot so quick it made his head spin. I have met all kinds of different girls who did that line of work, one was a real estate agent, several were college students, some women were out of work and needed the money. I haven't met one yet that came from an abusive background or anything like that, you would think that for a woman who was victimized by men, the last place they would want to work is a strip club.

I'd do it if I was a woman... and laugh all the way to the bank.

Forum List

Back