Strip Clubs

I've never been to a strip club, never had any desire too.
So you go and have fun, and you can tell us all about it when you get back!
Okie Dokie??

I haven't been to a strip club in probably 30 years. Do they still take their clothes off there?

I used to date strippers when I was a young stud living in Boston.

You have no idea with what contempt they hold the patrons of those places.

You probably also have no idea how many of them are lesbians, either.

So many of those girls hate men.

Given what they have to do to earn their daily bread, one can hardly blame them, I suppose.

Memories...

Worst: Mouse's Ear Lounge Lounge - Knoxville, TN
Best: Deja Vu - Jacksonville, FL

Then there's one in Vegas where my two buddies were kicked out. I grudgingly followed them to the taxi.

I feel sorry for todays young guys. Seems like you need hundreds of dollars just to get a girl to rub up against ya' in one of those clubs. When I was overseas the most I ever paid for an "all-nighter" was 20 bucks. In fact, unless you're married to her then it's priceless, a sex act with any woman is only worth about 20 bucks.

Check that, I'd give Angelina Jolie, J-Lo and maybe 10 other famous wimmen an extra fiver. :lol:

Then there's one in Vegas where my two buddies were kicked out. I grudgingly followed them to the taxi.

If you haven't been to the "world famous" Palomino Club in Vegas, then you haven't been to the best strip club there. It's the only one in Vegas that's full nude that serves liquor.

I lived in Las Vegas for four years, 1980-1984. I was stationed at Nellis AFB, and yes, young, single G.I.'s have been known to frequent a strip club or two.

I'll play.
Back in 1997, last time I went to one, I'm sitting there talking with my sons. A scrawny little Vietnamese stripper walks up asking me if I want a lap dance. I said 'no thanks' and went back talking with my sons. Less then a minute later, she walks up again, interrupts me asking me again. I politely said no again. She screws up her face and walks away. Now, mind you, this is one of the better strip clubs in Vegas, with a bevy of beautiful young girls. How she got hired there, I'll never know. As my luck would have it (good thing I wasn't gambling!), she walks up a third time, interrupts me, and in broken English asks me again if I was sure I did not want a lap dance. By this time, I was pissed, stood up, reached in my pocket, grabbed three singles, handed them to her and said, "Here's three bucks, now leave me alone!" She takes it, walks a few steps away, spins around, charges me throwing the three bucks at me and lays a string of obscenities on me in her broken English. My sons laughed so hard, they were in tears almost falling off the sofa.
Haven't been to a strip club since.

I'll play.
Back in 1997, last time I went to one, I'm sitting there talking with my sons. A scrawny little Vietnamese stripper walks up asking me if I want a lap dance. I said 'no thanks' and went back talking with my sons. Less then a minute later, she walks up again, interrupts me asking me again. I politely said no again. She screws up her face and walks away. Now, mind you, this is one of the better strip clubs in Vegas, with a bevy of beautiful young girls. How she got hired there, I'll never know. As my luck would have it (good thing I wasn't gambling!), she walks up a third time, interrupts me, and in broken English asks me again if I was sure I did not want a lap dance. By this time, I was pissed, stood up, reached in my pocket, grabbed three singles, handed them to her and said, "Here's three bucks, now leave me alone!" She takes it, walks a few steps away, spins around, charges me throwing the three bucks at me and lays a string of obscenities on me in her broken English. My sons laughed so hard, they were in tears almost falling off the sofa.
Haven't been to a strip club since.
You're not missing much.

If you haven't been to the "world famous" Palomino Club in Vegas, then you haven't been to the best strip club there. It's the only one in Vegas that's full nude that serves liquor.

I lived in Las Vegas for four years, 1980-1984. I was stationed at Nellis AFB, and yes, young, single G.I.'s have been known to frequent a strip club or two.

Well it must have been the Palomino Club 'cause they was full buck nikked and the hooch was flowing. This was about 6 years ago.

Anyhow- there was a ruckus and I looked over to see my buddies arguing with the bouncer. Out we went. Nuff sed. :D

I'm going to the strip clubs in Winston-Salem, NC tonight. Anyone got a strip club story they would like to share? especially if you have been to NC strip clubs.

I'd love to give you a strip club story, but I've never been to one.

My wife gave me a roll of dollar bills on my Birthday a few years back and told me to check out CatWest a strip club outside gate 5.

I had problems breathing because of the smoke in that place. I enjoyed the dancing. Yes, some of the girls acted like lesbians. My wife used to make costumes for strippers so we often went to them. The girls were usually all over my wife. If they were messing with me I usually felt it was for a tip....so I never took it seriously.

Years ago my ex pulled up in front of one, but I didn't know that's what it was. He told me it was a fine dining establishment and to hop out and go in to see if we needed reservations. As I was getting out of the car, he started laughing....I was like WTF?? He told me what it was and I punched him in the arm. A few years later I asked him to take me to one, but he said no.:dunno:

Well as I promised here is my report. As soom as I walked in the door a girl who I didn't have any interest in attached hersellf to me, maybe i shouldn't have bought her a drink. And after she figured out I wasn't going to get a lap dance from her she moved on. Then I went to get a drink and found out I had lost a $100 dollar bill....so the night started out crappy and you could make an argument the women customers were hotter than the dancers. Then Selena walked in, a stereotypical North Carolina Peach, blonde,nice body and as cute as could be. Got a few lap dances,no privacy so nothing illegal going on...so the short of it is I had a good time and only spent about 300 dollars.

Forum List

Back