Strip Clubs

Last Friday I was driving home from work and they were advertizing the Western Kentucky Fair.

Saturdays' main event was the "Tractor"-pull in the bleachers followed by the "Cornhole" competition.

I'm not lying. That's what it sounded like.

Cornhole competition?:eusa_eh: whats that?

Last Friday I was driving home from work and they were advertizing the Western Kentucky Fair.

Saturdays' main event was the "Tractor"-pull in the bleachers followed by the "Cornhole" competition.

I didn't drive up there to find out.

I don't know if it involves women.......but considering it's Kentucky it could be a man or a woman. Squeal like a pig.

I don't know if it involves women.......but considering it's Kentucky it could be a man or a woman. Squeal like a pig.

:eek:

Or Brothers and Sisters, Moms and Dads, dogs and cats, or pigs and cows.

Cornhole AKA Beanbags....................

Pro-Series-Cornhole_Classic-University-Back.jpg

I used to date strippers when I was a young stud living in Boston.

You have no idea with what contempt they hold the patrons of those places.

You probably also have no idea how many of them are lesbians, either.

So many of those girls hate men.

Given what they have to do to earn their daily bread, one can hardly blame them, I suppose.

Umm they have some problems then since they do choose to work there.

Given what they have to do to earn their daily bread, one can hardly blame them, I suppose.

Not necessarily, with the unemployment rates the way they are alot of women are heading to the pole as a source of income, one of the ladies who gave me a lap dance one time was a real estate agent, she gave me her card. Sure some strippers have issues but there are alot of normal ladies in that line of work as well.

Why would you pay beautiful naked women exorbitant amounts of money for no sexually satisfying physical contact?

I don't get it. I went once when I was 18 and never went back.

Not necessarily, with the unemployment rates the way they are alot of women are heading to the pole as a source of income, one of the ladies who gave me a lap dance one time was a real estate agent, she gave me her card. Sure some strippers have issues but there are alot of normal ladies in that line of work as well.

I guess pole-dancing makes a woman abnormal.....

I guess pole-dancing makes a woman abnormal.....

Pole dancing is a class taught in the YMCA these days.

When the oldest boy turned 18, I took him and a buddy to a club. The Nude Miss World sat on my son's face. :D

Took the youngest when he turned 18. They got him up on stage with 5 gals, stripped him to his undershorts and rode him around on stage with his belt wrapped around his neck. I thought he'd get pissed but he hopped off the stage, gave me a hug, and said "I love you dad!" LOL

Sounds cool. My Dad would never go for that. He was too busy trying to set an example for me. It may have been BS, but at least he tried.

Your dad sounds great as well, being responsible is one way to show you care.

My friend's wife put herself through school as a stripper. Paid her tuition, put away enough money for a downpayment on a house, and bought--for cash--a new Audi A4. The fact she is a beautiful natural redhead nearly 6' tall certainly didn't hurt. She's now a CPA..."Blaze" has more or less retired.

My friend's wife put herself through school as a stripper. Paid her tuition, put away enough money for a downpayment on a house, and bought--for cash--a new Audi A4. The fact she is a beautiful natural redhead nearly 6' tall certainly didn't hurt. She's now a CPA..."Blaze" has more or less retired.

Yup and there are plenty of women out there who do just what your friends wife did.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yup and there are plenty of women out there who do just what your friends wife did.
My ex-wife could make $1,000 a night on a weekend at the titty bar. The pile of money, drugs, an occasional motel room key and other assorted odd items she'd get for tips would make a pile on the table that would choke a horse. She even came home one night with a Krugerrand, a one ounce African gold coin. I was a Staff Sargent in the AF and she danced, we were living large. Paid half down on a brand new home in Tampa.

My ex-wife could make $1,000 a night on a weekend at the titty bar. The pile of money, drugs, an occasional motel room key and other assorted odd items she'd get for tips would make a pile on the table that would choke a horse. She even came home one night with a Krugerrand, a one ounce African gold coin. I was a Staff Sargent in the AF and she danced, we were living large. Paid half down on a brand new home in Tampa.

Man a $1000 a night? I have to say I would have no problem with my wife stripping for that kind of cash if I had one, especially now in this shitty economy. When I was a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force my ex wife just sat on her fat ass and played on the computer all day.:mad:

Forum List

Back