Strip Clubs

When the oldest boy turned 18, I took him and a buddy to a club. The Nude Miss World sat on my son's face. :D

Took the youngest when he turned 18. They got him up on stage with 5 gals, stripped him to his undershorts and rode him around on stage with his belt wrapped around his neck. I thought he'd get pissed but he hopped off the stage, gave me a hug, and said "I love you dad!" LOL

:clap2: You are a great father!

When the oldest boy turned 18, I took him and a buddy to a club. The Nude Miss World sat on my son's face. :D

Took the youngest when he turned 18. They got him up on stage with 5 gals, stripped him to his undershorts and rode him around on stage with his belt wrapped around his neck. I thought he'd get pissed but he hopped off the stage, gave me a hug, and said "I love you dad!" LOL

:clap2: You are a great father!

lol I agree

Sounds cool. My Dad would never go for that. He was too busy trying to set an example for me. It may have been BS, but at least he tried.

LOL, Was your mentor Al Bundy? :lol:

:lol:

Despite my perverse proclivities the kids today are actually a well-grounded hard working honest bunch.

Hey your kids were 18 when you took them to the strip club, I see nothing wrong with that. When they are 18 they can pick up arms and go to Iraq and fight, so I see nothing wrong with going to the strip club at 18.

Despite my perverse proclivities the kids today are actually a well-grounded hard working honest bunch.

Hey your kids were 18 when you took them to the strip club, I see nothing wrong with that. When they are 18 they can pick up arms and go to Iraq and fight, so I see nothing wrong with going to the strip club at 18.

I agree with you. I can fight a war in a foriegn country and be expected to take a life if necessary at 18. But in my own country I can't even own a pistol until I'm 21. Or drink. It's insane

I agree with you. I can fight a war in a foriegn country and be expected to take a life if necessary at 18. But in my own country I can't even own a pistol until I'm 21. Or drink. It's insane

Oh it is believe me, I was in the Military for 7 years. I deployed to Saudi Arabia when I was 19 but not allowed to drink.:cuckoo:

I took a shoe to the head in a place called the hunt club in Fort Collins Colorado one time. Got some free drinks an chicken wings out of it.

I took a shoe to the head in a place called the hunt club in Fort Collins Colorado one time. Got some free drinks an chicken wings out of it.

Damn, I read a story where a strippers high heel flew off her foot and hit a man in the eye, he sued the strip club for like $250K last I heard.

Damn, I read a story where a strippers high heel flew off her foot and hit a man in the eye, he sued the strip club for like $250K last I heard.

He has no basis. He was lookin for love in all the wrong places.

No. It's an Idiocracy.

Thanks for the insight Packman.

Seems you handled it well, got a free meal.

In those days beer and cigarette's was my sustenance, so the wings were given to my friends. I did take the beer and git my head bounced between two big silicone titties.

Havnt been to one for many years one i remember was in bangkok were i saw for the first time the opening a bottle with the **** trick , which lead to me being lead to another location where a beautiful young girl was fucked by a dog ....
so much for the tame efforts offered by american * mens clubs *

Thanks for the insight Packman.

Seems you handled it well, got a free meal.

In those days beer and cigarette's was my sustenance, so the wings were given to my friends. I did take the beer and git my head bounced between two big silicone titties.

Thats the ticket.:razz:

Havnt been to one for many years one i remember was in bangkok were i saw for the first time the opening a bottle with the **** trick , which lead to me being lead to another location where a beautiful young girl was fucked by a dog ....
so much for the tame efforts offered by american * mens clubs *

Man strip clubs overseas are the ticket, I had a chance to go to Mexico to visit a strip club in Tijuana back in 2006 but I got caught up helping a friend get his car out of the impound, that really sucks cause my friends that went down there had a blast.

Last Friday I was driving home from work and they were advertizing the Western Kentucky Fair.

Fridays' main event was the "Tractor"-pull in the Grandstands and the "Cornhole" Tournament in the Conventions Center.

I'm not lying. That's what it sounded like.

Friday, July 8th
Gate 6 (Pit) Admission: $20
Grandstand Admission $10.00
Available to tour, Kentucky Historical Society History Mobile
Gates Open at 4:00PM
Petting Zoo, Livestock Pavilion, 4:00PM
Rides Open at 5:00PM
Corn Hole Tournament, Convention Center, 7:00PM
Mid South Truck & Tractor Pulls**, Grandstand, 7:00PM
**Sponsored by Budweiser, Roeder Implements and H&R Agri Power
$1,000.00 Cash Drawing, Sponsored by WKSF (Draw until we have a winner), 9:00PM

Link