Strip Clubs

I'm going to the strip clubs in Winston-Salem, NC tonight. Anyone got a strip club story they would like to share? especially if you have been to NC strip clubs.

I'd love to give you a strip club story, but I've never been to one.

I have some strange attraction to them. i have been going since I have been 16 years old. I identify with the character Charlie on "Two And A Half Men".

I'm going to the strip clubs in Winston-Salem, NC tonight. Anyone got a strip club story they would like to share? especially if you have been to NC strip clubs.

I'd love to give you a strip club story, but I've never been to one.

I have some strange attraction to them. i have been going since I have been 16 years old. I identify with the character Charlie on "Two And A Half Men".

Oh, so you never grew up.

I've been to enough strip clubs to know which ones are high-classed. The really good ones are great. The girls all have style and they can dance their asses off. It's like ballet without the Too-too on.

I remember one time this lady who looked like she'd been in the business for awhile was up there dancing. She must have been in her 30s. All of the guys wanted to tip the 20 year olds. They wouldn't tip her. I loved the way she danced and looked. So I tipped her alot. I though she looked great.

Ever notice even the worst looking pot-belly guy with a face that only a mother could love always wants the perfect model types.

Heck with that.

Last edited:
2 stories...

First my sister was a stripper in her younger days. Back in the 70's and 80's she took in anywhere from $300 to $600 a night. And her husband was the big 220 lb Puerto Rican Bouncer at the door.

But from 91 through most of 93 I received new students at Ft Gordon Ga every Monday. It took me 2 hours to process them into the company. When the paperwork was all done I would send the females in the new class out to the company street to meet their new Drill Sergeants. The young men I had a few words of advice for.

It went something like this:

"There are a lot of strip clubs down on Broad street. They won't check your ID to see if you are 21 in most cases. Unless you act like an idiot. But let me tell you about these clubs. If you decide to go into Augusta, after your initial 2 weeks with us, and if you go into any of these clubs, I can promise you that you will return to Ft Gordon that night with 2 things.

An empty wallet.

And a hard dick.

Hit the street your Drill sergeants are waiting for you."

2 stories...

First my sister was a stripper in her younger days. Back in the 70's and 80's she took in anywhere from $300 to $600 a night. And her husband was the big 220 lb Puerto Rican Bouncer at the door.

But from 91 through most of 93 I received new students at Ft Gordon Ga every Monday. It took me 2 hours to process them into the company. When the paperwork was all done I would send the females in the new class out to the company street to meet their new Drill Sergeants. The young men I had a few words of advice for.

"There are a lot of strip clubs down on Broad street. They won't check your ID to see if you are 21 in most cases. Unless you act like an idiot. But let me tell you about these clubs. If you decide to go into Augusta, after your initial 2 weeks with us, and if you go into any of these clubs, I can promise you that you will return to Ft Gordon that night with 2 things.

An empty wallet.

And a hard dick.

I had better things to do in Augusta then go down Broad st. I was going through the 36L course at Ft Gordon back in the 80s. Just never had the urge.

2 stories...

An empty wallet.

And a hard dick.

i had an in on a strip club, the family friend/cool lady down the street was good friends with the owner of the bar.

My brother and I wandered into a club in *cough* Evansville, IN (convention trip). As I opened the door I spotted a 250 lb. lady of African-American descent shaking her thang on stage.

The door didn't even shut behind us. Oofah!

Then there's one in Vegas where my two buddies were kicked out. I grudgingly followed them to the taxi.

If you haven't been to the "world famous" Palomino Club in Vegas, then you haven't been to the best strip club there. It's the only one in Vegas that's full nude that serves liquor.

I lived in Las Vegas for four years, 1980-1984. I was stationed at Nellis AFB, and yes, young, single G.I.'s have been known to frequent a strip club or two.

NY is full nude with liquor too.

Strip clubs:

Places where sad pathetic men with no lives spend too much for drinks and lust over women who wouldn't give them the time of day unless they slipped 5 bucks into their g strings.

I've never been to a strip club, never had any desire too.
So you go and have fun, and you can tell us all about it when you get back!
Okie Dokie??

I like them, it's more relaxed. Beer and women with no other agenda than to get a dollar out of you. And yes I will.

Have a nice ass stuck in your face, and if you touch it you get your head stomped by the bouncers. If you tip with fives you get more action. Some times they get you a free drink or two. I have not been to a strip club since 1997.

Strip clubs:

Places where sad pathetic men with no lives spend too much for drinks and lust over women who wouldn't give them the time of day unless they slipped 5 bucks into their g strings.

And thats different from a regular bar?

Yes. Because men go to strip clubs for the sole purpose of lusting over women that they have absolutely no chance with.

At a bar or club there is at least a chance that you could get lucky.

Strip clubs:

Yes. Because men go to strip clubs for the sole purpose of lusting over women that they have absolutely no chance with.

I've picked up women at strip clubs. Also have had sex in the strip clubs.

eeew. I hope you had a steel belted Kevlar lined rubber. Here (in my area) you bring your own booze, so the cost of drinks isn't so bad. Nothing wrong about hitting the tittie bar now and again. To each there own.

eeew. I hope you had a steel belted Kevlar lined rubber. Here (in my area) you bring your own booze, so the cost of drinks isn't so bad. Nothing wrong about hitting the tittie bar now and again. To each there own.

It's BYOB where I live also.

I used to date strippers when I was a young stud living in Boston.

You have no idea with what contempt they hold the patrons of those places.

You probably also have no idea how many of them are lesbians, either.

So many of those girls hate men.

Given what they have to do to earn their daily bread, one can hardly blame them, I suppose.

You are absolutely correct, alot of the strippers are Lesbians and even if they are not, they are tired of dealing with men after being surrounded by them all the time at work.

Well as I promised here is my report. As soom as I walked in the door a girl who I didn't have any interest in attached hersellf to me, maybe i shouldn't have bought her a drink. And after she figured out I wasn't going to get a lap dance from her she moved on. Then I went to get a drink and found out I had lost a $100 dollar bill....so the night started out crappy and you could make an argument the women customers were hotter than the dancers. Then Selena walked in, a stereotypical North Carolina Peach, blonde,nice body and as cute as could be. Got a few lap dances,no privacy so nothing illegal going on...so the short of it is I had a good time and only spent about 300 dollars.

Damn I would never spend $300 in a strip club unless I was getting laid.

The best strip club I have ever been to was called Shot Gun Genies in Iowa, about 45 minutes away from Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska where I was stationed, the dancers got totally nude and you could bring your own beer, no hard liquor though. I took my ex wife there and we had a great time, me and her actually got free dances because the dancers liked her apparently. You can touch the dancers anywhere as long as they were ok with it, which was cool. Only cost about $20 to get in and we didn't spend very much but had a very nice time, we both left there smelling like pussy and had great sex afterwards.

Last time I was at a strip club was about 5 years ago in California, a place called the Spearmint Rhino and they have these all over the West Coast, very expensive for my tastes. Costs about $40 to get in and a lap dance was about $40 as well maybe even more, and the dancers do not get all the way naked either just topless, the dancers were mostly young college students getting their tuition paid at USCB. You cannot touch the girls at all, otherwise some big bouncer will bend your arm behind your back, I was in California for 3 years and never had the desire to go back.

Forum List

Back