Stop Insulting God

The Christians hide behind the ideal of a religion to justify this horror. They must reform their religion, if anything. They must stop claiming these foul things, namely, that God has a son. The Almighty God does not have a son. What thought is this ?

"Further, that He may warn those (also) who say, "Allah (God) has begotten a son": No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. It is a grievous thing that issues from their mouths as a saying what they say is nothing but falsehood!"

(The Holy Qur'an, Surah 17, V 3-4)

And yet for all those who humbly ask the Lord with a sincere heart and real intent, the Holy Spirit will testify that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That He is the Savior of the world.

I am a witness. The Holy Spirit has revealed to me that He lives and loves you. I know He is God's Son because He has told me. Just as He tells those who seek Him.

Anyone can have a dream or a nightmare. So you can also have similar extraordinary experiences while awake. People from different religions do some pretty impressive things, though their beliefs are very different. It does not make the experience real.

Anyone can have a dream or a nightmare. So you can also have similar extraordinary experiences while awake. People from different religions do some pretty impressive things, though their beliefs are very different. It does not make the experience real.

Who said anything about dreams or nightmares?

The Spirit teaches man the truth of all things.

Some things can not be, like I explained in my previous post.

you mean like an end to revelation? Why should e believe that God has stopped talking in our age when He does not change and has always spoken to man in every age they have exercised faith in Him?

who are you to tell God He cannot speak?

The Qur'an is the word of God almighty which He revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God Almighty says:

"The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!"

(Surah 9, V 30)

God Almighty says:

"Further, that He may warn those (also) who say, "Allah (God) has begotten a son": No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. It is a grievous thing that issues from their mouths as a saying what they say is nothing but falsehood!"

(Surah 18, V 3-4)

I enjoin Christians to stop insulting God. An Almighty God Sustainer of the universes can not have a son. Stop insulting God, and stop insulting all mankind.

Who are you to tell God that He cannot have a Son? Is your God so weak that he cannot do what his supposed creations can?

Yet all the Abrahamic religions are based on such delusional experiences.

I enjoin Christians to stop insulting God. An Almighty God Sustainer of the universes can not have a son. Stop insulting God, and stop insulting all mankind.

The occult teaches we are ALL the sons of God. Women too, as the discarnate spirit is asexual.

Christians must stop insulting God. Human beings must be civilized and responsible. Christianity must stop saying that God who created and sustained the universes is a human being, or that he has a human son. This must stop right away.

Christians must also stop destroying their children by teaching these pure children and making them believe that they were created by a God who had to undergo torture and atrocity to fulfil His blessed purpose. This must stop, for the benefit and the advancement of mankind.

Christians must stop insulting God. Human beings must be civilized and responsible. Christianity must stop saying that God who created and sustained the universes is a human being, or that he has a human son. This must stop right away.

Christians must also stop destroying their children by teaching these pure children and making them believe that they were created by a God who had to undergo torture and atrocity to fulfil His blessed purpose. This must stop, for the benefit and the advancement of mankind.

Or what, exactly? :eusa_eh:

Are you going to shoot me for denying your God?

Islam is the biggest insult to God. Islam is satans religion.

If there is a god, Islam is the gravest of insults to him.

Muslims must stop destroying their children by strapping bombs to them and detonating them in crowds to feed the blood lust of the demon Allah which they follow.

This guy ( ZERO 75) is obviously paid to troll. What a hollow existence. This poster will not respond to another thread initiated by him/her.

But the flying spaghetti monster does look like a gross pasta dish!!

Eyeball shaped meatballs
Extremely thick and seemingly uneatable noodles
No Sauce--but then if it had sauce, it probably would have the texture of blood.

Thats Gross. Chef Boradee makes better canned pasta.

Forum List

Back