O Americans

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I am Muslim. The Qur'an is believed by Muslims to be the word of God (not that of Muhammad) revealed to Muhammad, who is the beloved of God. Islam claims that the Qur'an will be forever unchanged. Not a word can be changed from this book, from its original revelation in the 7th century to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The Qur'an that we read today is the very same that was revealed to Muhammad 14 centuries ago. the Qur'an says:

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message (the Qur'an); and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)."

As such, the Qur'an of the 7th century was not only talking to the 7th century people; it was also talking to the people of all centuries after that. If you read the Qur'an, you can see how it fits into the context of this day and age, how it incorporates the issues of this time; and as we are on an American message board, we can focus on how it incorporates the 21st century American context. This is to illustrate the fact the Qur'an applies to all ages, to all people, and all that with the very same Qur'an that was revealed to Muhammad by God 14 centuries ago.

I shall start from the beginning, Chapter 1, then Chapter 2, etc...You Americans will come to realize how much this book talks about you, and it was revealed 14 centuries ago.

Chapter 1 is called the Opening. It is made of 7 verses.

"In the name of Allah (God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful" (Surah 1, V 1)

"Most Gracious, Most Merciful" (Surah 1, V 3)

"Show us the straight way" (Surah 1, V 6)

Chapter 2 is called The Cow. It is made of 286 verses.

"A.L.M." (Surah 2, V 1)

"Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them" (Surah 2, V 3)

"They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper." (Surah 2, V 5)

"Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" but they do not (really) believe." (Surah 2, V 8)

"These are they who have bartered Guidance for error: But their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction" (Surah 2, V 16)

"In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves)." (Surah 2, V 10)

"O ye people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, who created you and those who came before you, that ye may have the chance to learn righteousness" (Surah 2, V 21)

Might want to start a conversation with your own folk first, seems a meaningful number of them don't understand the religion. Stop killing in the name of Allah and maybe I'll care what you say. At this point it all seems like a bunch of liars.

Chapter 1 is called the Opening. It is made of 7 verses.

"In the name of Allah (God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful" (Surah 1, V 1)

"Most Gracious, Most Merciful" (Surah 1, V 3)

"Show us the straight way" (Surah 1, V 6)

Chapter 2 is called The Cow. It is made of 286 verses.

"A.L.M." (Surah 2, V 1)

"Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them" (Surah 2, V 3)

"They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper." (Surah 2, V 5)

"Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" but they do not (really) believe." (Surah 2, V 8)

"These are they who have bartered Guidance for error: But their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction" (Surah 2, V 16)

"In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves)." (Surah 2, V 10)

"O ye people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, who created you and those who came before you, that ye may have the chance to learn righteousness" (Surah 2, V 21)

Only two chapters?

Yes, this enormous cult DOES want those living in the 21st century to accept all the knuckle-dragging ways of primitives living in the 7th century.

I think I will pass on this Dawah, and continue living in the 21st.

Yes, lets take the Quran apart verse by verse. I am up for that, and although I am English not American I consider the two nations to be the strongest allies and our way of life is interdependent. Come to think of it my brother emigrated to America and has raised a family there. So I have family in America.

There is not much to say about sura 1 so lets get on with sura 2 For clarity I am using the Yusuf Ali translation.

Muslim75, you are sneaky, you left out verses 6 and 7 of sura 2

2.6 As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them
or do not warn them; they will not believe.

2.7 God hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a
veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

It seems God has decided to exclude many people from being believers by setting a seal on them, so they had no chance to begin with.

Here are the other verses you missed out, once again saying God deliberately takes away the light of truth.
Your God is a megalomaniac.

2.17 Their similitude is that of a man who kindled a fire; when it lighted all
around him, God took away their light and left them in utter darkness. So they could
not see.

2.18 Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

2.19 Or (another similitude) is that of a rain-laden cloud from the sky: In it are
zones of darkness, and thunder and lightning: They press their fingers in their ears to
keep out the stunning thunder-clap, the while they are in terror of death. But God is
ever round the rejecters of Faith!

2.20 The lightning all but snatches away their sight; every time the light (Helps)
them, they walk therein, and when the darkness grows on them, they stand still. And
if God willed, He could take away their faculty of hearing and seeing; for God hath
power over all things.

There is not much to say about sura 1 so lets get on with sura 2 For clarity I am using the Yusuf Ali translation.

Muslim75, you are sneaky, you left out verses 6 and 7 of sura 2

2.6 As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them
or do not warn them; they will not believe.

2.7 God hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a
veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

It seems God has decided to exclude many people from being believers by setting a seal on them, so they had no chance to begin with.
I've noticed that muslim75 is quite the fraud.

It's not uncommon for such frauds to selectively leave out those verses of the hate and war manual spawned by Muhammud (swish) that directly threaten the non-Islamists.

Such lies, dishonesty and deceit coming from muslim75 are very telling.

Forumers,

This is just the beginning. I am going from the beginning and following the order of the Qur'an. You have come to realise that this Qur'an which was revealed in the 7th century is talking very clearly about you 21st century Americans. It is so because it is a book from God concerning all ages after the 7th century since Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is sent as the last prophet, the Seal of the prophets. It is a proof that this is the word of God Almighty, not that of Muhammad who is a human being, not a God. It is also a proof that the Qur'an has been uncorrupted since it was revealed 1400 years ago. An atheist who knows this now realizes there is a God, and that God is the God Muhammad talks of, the God as talked of by Islam. He can now say, there is no God except God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God. People now realize all other religions are false, and only Islam is true. Islam is the true religion.

The Qur'an goes on, O Americans, see how this 7th century book talks about you. This is a miracle of Muhammad.

"But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- (make a Qur'an like this one) then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith." (Surah 2, V 24)

"Those who break Allah's Covenant after it is ratified, and who sunder what Allah Has ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves." (Surah 2, V 27)

"Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."
(Surah 2, V 30)

"They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom." (Surah 2, V 32)

"O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me." (Surah 2, V 40)

"Do ye enjoin right conduct on the people, and forget (To practise it) yourselves, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand?" (Surah 2, V 44)

You missed out verse 23 which asks us to produce a sura like the Quran. But the Quran is fragmented, poorly written and repetitive. The Quran was lashed together mostly by the length of sura's. The longest being at the front. It is not on chronological order. If God dictated it he is semi literate, and many scholarly writings are of far higher quality. Not least the bible, which is rich in narrative and far better written.

2.23 And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our
servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If
there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.

2.24 But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is
men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

Your prophet was a murdering thief and an adulterous liar. He never changed his ways his entire life. You are the one who believes in a false prophet.

You left out the following two verses about Adam and Eve, and their expulsion from the garden of Eden.
This bible myth is stated in the Quran as fact, but who really believes there ever was an Adam in this day and age. Oh! Muslims believe it, or they would have to admit the Quran is bunk largely stolen from the bible.

2.35 We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the
bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye
run into harm and transgression."

2.36 Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the
state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all (ye people), with
enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of
livelihood - for a time."

Muslim75, you must understand that if you put our children at risk from violence, yours are at greater risk. You have no idea how brutal the west can be when its families are threatened. So be polite and keep your hands in sight.

Last edited:
And yet the reason the caliphs wrote down the Qur'an and compiled it after mohammads death was because there were multiple versions floating around. So we have no way of knowing the which version survived. So much for unchangeable.

Muslim75, you must understand that if you put our children at risk from violence, yours are at greater risk. You have no idea how brutal the west can be when its families are threatened. So be polite and keep your hands in sight.

Pay no attention, Muslim75. The above is merely the mouthing of a political element that worship NO God; only a dark-skinned, semi-articulate Messiah. Their greatest threat is that those who oppose them feel the lash of their tongue. Both forks of it!

Pay no attention, Muslim75. The above is merely the mouthing of a political element that worship NO God; only a dark-skinned, semi-articulate Messiah. Their greatest threat is that those who oppose them feel the lash of their tongue. Both forks of it!
Thus ^^ the words of an apostate Christian, my friend. They post because they are for grins and giggles only.

HBH keeps is nothing more than a mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

Your weakness was shown in Iowa this weekend. You have nothing to offer from the far right other than giggles.

Forum List

Back