Stop Insulting God

There were 996 religions between our ape ancestors and the Abraham religions

I'll bet you $1.00 (US funds) that there were more ;)

Ass-u-me-ing of course 'religion' means group consideration was given to the unanswerable questions of origins and after-life. :thup:

Ask 1000 different christians what they believe and you'll get 1000 different responses.

Christianity is an insult to God Almighty, simply.

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.

Why is your belief any better than theirs? Christianity predates Islam by hundreds of years so technically yours is the "insulting" religion coming so long afterwards.

Do Mormons offend you? They should.

Sanctimonious assholes of all religions offend me. Including you atheists.

16“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18“He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19“This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21“But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

This is probably the best summation of the Christian faith.

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.

Sorry if me telling you your dumb offends you. But I promise I won't blow up a church or crucify you or burn you alive because you believe. But you guys have done those things to non believers.

So who's the real asshole? Me or your lying church who rips you off and tells you lies. Hurt your feelings? Boo boo. Fuckn baby

Why is your belief any better than theirs? Christianity predates Islam by hundreds of years so technically yours is the "insulting" religion coming so long afterwards.

I'm agnostic silly person. I don't believe in God. I do however respect the rights of others to do, and worship as they wish....so clearly it is you who are the asshole. Anyone who wishes to impose their viewpoint on any other person, against their will...is an asshole. Pure and simple. And I have no sympathy for you when they punch you in the nose.

16“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18“He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19“This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21“But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

Sounds like the kind of thing a cult would write.

And I'm not evil and don't love darkness over light or evil over good even though I don't believe your religion or any other.

PS. Then your religion says Jesus fed 5000 with 5 loaves and 3 fish. So you believe in the supernatural and miracles?

You have to read the whole book before you decide if you believe.

Too many christians believe before they read the bible. How are you not skeptical?

Sorry if me telling you your dumb offends you. But I promise I won't blow up a church or crucify you or burn you alive because you believe. But you guys have done those things to non believers.

So who's the real asshole? Me or your lying church who rips you off and tells you lies. Hurt your feelings? Boo boo. Fuckn baby

I'm agnostic silly person. I don't believe in God. I do however respect the rights of others to do, and worship as they wish....so clearly it is you who are the asshole. Anyone who wishes to impose their viewpoint on any other person, against their will...is an asshole. Pure and simple. And I have no sympathy for you when they punch you in the nose.

Well unlike you I get that belief in god may have positive side affects but like drugs is not good for us.

But I'm OK with believing anything they want. But if they come to usmb to talk religion expect to hear our honest opinion. Agnostics and atheists are the same thing when it comes to christianity. You don't believe either. As for the possibility there is a generic god? I'm sure you agree believing in him doesn't matter right? If anything deeds would be what matters. Agnostics are just too big a pussies to admit they don't believe. Or not smart enough to figure it out.

But I want you to be free to be stupid so I can be free too.

And I'm not evil and don't love darkness over light or evil over good even though I don't believe your religion or any other.

PS. Then your religion says Jesus fed 5000 with 5 loaves and 3 fish. So you believe in the supernatural and miracles?

Too many christians believe before they read the bible. How are you not skeptical?
I judge by the fruits of the tree. What I see is that my faith, Catholicism, opposes abortion-on-demand, and that those without faith usually support it. I also see that the Nazis and the Communists, who also lacked faith in God, felt liberated from all sense of morals and ethics. I also see that the Democratic party, controlled by people who lack faith, also feel liberated from all sense of morals and ethics.

I know that the Catholic Church is deeply flawed, but that is for failing to meet its own standards which are extremely high.

Nazis, Communists, and Democrats WERE and ARE meeting their own standards when they fail to act morally or ethically.

I judge by the fruits of the tree. What I see is that my faith, Catholicism, opposes abortion-on-demand, and that those without faith usually support it. I also see that the Nazis and the Communists, who also lacked faith in God, felt liberated from all sense of morals and ethics. I also see that the Democratic party, controlled by people who lack faith, also feel liberated from all sense of morals and ethics.

I know that the Catholic Church is deeply flawed, but that is for failing to meet its own standards which are extremely high.

Nazis, Communists, and Democrats WERE and ARE meeting their own standards when they fail to act morally or ethically.

I think allowing a person who doesn't want to birth a child to have an abortion is the right thing to do. I don't believe in your god or religion so I don't care what you think or decide when you get pregnant.

I also think making gay people feel like they are bad because of who they are is a sin and wrong.

You have your ethics and I have mine. I probably agree with 99% of the things you think should be illegal but gays and abortion are two I don't.

I think allowing a person who doesn't want to birth a child to have an abortion is the right thing to do. I don't believe in your god or religion so I don't care what you think or decide when you get pregnant.

I also think making gay people feel like they are bad because of who they are is a sin and wrong.

You have your ethics and I have mine. I probably agree with 99% of the things you think should be illegal but gays and abortion are two I don't.
Tell me what you think of Bill Clinton, who got away with raping a woman, because the Democrats protect their rapists.

Tell me what you think of Bill Clinton, who got away with raping a woman, because the Democrats protect their rapists.

Oh please.

Besides abortion and gays what are some of the other things us liberals want legalized. Keep in mind adultery is legal. Would your government make it illegal? What would be the punishment?

What would be the punishment for forcing a woman to have an illegal abortion? Because that's what bush did before abortions were legal.

I don't care that he did it but basically you say he murdered someone. Isn't that worse than Clinton who had consentual sex with an adult woman. Not rape.

See how fucked up you are? You voted for a murderer and you think sex is rape. Warped theists.

You didn't answer my question. Bill Clinton raped Juanita Brodderick, exposed his penis to Paula Jones, and got a blow job from a 21-year-old intern who was young enough to be his daughter, and yet the Democrats still treat him like a hero.

Ted Kennedy drove his car while drunk, ran off a bridge, left a woman behind to drown, didn't report it to the police, and the Democrats still treated him like a hero.

Democrats do NOT hold their leaders accountable.

Also, Robert Byrd, Grand Kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan, and Democrat Senator. Never even recanted his racist past.

You didn't answer my question. Bill Clinton raped Juanita Brodderick, exposed his penis to Paula Jones, and got a blow job from a 21-year-old intern who was young enough to be his daughter, and yet the Democrats still treat him like a hero.

Ted Kennedy drove his car while drunk, ran off a bridge, left a woman behind to drown, didn't report it to the police, and the Democrats still treated him like a hero.

Also, Robert Byrd, Grand Kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan, and Democrat Senator. Never even recanted his racist past.

Bush lied us into a war for money rather than contain it in Afghanistan. I say they did it all on purpose. If Obama did that you guys would impeach him and I believe bush chsney should be tried for war crimes.

Robert Byrd was re elected by his constituents.
That Kennedy family was very powerful. That was shady give you that. He did that shit.

That clinton stuff is not true. He womanized but didn't rape. You guys hate the Clinton's cause you can't beat them. Remember Clinton sold or gave secrets to China? You guys would make up anything. You actually treated Obama better and you treated him with utter disrespect from day one

Bush lied us into a war for money rather than contain it in Afghanistan. I say they did it all on purpose. If Obama did that you guys would impeach him and I believe bush chsney should be tried for war crimes.

That Kennedy family was very powerful. That was shady give you that. He did that shit.

That clinton stuff is not true. He womanized but didn't rape. You guys hate the Clinton's cause you can't beat them. Remember Clinton sold or gave secrets to China? You guys would make up anything. You actually treated Obama better and you treated him with utter disrespect from day one
You are only proving my point that Democrats circle their wagons around shady and disreputable Democratic politicians rather than hold them accountable. You are doing just that right now.

You are only proving my point that Democrats circle their wagons around shady and disreputable Democratic politicians rather than hold them accountable. You are doing just that right now.
Bush Chaney wiped their asses with the constitution

That's the beauty of God NOT picking a religion - He/She/It can be anything that we need Her/Him/It to be for us as individuals.

Possibilities!! :beer:

In other words you've dreamt up a God who lies to those who seek knowledge, wisdom, and truth.

I'd rather believe Him as He is.

I'd rather believe in science. Want to survive a disease or one day escape this solar system? Believe in science. God doesn't exist so the entire premise is an assault on knowledge and wisdom.

We will always debate if a god exists but our organized religions eventually will fade the same way the Egypt Greek and Babylonian gods lost popularity. We are still so very primitive.

Believe in science if you chose. I'd rather believe in truth. Sometimes science can teach you truth, sometimes it can't.

That's the beauty of God NOT picking a religion - He/She/It can be anything that we need Her/Him/It to be for us as individuals.

In other words you've dreamt up a God who lies to those who seek knowledge, wisdom, and truth.

I'd rather believe in science. Want to survive a disease or one day escape this solar system? Believe in science. God doesn't exist so the entire premise is an assault on knowledge and wisdom.

We will always debate if a god exists but our organized religions eventually will fade the same way the Egypt Greek and Babylonian gods lost popularity. We are still so very primitive.

Believe in science if you chose. I'd rather believe in truth. Sometimes science can teach you truth, sometimes it can't.
Of course it makes much more sense to arbitrarily accept one of the five thousand or so religious beliefs because yours happens to be a version of the geographically dominant religion.

Next time you get sick, go to church and pray and I'll go to a hospital. We will see how quickly you abandon god and run to a scientist. And lets see if the next cure or great invention that advances our species comes from a church or science lab.

If a god actually existed, nothing a creation of its could say will offend it any more than a star he also made goes supernova vaporizing the solar system he also made would. :) If your deities are so petty and petulant something I say offends them, they're not deserving of being called a god in the first place.
It's a good point. The Bible says God is not mocked, the real God, that is, my God. The fake allah god of the Muslims gets deeply offended and commands his followers to kill anyone who mocks him or his pedophile prophet. A weak god indeed, I agree.

:rolleyes:
I suppose that if ANY god in human history had ample opportunity to smite Monkeys defending Himself against intentional Monkey mockery it would be The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran.

The fact is that the competing interpretations of The Koran, and the many sects vying for followers who worship The New Testament, are essentially two competing pathways for mere gentiles to get right with The God of The Ancient Jews in preparation for the "after-life".

Somehow makes all the bloodshed worth it, eh?

:smoke:

You might have ape ancestors, but I don't. There is no "our".

If a god actually existed, nothing a creation of its could say will offend it any more than a star he also made goes supernova vaporizing the solar system he also made would. :) If your deities are so petty and petulant something I say offends them, they're not deserving of being called a god in the first place.
It's a good point. The Bible says God is not mocked, the real God, that is, my God. The fake allah god of the Muslims gets deeply offended and commands his followers to kill anyone who mocks him or his pedophile prophet. A weak god indeed, I agree.

:rolleyes:
I suppose that if ANY god in human history had ample opportunity to smite Monkeys defending Himself against intentional Monkey mockery it would be The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran.

The fact is that the competing interpretations of The Koran, and the many sects vying for followers who worship The New Testament, are essentially two competing pathways for mere gentiles to get right with The God of The Ancient Jews in preparation for the "after-life".

Somehow makes all the bloodshed worth it, eh?

:smoke:

You might have ape ancestors, but I don't. There is no "our".
Behold! A new species of primate has just told us he is exempt from evolution!

Forum List

Back