Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

Trying this guy may be a huge mistake for some, including Mueller.
And....Snowflake Stone just apologized.
Dzuh-SbUcAA51A3.png

:abgg2q.jpg::dance::iyfyus.jpg:
>sarcasm<
The same guy who did the letter, forged Obama’s birth certificate!!!! LOL

Oh for shit sakes look at the picture it looks like she is standing in front of something that has a small crosshair in upper left hand corner.
sub-buzz-2390-1550522487-2.png

Ask yourself and your buddies here.

Is it really necessary for an idiot like Stone to mess with the judge handling his case?
What is the benefits in posting this kind of stupidity?

He can’t just make something up about Trump. Whatever he claims would need to be verified to stick in court, especially since he has a history of lying. I know this flys in the face of your conspiracy narrative but it’s true.
You're not too bright, are you? The purpose of getting him to make something up about Trump is not for impeachment. They know they don't have any evidence for that. It's to create the appearance of wrong doing, to be used in the 2020 campaign.
And you think Wray and Barr both of whom were appointed by Trump are out to do that?! And I’m the dumb one here?
It would not surprise me. And yes, you are dumb.
Sorry man but you dismiss logic and reason to promote this vast conspiracy against Trump because you can’t accept the story that the facts are telling. That makes you either disingenuous or willfully ignorant.

Trump has appointed 4 people now who are in positions of power and oversight over this investigation. They have seen the evidence and intelligence. You have not. Yet you dismiss the fact that they all stand behind the investigation and then you claim it a hoax. Your narrative is a joke. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously?!
Says the hack who seems to be forgetting the vast conspiracy by FBI officials who illegally obtained FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. I suppose you also think Comey is an honest man, along with Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Ohr, the list goes on.

Patriots compared to trump's band of thugs....many who are not on the way to jail or will soon be...

You're not too bright, are you? The purpose of getting him to make something up about Trump is not for impeachment. They know they don't have any evidence for that. It's to create the appearance of wrong doing, to be used in the 2020 campaign.
And you think Wray and Barr both of whom were appointed by Trump are out to do that?! And I’m the dumb one here?
Sorry man but you dismiss logic and reason to promote this vast conspiracy against Trump because you can’t accept the story that the facts are telling. That makes you either disingenuous or willfully ignorant.

Trump has appointed 4 people now who are in positions of power and oversight over this investigation. They have seen the evidence and intelligence. You have not. Yet you dismiss the fact that they all stand behind the investigation and then you claim it a hoax. Your narrative is a joke. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously?!
Says the hack who seems to be forgetting the vast conspiracy by FBI officials who illegally obtained FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. I suppose you also think Comey is an honest man, along with Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Ohr, the list goes on.
You are diverting to name calling and off topic subjects. If there were laws broken with FISA and the investigation then those should be rooted out by the IG and leadership all of whom are Trump appointees. The IG has fired some and others who display bias have been reassigned but nothing has been exposed to the degree that you try and paint. Certainly no hoax. And in the face of everything the leadership who have seen the evidence still stand behind the investigation. You can’t explain that can you?
Yes, I can. They stand behind the investigation because 1. Most of them are part of the coup attempt, and 2. If they don't, the media paints them as obstructionists. Best to let Mueller's investigation continue to wither on the vine until it loses all credibility.

Oh for shit sakes look at the picture it looks like she is standing in front of something that has a small crosshair in upper left hand corner.

Is it really necessary for an idiot like Stone to mess with the judge handling his case?

He is attempting the MO of trump. Bully, intimidate, threaten, defame. That is how trump handles anyone who does not agree with his warped lies...

Patriots compared to trump's band of thugs....many who are not on the way to jail or will soon be...
"Patriots"? Unelected officials who used their positions to undermine a presidential election and frame their political opponent? Is that how you measure patriotism? You're one twisted fuck, aren't you?

You are diverting to name calling and off topic subjects. If there were laws broken with FISA and the investigation then those should be rooted out by the IG and leadership all of whom are Trump appointees. The IG has fired some and others who display bias have been reassigned but nothing has been exposed to the degree that you try and paint. Certainly no hoax. And in the face of everything the leadership who have seen the evidence still stand behind the investigation. You can’t explain that can you?
Yes, I can. They stand behind the investigation because 1. Most of them are part of the coup attempt, and 2. If they don't, the media paints them as obstructionists. Best to let Mueller's investigation continue to wither on the vine until it loses all credibility.

And still it is trump's associates who are being indicted, arrested, pleading guilt and going to jail.

The trump Mafia is beginning to crumble...

I’m not Stones lawyer or psychiatrist so I can’t tell you why he did it or what he thought he would gain from it just like I can’t tell you why so many of the loons are trying to make it into more than it is.

"Patriots"? Unelected officials who used their positions to undermine a presidential election and frame their political opponent? Is that how you measure patriotism? You're one twisted fuck, aren't you?

Gee...it seems the courts agree with me. Your man's associates are all being indicted or arrested....Gee.....you are one TWISTED BASTARD!

I’m not Stones lawyer or psychiatrist so I can’t tell you why he did it or what he thought he would gain from it just like I can’t tell you why so many of the loons are trying to make it into more than it is.

Sure....threatening a Federal Judge is a daily occurrence in trump land....

Sure....threatening a Federal Judge is a daily occurrence in trump land....
Much like posting non stop idiocy is in far left moron land.

Those are bullshit excuses. First of all Trump vetted and appointed 4 of these guys. If all 4 are part of a coup against Trump then that would make him an incompetent imbecile for appointed them... 4 times! So no I’m not but you coup idea, that’s a lazy excuse backed up by zero evidence.

As for your second point, if they had reason to shut down the investigation or force Mueller to finish then they would do that. They could easily withstand the blowback because evidence would be on their side and Trumps base that got him elected president would cheer them as hero’s.

What other bullshit do you have that I can debunk?

Notice a pattern here? They can't charge him with anything that will stick, so they let him out and wait for him to say the wrong thing, then charge him with that instead. Classic Mueller tactics.
Manafort and Stone both sure do have attitudes, don't they? Nice professionals to have doing your bidding. They're THUGS. My mother always said you can be judged by the company you keep.
You people should stop defending them.

You would think people like this caliber and high up there should know better.

He didn’t appoint them, they were in line for acting until others were selected.

Those are bullshit excuses. First of all Trump vetted and appointed 4 of these guys. If all 4 are part of a coup against Trump then that would make him an incompetent imbecile for appointed them... 4 times! So no I’m not but you coup idea, that’s a lazy excuse backed up by zero evidence.

As for your second point, if they had reason to shut down the investigation or force Mueller to finish then they would do that. They could easily withstand the blowback because evidence would be on their side and Trumps base that got him elected president would cheer them as hero’s.

What other bullshit do you have that I can debunk?

Stone ordered to appear in court. Judge should throw him to jail.

Former Trump adviser Stone ordered to appear in court over Instagram posts

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Roger Stone, a former political adviser to U.S. President Donald Trump, was ordered on Tuesday to appear in court this week over Instagram posts that chastised and appeared to threaten the judge presiding over his criminal trial.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said Stone would need to show cause at a hearing on Thursday as to why the posts did not violate a gag order in the case or the conditions of his release.

Gee...it seems the courts agree with me. Your man's associates are all being indicted or arrested....Gee.....you are one TWISTED BASTARD!
I suggest you start paying attention to current events. McCabe just admitted what I just pointed out. And Rosenstein is heading for the tall grass after being outed (by McCabe)for his role in the coup. This investigation is just beginning and I'll be here to force feed you a big plate of crow when the indictments come down.

Stone ordered to appear in court. Judge should throw him to jail.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Roger Stone, a former political adviser to U.S. President Donald Trump, was ordered on Tuesday to appear in court this week over Instagram posts that chastised and appeared to threaten the judge presiding over his criminal trial.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said Stone would need to show cause at a hearing on Thursday as to why the posts did not violate a gag order in the case or the conditions of his release.

Gee, that Gag order lasted a while...huh? THROW HIS DRIED UP ASS IN JAIL!

Notice a pattern here? They can't charge him with anything that will stick, so they let him out and wait for him to say the wrong thing, then charge him with that instead. Classic Mueller tactics.
Manafort and Stone both sure do have attitudes, don't they? Nice professionals to have doing your bidding. They're THUGS. My mother always said you can be judged by the company you keep.
You people should stop defending them.

You would think people like this caliber and high up there should know better.

big guns dont give a shit - take "grab em by the pussy" for instance .....

Forum List

Back