Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

Well hell Mike. That's all they have is lies.

If they'd bothered to do some research they would have found that piece they were just applauding had already been proven to be false.

Stupid is as stupid does. LOL

You mean Stone DIDN'T post that pic and DIDN'T apologize to the Judge in a WRITTEN apology?

Yea...he did both of those things

Just more examples of Alternative Facts coming from trumpettes....The Lies coming from these Idiots is Mind Boggling!

Willhaftawaite....threatening a Federal Judge is funny? You are one sick puppy....

no

that you think it was a threat is funny.

Let's see what the Judge thinks....she is the one that counts....had this been a picture of your Great leader, you would be crying to the sky....

had this been a picture of your Great leader, you would be crying to the sky....

My great leader?

referring to my father?

He's the only 'great' leader over who's death I've ever cried over

Notice a pattern here? They can't charge him with anything that will stick, so they let him out and wait for him to say the wrong thing, then charge him with that instead. Classic Mueller tactics.

You much be kidding...he is going to be found guilty on multiple charges....unless he turns on your Great Leader.

If it's a hoax...one wonders why Stone's lawyers felt the need to formally apologize to the judge in writing?

She's gonna slap a FULL gag order on this creep and if he violates THAT...he'll be sitting in jail waiting for trial
Yep, that's the plan. Get him in jail one way or another and keep him there until he agrees to make something up about Trump.
He can’t just make something up about Trump. Whatever he claims would need to be verified to stick in court, especially since he has a history of lying. I know this flys in the face of your conspiracy narrative but it’s true.

Notice a pattern here? They can't charge him with anything that will stick, so they let him out and wait for him to say the wrong thing, then charge him with that instead. Classic Mueller tactics.

You much be kidding...he is going to be found guilty on multiple charges....unless he turns on your Great Leader.
You fuckers are chomping at the bit for someone to roll and begin composing for you...

He was the Go Between for Wikileaks and trump. Mueller knows that and he has evidence of it. Stone needs to fess up and tell the truth or his will die in prison.

Thank you for confirming what I said!

If it's a hoax...one wonders why Stone's lawyers felt the need to formally apologize to the judge in writing?

She's gonna slap a FULL gag order on this creep and if he violates THAT...he'll be sitting in jail waiting for trial
Yep, that's the plan. Get him in jail one way or another and keep him there until he agrees to make something up about Trump.
He can’t just make something up about Trump. Whatever he claims would need to be verified to stick in court, especially since he has a history of lying. I know this flys in the face of your conspiracy narrative but it’s true.
You're not too bright, are you? The purpose of getting him to make something up about Trump is not for impeachment. They know they don't have any evidence for that. It's to create the appearance of wrong doing, to be used in the 2020 campaign.

He chose to act like an ass...there are costs for this kind of behavior

He'll likely get one more chance...and then the orange jump suit

His choice I suspect

You're not too bright, are you? The purpose of getting him to make something up about Trump is not for impeachment. They know they don't have any evidence for that. It's to create the appearance of wrong doing, to be used in the 2020 campaign.
And you think Wray and Barr both of whom were appointed by Trump are out to do that?! And I’m the dumb one here?

We will find out this afternoon what the Judge thinks about Stone's post.

PLEASE STOP POSTING LYING RW SITES THAT SAY STONE NEVER DID THIS. He has apologized....his lawyer has apologized...IT IS FACT

Why do you trumpettes lie so much?

He'll likely get one more chance...and then the orange jump suit

His choice I suspect

Yes, I see the Judge expanding the Gag order and it anything like this happens again.....he goes to jail.

Roger better start singing like a Bird!

And you think Wray and Barr both of whom were appointed by Trump are out to do that?! And I’m the dumb one here?
It would not surprise me. And yes, you are dumb.

Sorry man but you dismiss logic and reason to promote this vast conspiracy against Trump because you can’t accept the story that the facts are telling. That makes you either disingenuous or willfully ignorant.

Trump has appointed 4 people now who are in positions of power and oversight over this investigation. They have seen the evidence and intelligence. You have not. Yet you dismiss the fact that they all stand behind the investigation and then you claim it a hoax. Your narrative is a joke. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously?!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/roger-stone-instagram-judge-photo

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

Stone is the link between trump and Wikileaks....
Damn Stone is an idiot, and a dangerous one at that. This is what happens when a slimeball like him spends too much time living in the gray area between the law and felonies....he thinks he is above the norms of law and society. The judge is going to be most unimpressed, and stone will be slapped with a broader gag order. Good...they need to shut this idiot up , before he gets someone killed.

Sorry man but you dismiss logic and reason to promote this vast conspiracy against Trump because you can’t accept the story that the facts are telling. That makes you either disingenuous or willfully ignorant.

Trump has appointed 4 people now who are in positions of power and oversight over this investigation. They have seen the evidence and intelligence. You have not. Yet you dismiss the fact that they all stand behind the investigation and then you claim it a hoax. Your narrative is a joke. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously?!
Says the hack who seems to be forgetting the vast conspiracy by FBI officials who illegally obtained FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. I suppose you also think Comey is an honest man, along with Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Ohr, the list goes on.

Says the hack who seems to be forgetting the vast conspiracy by FBI officials who illegally obtained FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. I suppose you also think Comey is an honest man, along with Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Ohr, the list goes on.
You are diverting to name calling and off topic subjects. If there were laws broken with FISA and the investigation then those should be rooted out by the IG and leadership all of whom are Trump appointees. The IG has fired some and others who display bias have been reassigned but nothing has been exposed to the degree that you try and paint. Certainly no hoax. And in the face of everything the leadership who have seen the evidence still stand behind the investigation. You can’t explain that can you?

We will find out this afternoon what the Judge thinks about Stone's post.

PLEASE STOP POSTING LYING RW SITES THAT SAY STONE NEVER DID THIS. He has apologized....his lawyer has apologized...IT IS FACT

Why do you trumpettes lie so much?

they have a quota to meet in order to catch up with Trump.

Forum List

Back