Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

Well hell Mike. That's all they have is lies.

If they'd bothered to do some research they would have found that piece they were just applauding had already been proven to be false.

Stupid is as stupid does. LOL

You mean Stone DIDN'T post that pic and DIDN'T apologize to the Judge in a WRITTEN apology?

Yea...he did both of those things

Just more examples of Alternative Facts coming from trumpettes....The Lies coming from these Idiots is Mind Boggling!

Willhaftawaite....threatening a Federal Judge is funny? You are one sick puppy....

no

that you think it was a threat is funny.
That someone would think that a photo of a judge with a cross hairs next to her is not a threat or an attempt at intimidation is delusional. Hell, as been mentioned many times, he has even apologized for this threat. Stone will be in front of the judge this afternoon. If I were the judge I would immediately throw him into the clink for this third-world like attempt at intimidation and for violation of the gag order. Then we can hear Stone's weasel supporters cry about the injustice of it all.

Crosshairs?

I've posted several times, showing that picture, and others, were taken against a background showing those 'crosshairs' to be associated with something called Corruption Central.

Unless Stone photoshopped, or had someone else photoshop, those 'crosshairs' into every one of those pictures, you're basing your rant on a lie.

but then, that's what sheep do, isn't it?

You mean Stone DIDN'T post that pic and DIDN'T apologize to the Judge in a WRITTEN apology?

Just more examples of Alternative Facts coming from trumpettes....The Lies coming from these Idiots is Mind Boggling!

Willhaftawaite....threatening a Federal Judge is funny? You are one sick puppy....

no

That someone would think that a photo of a judge with a cross hairs next to her is not a threat or an attempt at intimidation is delusional. Hell, as been mentioned many times, he has even apologized for this threat. Stone will be in front of the judge this afternoon. If I were the judge I would immediately throw him into the clink for this third-world like attempt at intimidation and for violation of the gag order. Then we can hear Stone's weasel supporters cry about the injustice of it all.
The filthy lying accusations in this thread are just insane. All to defend Stone since he is a close confidant of DJT. These POTUS apologists have lost their minds.
Trumpers have the equivalent of bovine spongiform encephalopathy. It is the only reason I can think of for their behavior and reasoning.

no

Crosshairs?

I've posted several times, showing that picture, and others, were taken against a background showing those 'crosshairs' to be associated with something called Corruption Central.

Unless Stone photoshopped, or had someone else photoshop, those 'crosshairs' into every one of those pictures, you're basing your rant on a lie.

but then, that's what sheep do, isn't it?
Wrong. He removed the instagram post and apologized because he knew what he just posted was nothing but a threat. The sheep are those that have thrown out all logic to support Trump and his minions regardless of what they do.

no

The filthy lying accusations in this thread are just insane. All to defend Stone since he is a close confidant of DJT. These POTUS apologists have lost their minds.
Trumpers have the equivalent of bovine spongiform encephalopathy. It is the only reason I can think of for their behavior and reasoning.

we aren't the ones making a big to-do over a picture several years old.

That would be the ovine on the left

no

It is not the left. That is your talking point. You can disregard Stone's apology, but for the rest of us living in the sane world we know that Stone knew what he posted crossed the line and now is desperately trying to walk it back.

Notice a pattern here? They can't charge him with anything that will stick, so they let him out and wait for him to say the wrong thing, then charge him with that instead. Classic Mueller tactics.

On Friday, Roger Stone must explain why his temporary release should not be revoked in light of his post on Instagram with a crosshairs next to the judges head.
Natasha Bertrand on Twitter
Why would he do something so stupid? Anyone got a picture of it?
Here is what he says-
C8201AE1-29E2-435E-B04B-5FFCB31A2FA4.png

If it's a hoax...one wonders why Stone's lawyers felt the need to formally apologize to the judge in writing?

She's gonna slap a FULL gag order on this creep and if he violates THAT...he'll be sitting in jail waiting for trial

Well hell Mike. That's all they have is lies.

If they'd bothered to do some research they would have found that piece they were just applauding had already been proven to be false.

Stupid is as stupid does. LOL

no

Let's see what the Judge thinks....she is the one that counts....had this been a picture of your Great leader, you would be crying to the sky....

If it's a hoax...one wonders why Stone's lawyers felt the need to formally apologize to the judge in writing?

She's gonna slap a FULL gag order on this creep and if he violates THAT...he'll be sitting in jail waiting for trial
Yep, that's the plan. Get him in jail one way or another and keep him there until he agrees to make something up about Trump.

no

It is not the left. That is your talking point. You can disregard Stone's apology, but for the rest of us living in the sane world we know that Stone knew what he posted crossed the line and now is desperately trying to walk it back.

I think he is far too late. He may very well so to jail until his trial now. He tried to use a trump tactic of intimidation and it blew up in his face...

"Next to crosshairs"? What does that mean? A freaking hate filled Sanders supporter democrat actually had Congressman Steve Scalise in his cross hairs and the crazy left all but ignored it. How about an assortment of has-been H'wood types threatening the President with everything from arson to assault and murder?

Notice a pattern here? They can't charge him with anything that will stick, so they let him out and wait for him to say the wrong thing, then charge him with that instead. Classic Mueller tactics.
Worse still is that wasn't even his picture. It was one posted by another person he re-tweeted... (admittedly a not to smart move on his part)

Makes me wonder if this was an attempt to show the biases of the judge? A neopagan sign not even a crosshair at all... HMMMmmmm

This Judge will have massive amounts of egg on her face when it is shown to be the creation of another person, thus no intent of threat can be shown..

Last edited:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/roger-stone-instagram-judge-photo

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

Stone is the link between trump and Wikileaks....

Yeah, apparently all that bravado of his was just that.
Apparently he's in deep shit and his arrogance has turned into insanity...threatening a judge.
Trump and friends are all fucking thugs.

Correct....the Mafia in the White House. Cohen, while initally testifying before closed sessions in the House and Senate will testify in open session. He has likened his years in trump tower and being part of the Mafia.

trump is nothing but a Mafia Boss, who with the help from Putin, won the presidency.

30-35% of voters are trump cultist...they will support him no matter what. Independent voters see through his facade and see what a criminal that he is.

Manafort and Stone both sure do have attitudes, don't they? Nice professionals to have doing your bidding. They're THUGS. My mother always said you can be judged by the company you keep.
You people should stop defending them.

Worse still is that wasn't even his picture. It was one posted by another person he re-tweeted... (admittedly a not to smart move on his part)

This Judge will have massive amounts of egg on her face when it is shown to be the creation of another person, thus no intent of threat can be shown..
Stone retweeted the image which even you admit was not smart. It does not matter who created the picture. The fact is he retweeted it in an attempt at intimidation and in violation of the gag order. He apologized because he knew he was wrong and crossed the line. If I were the judge, he'd leave the courthouse in cuffs this afternoon.

Forum List

Back