Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

Sorry man but you dismiss logic and reason to promote this vast conspiracy against Trump because you can’t accept the story that the facts are telling. That makes you either disingenuous or willfully ignorant.

Trump has appointed 4 people now who are in positions of power and oversight over this investigation. They have seen the evidence and intelligence. You have not. Yet you dismiss the fact that they all stand behind the investigation and then you claim it a hoax. Your narrative is a joke. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously?!
Says the hack who seems to be forgetting the vast conspiracy by FBI officials who illegally obtained FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. I suppose you also think Comey is an honest man, along with Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Ohr, the list goes on.

Patriots compared to trump's band of thugs....many who are not on the way to jail or will soon be...
"Patriots"? Unelected officials who used their positions to undermine a presidential election and frame their political opponent? Is that how you measure patriotism? You're one twisted fuck, aren't you?

Gee...it seems the courts agree with me. Your man's associates are all being indicted or arrested....Gee.....you are one TWISTED BASTARD!
I suggest you start paying attention to current events. McCabe just admitted what I just pointed out. And Rosenstein is heading for the tall grass after being outed (by McCabe)for his role in the coup. This investigation is just beginning and I'll be here to force feed you a big plate of crow when the indictments come down.

While we watch one after another of the trump gang either going to jail or pleading for mercy...Face it

Stone was the Go Between for trump and Wikileaks. After the Access Hollywood audio was released, the very next day....damaging email were released. It was not an accident.

trump called Stone and he coordinated the release with Wikileaks....The Criminal Conspiracy is there to see. Mueller has the facts...

First of all Trump vetted and appointed 4 of these guys.
Which four?
So no I’m not but you coup idea, that’s a lazy excuse backed up by zero evidence.
As I just pointed out to your idiotic and unhinged friend, JIMH52, McCabe admitted to his crimes on national television and implicated a number of other co-conspirators, including Rosenstein. I guess you don't keep up on current events either.
As for your second point, if they had reason to shut down the investigation or force Mueller to finish then they would do that.
I already explained to you why they don't, moron. The left WANTS Trump to end the investigation for two reasons. First, they don't have anything, and after two years they can't admit they don't have anything because admitting it would be handing Trump a victory in 2020. And second, if Trump ends it they can twist it into an obstruction charge for impeachment. Trump has the upper hand here, you're just too dumb to see it.

Says the hack who seems to be forgetting the vast conspiracy by FBI officials who illegally obtained FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. I suppose you also think Comey is an honest man, along with Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Ohr, the list goes on.

Patriots compared to trump's band of thugs....many who are not on the way to jail or will soon be...
"Patriots"? Unelected officials who used their positions to undermine a presidential election and frame their political opponent? Is that how you measure patriotism? You're one twisted fuck, aren't you?

Gee...it seems the courts agree with me. Your man's associates are all being indicted or arrested....Gee.....you are one TWISTED BASTARD!
I suggest you start paying attention to current events. McCabe just admitted what I just pointed out. And Rosenstein is heading for the tall grass after being outed (by McCabe)for his role in the coup. This investigation is just beginning and I'll be here to force feed you a big plate of crow when the indictments come down.

While we watch one after another of the trump gang either going to jail or pleading for mercy...Face it

Stone was the Go Between for trump and Wikileaks. After the Access Hollywood audio was released, the very next day....damaging email were released. It was not an accident.

trump called Stone and he coordinated the release with Wikileaks....The Criminal Conspiracy is there to see. Mueller has the facts...
I like how you ducked addressing the McCabe/Rosenstein point I just made but I'm not surprised. Here's my question to you, dickwad. If ANYTHING Trump has been accused of were true, why is he still POTUS? You've been singing the same tune for over two years now and not ONE shred of evidence has been produced to implicate Trump in ANYTHING illegal. I know, I know. "Any day now", right? :lol:

I like how you ducked addressing the McCabe/Rosenstein point I just made but I'm not surprised. Here's my question to you, dickwad. If ANYTHING Trump has been accused of were true, why is he still POTUS? You've been singing the same tune for over two years now and not ONE shred of evidence has been produced to implicate Trump in ANYTHING illegal. I know, I know. "Any day now", right? :lol:

Not at all.....Mueller knows how dirty trump is....

He didn’t appoint them, they were in line for acting until others were selected.
Sorry man but you dismiss logic and reason to promote this vast conspiracy against Trump because you can’t accept the story that the facts are telling. That makes you either disingenuous or willfully ignorant.

Trump has appointed 4 people now who are in positions of power and oversight over this investigation. They have seen the evidence and intelligence. You have not. Yet you dismiss the fact that they all stand behind the investigation and then you claim it a hoax. Your narrative is a joke. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously?!
You are diverting to name calling and off topic subjects. If there were laws broken with FISA and the investigation then those should be rooted out by the IG and leadership all of whom are Trump appointees. The IG has fired some and others who display bias have been reassigned but nothing has been exposed to the degree that you try and paint. Certainly no hoax. And in the face of everything the leadership who have seen the evidence still stand behind the investigation. You can’t explain that can you?
Yes, I can. They stand behind the investigation because 1. Most of them are part of the coup attempt, and 2. If they don't, the media paints them as obstructionists. Best to let Mueller's investigation continue to wither on the vine until it loses all credibility.
Those are bullshit excuses. First of all Trump vetted and appointed 4 of these guys. If all 4 are part of a coup against Trump then that would make him an incompetent imbecile for appointed them... 4 times! So no I’m not but you coup idea, that’s a lazy excuse backed up by zero evidence.

As for your second point, if they had reason to shut down the investigation or force Mueller to finish then they would do that. They could easily withstand the blowback because evidence would be on their side and Trumps base that got him elected president would cheer them as hero’s.

What other bullshit do you have that I can debunk?
That’s not true. He appointed Wray and Barr and also appointed the two acting directors Rosenstein and Whitaker, who BTW was an outspoken critic of the Mueller investigation before his appointment.

Not at all.....Mueller knows how dirty trump is....
That's the best you've got? I'm wasting my time with you, you should be posting on a kiddie forum.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/roger-stone-instagram-judge-photo

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

Stone is the link between trump and Wikileaks....
They need to invent a completely new category of 'STUPID' for this man, as he is clearly head and shoulders above everyone else in the usual categories.

:rolleyes:
Stone?

Yea...it takes a special kind of stupid to do what he did

First of all Trump vetted and appointed 4 of these guys.
Which four?
So no I’m not but you coup idea, that’s a lazy excuse backed up by zero evidence.
As I just pointed out to your idiotic and unhinged friend, JIMH52, McCabe admitted to his crimes on national television and implicated a number of other co-conspirators, including Rosenstein. I guess you don't keep up on current events either.
As for your second point, if they had reason to shut down the investigation or force Mueller to finish then they would do that.
I already explained to you why they don't, moron. The left WANTS Trump to end the investigation for two reasons. First, they don't have anything, and after two years they can't admit they don't have anything because admitting it would be handing Trump a victory in 2020. And second, if Trump ends it they can twist it into an obstruction charge for impeachment. Trump has the upper hand here, you're just too dumb to see it.
You just ignore my points and jump right back to your debunked narrative... does that tactic work for you in real life? It’s annoying here as it forces me to just repeat myself, what a waste of time...

Your hoax conspiracy doesn’t hold up when you consider the 4 Trump appointed directors that stand behind the investigation. Wray, Rosenstein, Whitaker, Barr.

Your claims that they are all too scared to do what’s right and stop a hoax is laughable. I explained why. They would be worshipped by Trumps base for making that move if there was standing to make it. This is a base that got a president elected so no I’m not buying that they are scare of the MSM. Logic clearly displays that there is reason for them to support the investigation that falls with the evidence they hold. You haven’t seen the facts and evidence. They have. You don’t know what you are talking about.

He didn’t appoint them, they were in line for acting until others were selected.
You are diverting to name calling and off topic subjects. If there were laws broken with FISA and the investigation then those should be rooted out by the IG and leadership all of whom are Trump appointees. The IG has fired some and others who display bias have been reassigned but nothing has been exposed to the degree that you try and paint. Certainly no hoax. And in the face of everything the leadership who have seen the evidence still stand behind the investigation. You can’t explain that can you?
Yes, I can. They stand behind the investigation because 1. Most of them are part of the coup attempt, and 2. If they don't, the media paints them as obstructionists. Best to let Mueller's investigation continue to wither on the vine until it loses all credibility.
Those are bullshit excuses. First of all Trump vetted and appointed 4 of these guys. If all 4 are part of a coup against Trump then that would make him an incompetent imbecile for appointed them... 4 times! So no I’m not but you coup idea, that’s a lazy excuse backed up by zero evidence.

As for your second point, if they had reason to shut down the investigation or force Mueller to finish then they would do that. They could easily withstand the blowback because evidence would be on their side and Trumps base that got him elected president would cheer them as hero’s.

That’s not true. He appointed Wray and Barr and also appointed the two acting directors Rosenstein and Whitaker, who BTW was an outspoken critic of the Mueller investigation before his appointment.

I predict that trump will attack Barr before the end of 2019. trump does not want justice....he wants his crimes to be overlooked. Mueller....a Republican and Barr....a Republican will not do that.

Remember that prediction. trump will attack Barr before the end of the year.
Anyone with a Moral Compass is NOT a friend of trump.

I predict that trump will attack Barr before the end of 2019. trump does not want justice....he wants his crimes to be overlooked. Mueller....a Republican and Barr....a Republican will not do that.

Remember that prediction. trump will attack Barr before the end of the year.
Anyone with a Moral Compass is NOT a friend of trump.
I don’t doubt the Trump crew will turn against Barr if the investigation carries on. A hoax investigation fueled on zero evidence does not progress two plus years. These people who promote the hoax narrative are uninformed and delusional

You just ignore my points and jump right back to your debunked narrative...
Debunked narrative? Tell me how McCabe's admission to an illegal coup attempt has been debunked. Then explain why Rosenstein is leaving the DOJ after being outed for his participation in the coup. All you seem to be able to do is keep repeating that Trump appointed some of them, which is misleading. They were already there, appointed by Obama. Trump has nothing to hide so he allowed them to move up the ladder as the other conspirators resigned or were fired.

Trying this guy may be a huge mistake for some, including Mueller.
And....Snowflake Stone just apologized.
Dzuh-SbUcAA51A3.png

:abgg2q.jpg::dance::iyfyus.jpg:

Oh....its true....

Roger Stone deletes Instagram post showing judge next to apparent crosshairs symbol

It doesn't matter whether is reposted it or not. It seems that trumpettes thrive on bullying and threats....sorry Roger....you just screwed yourself....BIGLY!

It doesn't matter how much evidence you present, conservatives like MAGAMan are going to claim it's fake news.
Because it is. It's been debunked!

LIAR!

Debunked narrative? Tell me how McCabe's admission to an illegal coup attempt has been debunked. Then explain why Rosenstein is leaving the DOJ after being outed for his participation in the coup. All you seem to be able to do is keep repeating that Trump appointed some of them, which is misleading. They were already there, appointed by Obama. Trump has nothing to hide so he allowed them to move up the ladder as the other conspirators resigned or were fired.

trump never wanted justice....He wants a free hand to commit crimes...

Just in case the RW nuts object to Buzzfeed....

https://nypost.com/2019/02/18/roger-stone-posts-photo-of-judge-next-to-crosshairs-after-gag-order/

Yeah....Stone is a open sewer....trump better not try contacting him....Mueller is listening....

There are a lot more than just Mueller listening. Apparently, because he likes to use his unsecured phone, Russia is listening in as well.

Russia is more than just listening...they are directing the Liar In Chief.
Oh really, LIAR?

"After two years and interviewing more than two hundred witnesses, the Senate Intelligence Committee has NOT discovered any direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and Russia.” Ken Dilanian @NBCNews
5:56 AM · Feb 18, 201
Seems as though you are the liar. Saying the stone thing was a lie but yet right above his sworn statement. I guess trump idiots do not care how fucking stupid they appear they just die with the lie. Have fun talking to Saint Pete at the pearly gates buddy. Piece of trash!

What's wrong, you can't think of anything substantive to say? You'd be much better off if you just kept your mouth shut.

What's wrong, you can't think of anything substantive to say? You'd be much better off if you just kept your mouth shut.

Let me know when the Deep State comes to justice.....:21:

Until then...we will just keep counting the trump associates going down....

On Friday, Roger Stone must explain why his temporary release should not be revoked in light of his post on Instagram with a crosshairs next to the judges head.
Natasha Bertrand on Twitter
Why would he do something so stupid? Anyone got a picture of it?
You are proof positive that FAKE NEWS works.

First you called him stupid THEN you asked for proof.

So many stupid people in our country.

It was a STOCK PHOTO available on the internet.

Forum List

Back