Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's "declaration of war" | The Warning

If you believe in the rule of law then why do you want someone to be above it?

I don’t. Your false assumption leads you to your false assertion.
Every fucking politician who breaks the law needs to go to prison just like the rest of us. No exceptions!
First off, that’s nonsensical. Secondly, you assume your desired conclusion. You ignorantly and erroneously assume that Trump broke the law. You are a hack. But nothing more.

I don’t. Your false assumption leads you to your false assertion.

First off, that’s nonsensical. Secondly, you assume your desired conclusion. You ignorantly and erroneously assume that Trump broke the law. You are a hack. But nothing more.

Thank you for proving me right.

You just said, it's nonsensical to jail any politician who breaks the law.
False, you imbecile. In declared that your post is nonsensical. Also, it’s nonsensical to assume that everyone who has broken a law needs to be put into jail or prison. You’re remarkably ignorant, stupid and dishonest.
You are obviously a supporter of fascism.
No. I oppose the Democrap Parody.
Thank you. We know where you stand now.
You couldn’t figure it out despite clear evidence showing how wrong you are.

Face reality. You’re absolutely retarded.

Should we take Trump seriously? That is not a serious question.
If J6 was any indication, the answer is known.
At 2:54 it starts to get interesting. Trump is going to go after Biden if he gets elected.
IF being the key word of course.

Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's speech at Bedminster golf club after he was arraigned on documents and obstruction charges. Steve calls Trump's words "a declaration of war" and says we must take his fascist rhetoric very seriously.

I love Steve Schmidt! He speaks the truth.

After extensive research, I believe him as well
Your "research"

ADSwX1EzBxym.png

The indictments are the declaration of war. The treatment of the J6 folks vs BLM farts is the declaration of war. The Covid reaction, which Trump was somewhat a part of, is the declaration of war.
Anybody who looked at the Black Lives Matter protests without understanding why the protestors were allowed to march and then thought that based on what they saw (but didn't didn't comprehend fully) that they could storm the U.S. Capitol, cause the certification of the election results to be interrupted, injure law enforcement personnel, threaten bodily harm to members of Congress and the U.S. cabinet, and then walk away with no repercussions is stupid beyond comprehension. And that includes Trump and his minions.

Declaration of war? This is as stupid as those clowns who were part of the January 6th mob who admitted that they didn't bother to cast their vote for Trump but then are up in arms when he didn't have enough votes to win the election.

Anybody who looked at the Black Lives Matter protests without understanding why the protestors were allowed to march and then thought that based on what they saw (but didn't didn't comprehend fully) that they could storm the U.S. Capitol, cause the certification of the election results to be interrupted, injure law enforcement personnel, threaten bodily harm to members of Congress and the U.S. cabinet, and then walk away with no repercussions is stupid beyond comprehension. And that includes Trump and his minions.

Declaration of war? This is as stupid as those clowns who were part of the January 6th mob who admitted that they didn't bother to cast their vote for Trump but then are up in arms when he didn't have enough votes to win the election.
There are a few people here that are a special kind of stupid here. You are one of them.

Forum List

Back