Mike Huckabee Is Right; Now Who Will Be The One To Fire The First Bullet?

Leftards are a bunch of snowflakes.

Hey - they've been told again and again, "your game, your rules".

They didn't heed the warning.

Now they get whatever they get.

No mercy.
So you will be leading the March to crush the dems, Gravy Seal? How far will you go to fire the first shot, Mr No Mercy? Or will you claim superiority and make your fellow Gravy Seals do the fighting?
You're just another keyboard commando!

Boo hoo.

He should have said it to the goddamn leftard mayors and their screwball Soros DA's.

Instead he said it to the people he thought he could trust, and they stabbed him in the back. They started kneeling for the BLM commies, who never had anything to do with black people in the first place.

Democrats and their WEF masters are trying to set up an event to justify rounding up trump supporters and clamping down free speech on the internet.

Some very good signs for democrats from

2018 (took House and Senate).
2020 (took White House, Kept House and Senate)
2022 (expanded margin in Senate but lost House--10 year re-districting kicked in so gerrymandering delivered the House for the Rebs.). Also the State Houses (during these years) in swing states of MI/WI/PA stayed or switched to Blue. The Governor’s mansion in AZ flipped blue also--even though there is no governor’s mansion in Arizona.

Its a good trend. Will it continue in 2024? We will see soon. The GOP at the presidential level look incredibly beatable right now

Democrats and their WEF masters are trying to set up an event to justify rounding up trump supporters and clamping down free speech on the internet.
Ooo! Really? Please keep me informed! I'll bring Bud Lights! Are you gonna be there? Wear a red hat, backwards, so I can pick you out in the crowd!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ooo! Really? Please keep me informed! I'll bring Bud Lights! Are you gonna be there? Wear a red hat, backwards, so I can pick you out in the crowd!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
20230829_120601.jpg

Forum List

Back